There was a pretty solid feels thread kicking around earlier...

There was a pretty solid feels thread kicking around earlier, here's to hoping I can do something good for once and maybe kick off another one. Got some shit I want to talk about tonight, how about the rest of y'all? Startin off with a few images to draw in some people. Try and post some I didn't see in the thread earlier.

Bump to start

My dad divorced my mom when I was 5. From that moment on my mom has been always trying to manipulate me and my sister to hate him, he showed up only at our birthdays or special days, we got to see him like 10 days a year.

Now we've grow up and he's the same but he seems to be trying more to call me and my sister. I've never ignored any of his calls, and whenever he needs support I give it to him.

When I get old I prefer to regret doing things than regret not doing them.

Idk how can people be so edgy.

I have a mom similar to the dad in this pic. Due to her and my dad getting a divorce among other shit that happened, I just can't bring myself to fix our relationship even though she will occasionally reach out to me. It hurts my heart but I don't have it in me to try to fix it.

You will regret it, dude.

Go call her, don't be a fag.

My parent's divorced a few years back when I was 15 going on 16. The first year or so was rough because me and my dad were really close but we didn't see each other at all. Eventually my mom and pop got back on betterish terms and he'd start coming around every now and then, and every time I'd see him I could see the pain in his eyes. So despite his obvious flaws and short temper and so on, I've always done my best to be there for him. I couldn't live with myself if he ended up like this
>pic related

rev up those tear ducts

holy shit.

Fucking hell

This ones for Dan.

where are the pixels

just hope OP pic doesn't kill his kid when his kid's best friend takes a day off from school and wrecks it

brb gonna hug my dog

this post warmed my heart

that made me so mad

Does anyone else whose parents got divorced wished they lived with their dad than their mom?

operation: hug doggo is a go

This hit me right in the feels.

wheels up at 0200. Dismissed.

Do it for me user

Feel free to trash on me but I just have a little I want to get off my chest real quick guys. A little preface: my whole life I've been a relatively cheerful guy, quite a few close friends, but also the kinda guy whos friends with everyone. Anyways throughout my life there has only ever been two people who I have ever really cared for/ felt like they cared about me, both of which are long distance friend's who used to live around me but moved away. Last week I found out from both of them.simultaneously that for the past 2 years they've just been telling me what I want to hear. I've shared so much personal stuff with them and I trusted them more than anything and they were really what got me through each and every day. But now that I know they've just been feeding me lies, realizing they don't really care about me, especially not the way I care for them, I just feel so empty now. Since finding out, the only thing I have any motivation to do anymore is just curl up into a ball in bed. Talking with them actually hurts now and I don't know where to go from here, I feel worthless. Also pic not related

at least you still have your close irl friends, user
a lot of people don't even have that. especially on Sup Forums

oh fuck the feels

Fuck...

I do user, I have even tried but my mother and step-father will not allow me to.

Any anons know how old you have to be to chose where to live in a divorce scenario?

16 in most states
idk for others
but if you got your dad on with the idea there isn't much they (your mom that is) could do about it.

I should have clarified but I got caught up in typing. I lost touch with many of them after we all went our separate ways for uni and stuff a couple years ago. I've always had the two I was talking about though with me through uni so I never really made any new friends. It was around two years ago that I told em both how I really felt, how they were more important than anything else in my life and I loved them like family. I even had confessed feelings to one of them. In retrospect it was silly, I don't know what I was hoping to get out of it. But I was younger and less experienced. What I'm tryna say is at this point they're really all I have, but it hurts talking to them now and that's where I'm at. Sorry for any inconsistencies I'm not super used to sharing my thoughts/feelings/experiences.

I'm in the same boat as you m8 but at least I have my brother to keep me company. Hope you find somthing to help you keep going

I think I would kill the stepmom then an hero right before dad dies

Ahhh fuck I'm stressed
Need to get my mind off of it
Wat do

Have any of you ever really liked a girl but wouldn't consider marrying her cause you wouldn't want to have kids with her. How do you tell her you need better genes

start wearing khakis?

11:11 est Sup Forums, make a wish

Don't get it

Research and plan ahead about whatever you're stressed about. It works for me, even if I'm not actually getting anything done

This really fucked with me. I tried to off myself last January and this made me realise how incredibly selfish that was. What I would've put my family through if it worked.

