Why aren't you dating a qt3.14 scene boy?

Why aren't you dating a qt3.14 scene boy?

Because, unlike OP.

I am not a fag.

Because even as a fag, I'm not a fag.

Because OP, I prefer pussy and tits. Not little peeners. So, fuck off

Because they're even more needy than women are

/thread

wish i was

moar

because they're hard to find

As a straight male, where do I find one?

>tfw no straight 18 year old scene boy master to siphon all of my earnings and keep me in chastity all for his size 11 soles

Grindr + attractiveness + luck

hanging from the ceiling

You are not straight.

Alex or Chris whatever you go by now :) were watching you.. Is. A. Bout. You

came to post this word for word
/thread

Please post more

I dont understandthe signifigance of this.

Terrible taste in music
Immature
Uses ridiculous haircuts to hide a boring person

Because they're too busy hanging from a tree

this

Um, I'm a college sophomore and had sex with a cute freshman boy in my dorm last semester one time.

Honestly, I really regret it. I was very drunk at the time and horny af, but looking back it REALLY grosses me out that I had a cock in my mouth. It's not something I can erase from my mind, and I'm now living in fear that the incident will get out in the dorm and my rep will be shattered, though the other boy says he'll keep in a secret and has so far.

If you're a straight guy like me, I wouldn't advise "experimenting." It's something you might end up seriously regretting like I do. I now have to live with this for the rest of my life.

Might as well try sucking another cock. If anybody found out, it's not like there's any difference between "he sucked one cock" and "he sucked two cocks."

You got the herpes?

More pic i think i know him IRL

No, I've been test since and I'm clean.

Herpes is for life yo

No, no, the unknown aspects of "doing it with a guy" were kind of a turn-on when I had NO idea what it would be like, but now that I've done it, it totally fucking grosses me out. I would NEVER do it again. Just the memory of it literally kills me every time it rampages into my head. I fucking hate that I did it. It eats me up.

cuz im not a faggot

Because I am not (a) Mexican and (b) I do not have access to a time machine that'll transport me back to the mid-2,000's.

i was until he left me for a married gay couple on my birthday

Hahaha.

Just think, the sex may have only lasted a few minutes but being a DEGENERATE FAGGOT will last the rest of your life.

No other qt scene boy/twink lives in my area

Post pic of yourself and we'll decide if you're a cute scene