Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission

Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.

What do?
>pic semi-related

Who the fuck cares?

get over it retard. She doesn't need your permission to do anything. she's a human being free to experience life as she wishes.

do you control her? do you own her?

fucking baby

cry more fag, your girl is more of a man than you
LOL

Beat her and call it even

good, tats are ugly, she just earned at least a point out of 10 here with her rational decision.

Kill yourself op

Not really much you can do, because if you tell her you don't want her to do it, she'll throw a tantrum, because women are perpetually 10 years old, mentally.

Sorry, bro. Learn to love her retarded skin scribblings or dump her.

Mudslime detected.

Let her do it you fucking faggot
kys

This is god tier bait. It's genius lies in it's simplicity.

Tell her how you feel. Explain to her that you don't find it attractive. That's all you can do. She's her own person just like you are. If you don't like a girl with outrageous tats... find a new one. That's what i did

If shes even half semi-related to pic then get over it. If shes got A LOT of room for this back tattoo break up with her a go date a skinny bitch.

Who's the 10 year old if OP throws a trantrum because his gf gets a tattoo
>2017
>Being mad at imaginary gf
>Shiggydiggydoo.jpg

>It's

It's spelled "its", you fucking moron. Also, you misspelled bait.... oh fuck me.

We had this thread earlier

>Girlfriend just informed me that she's getting a massive tattoo on her back without my permission.
>What do?
man the fuck up and respect her legal right to bodily autonomy
or
find a submissive gf you can boss around

either way, your personal problems are boring and I'm not sure why you're posting here

Girls with lots of tattoos are like buildings with lots of graffiti: They're ugly, empty, easy to enter, and usually filled with things that are hazardous to your health.

Try to talk her out of it, and if she says no, either live with it or dump her. Your call.

>being ok with the girl you've chosen to potentially spend the rest of your life with marring her beautiful natural skin with ink that makes her look like a low-class hooker

I swear, these fucking kids get dumber every year.

>Implying anyone would want to spend their life with you

Trolling is a art.

Stop acting like you own her, you beta shithead.

lol, permission? it's her fucking body dipshit.

My wife seems fine with it.

>without my permission
Oh, shit, nigger. This thread again?
>don't like tattoos
What are you? A Jew?

if you act like you love the idea then she might back out. that's how bitches are.

god damn it.

This is bait.

>reverse psychology
Somebody just got a C- in Psych 121.
>that's how basic bitches are
FIX'D

this

this

Break up with her. You obviously aren't fit to be in a relationship.

Make sure to cosign when she's ready to buy a car.

I like your analogy, user.

>implying I went to college

also
>getting a back tattoo
>not a basic bitch
pick one

>Sup Forumstard with GF...
this is why no one believes you.

Well meme'd, sir.

>those dubs don't lie

>skool ov hurd knox
OK. So you have no qualifications whatsoever to make your retarded statement. And you clearly don't know many tattooed women.

>why no one believes you
Or it could be that this is the third time this thread has been posted this week.

It's fucking sad, we've literally crossbred with redditfags to the point it's no longer Sup Forums

you won. you (YOU)'d more people than anyone here. How can I compete? I can't ignore your girth.

>everyone who lurks this place is a loser, just like me

Acknowledge that she's an autonomous human being who's not obligated to put any stock at all into your opinion on body mods and either love and accept your partner or move on to a new relaitonship if it's that big of a deal

>2M in bank
>FDIC only insures 100k per account
>we're the tards
ayyylmao

>believing any American bank is really insured.

I bet you would buy fall out shelter insurance.

and you would struggle to pour water from a boot with the instructions on the heel. partner.

She'll be fucking the dude who tattoos her. Tattooed grills love to fuck tattooers. My friend is one ugly bastard, kinda fat too, but since he tattoos, hot girls just wanna spread their legs. It really is ridiculous.

Everybody likes a (You) now and again. Just doing my part.

terminal fee, more like [spoiler]TERMINAL CANCER[/spoiler]

They raised it to 200,000 in coverage years ago, but your point js still very important and amusing.

Wow! This site REALLY works, I saw my fucking coworker on it! Very hot!

This. I like tattoos in theory but all I see people get done is stupid shit

cry moar fag, girls with tattoos are attractive af

This user gets it. I like all the autistic NEETs on here defending the same basic bitches they fap to in FB threads. Literally the most beta white knights

We're not "defending" anyone. I wouldn't ask my girlfriend for permission to get a tattoo, and there's no reason that OP's faggot ass should be self important enough to think that his permission is necessary for his gf to get a tat