Fuck I was a piece of shit.

play on the word jeans. wasnt that funny

Alcohol

Don't beat yourself up too much, user. You're still alive and that's what matters.

OP here, peacing out. Glad the thread took off a bit, good night y'all.

BRB, need to go adopt a dog a hug it. BTW fuck you for making me cry.

Here mate.
My mom became basically a slut right after the divorce, neglected me and my brother for a couple years. I would come home from school and the food would be there, everything clean and stuff, but I could not see her for weeks. Legitimately, weeks. So I stopped caring about the grades, school and looks, became fat, ugly and asocial. I barely saw any people in my life besides classmates, brother and, once a week, father. I was in like 6th grade.
She got back to us after a couple years, but the damage was done. Still having issues in big companies, gotten thinner in high school but still husky, started caring about the looks at university.
Fuck my mom. I'm on rather good terms with her, but I'm glad I don't have to see her in my life since I moved to a different country for school.

I've actually been in this situation
>Really like girl
>Get along well
> Really like her
> Realise she's on the chubby side and come to the autistic decision that if I were to date her I'd get her to workout and get thinner because I dissever better

Also my last girlfriend had health issues. And I flat out told her many times that I would fuck her sister instead of her and have the sister have my baby because her sister doesn't have said issues and wasn't a carrier of the shitty genes
But she loved me and tolerated that shit

You want to see your future?
Most people don't want to know.
You really think you want to?
Alright. Here it is.
You are going to do the exact same thing you are doing now. Just a little worse, and a little slower, everyday until you die.

I'm as prepared as I can be
Should have done more in the past to be more prepared but IL have to wing it and hope for the best

Dozen "my dad loved me and I didnt know still he was dead" stories and the one about a dog gets me. WTF is wrong with me?

>only feels photo I have

>be me, 19.
>Just lost my dad 4 months ago
Fuck you Sup Forums was not ready for these level of feels :(

thanks Sup Forums

you've made me cry again
and im an insensitive prick

His Facebook is still up and running, though las post was in late 2k15, i bet he's doing fine.

fuuuuck, that's a nice start, op.

tl;dr summerize?

Fuck

HOW?
I haven't cried from anything in months.
And you beautiful Anons decided to be the ones to do it, to actually get my feels going for the first time in months.
Thank you all, for being the beautiful Anons that you are.

This shit hits me evrytime

this makes me more angry then sad. the sister killed herself and pet this 7 year old kid try to save her. the kids will be tramatized for life

tl;dr only love dies in car crash while riding bike in the rain, dies inside
Read it ya prick

what the fuck why did this make me cry. Fuck this. I never once cried on a feels thread. I hate this

safe to say, weve made joke about the dogfood in the back ground already.

Would pic related be appropriate?

I lost it.

very

Fucking feels

this made me feel better earlier today

no one's looking up to me. i'm a colossal failure, and my family knows it. i have no friends, and i have no way whatsoever to attract a woman

the only reason i don't off myself is because i don't want my corpse to be a burden on my family

Lol If he would have done a tourniquet on her arms and did CPR she might have made it

So basically anons bad advice killed a little girl in front of her bro

Is it possible to be burned out emotionally? I don't feel drive or passion for anything anymore. I just want to curl up and sleep forever. I'm not trying to be edgy or funny. I just don't feel anything stirring in me anymore. I barely feel sad looking at the shit in this thread. I feel disconnected. What's wrong with me?

So I was talking with this girl I really like
>inb4 faggot
>in b4 Kys
and I was so smart that I made a joke about her ex boyfriend because I thought that she hated him

after that she went silent and didnt said anything anymore

The night of the same day I visit her tumblr blog and see this:

It's her blog post

This made me call my dad.

I feel you friend. Even if you have killed yourself by now. Even if you have moved on or whatever. I feel your thoughts.

I have a 13 year old dog. She's been attached to me for 12 years. She wants nothing, but to be next to me every moment. She's too old to get onto my bed anymore. I actually had scheduled to have her put down a few weeks ago, but she defied me and kept on being a good dog. It's coming, I can't bring myself to really deal with it...