>Elvis and Buddy Holly steal it
>black people invent funk in the 70s
>The Talking Heads and white disco artists steal it
If you listen to the talking heads you are problematic

Talking heads make for shitty dubs threa-

Darkies invented it, whites perfected it

>The Talking Heads
>Funk
They're pre-industrial. Next you'll be telling me that Bob Dylan is rock?

le meme

black music = white music done by blacks, there's almost nothing African about it

The majority of Remain in Light uses immediately recognizable funk/afrobeat rhythms, it's not even a discussion. Maybe they influenced industrial but it's not their primary genre.

Also Bob Dylan clearly made rock music but he's not as problematic because he incorporated white elements into his music, still pretty problematic though

So what? I better not see anymore
black Opera singers or I'm gonna' start yelling about cultu-

In all seriousness, I don't understand why people say that white people have no culture. I'm not even white and it makes me mad because it's literally just not fucking true. Europe has centuries of musical tradition that's still talked about today. Then people try to say stupid shit like Mozart was black. And then like, what the fuck was bluegrass and all the music that came out of the Appalachians and the whole of country

Blacks can be opera singers because they were forced to comply to the culture that invented opera (white)

The only art you should participate in is art that comes from a level of privilege that is equal to or above yours. Since whites are the most privileged they should only participate in purely white art (classical music, country, European folk musics, etc)

White people have no culture = Americans have no culture

Not that that's true either
If you try and bring up Appalachian shit then it immediately descends into muh rednecks aren't real culture

But I like to shake my booty once in a while

It's ok as long as you do it in a manner that doesn't suggest african american dance styles, also you have to do it to exclusively white music

White """"""people""""""

>people like this actually exist on Sup Forums
time to pack it up guys

When white people celebrate their culture they are called racist, when white people participate in other cultures they are called cultural appropriators.
The left have a slave morality, white people have a master morality, its why you are speaking english and wearing blue jeans and shitposting on the internet.

White people invent things like cars and antibiotics.
Black people invent the stanky leg and turning your hat sideways.
The french, the Germans, Italians, Spanish all have their own individual cultures.
The birth of western civilization started in Greece.

Yeah duh, the time of white people has come to an end. Our era must conclude and make way for the other peoples of the world. Like the elves in lord of the rings we have to go somewhere else, maybe to antarctica

Pack it up like just like the families of color priced out of their homes, their neighborhoods, their culture. Just to be replaced by American Apparel and Starbucks. Gentrification is exactly like Hitler's plan for the "Lebensraum".

I thought the entire idea behind the Western set of ideals was to exchange ideas and concepts to better our societies?

Guess they should go back to Africa where they belong.

Talking Heads are gay. Talking Speds more like it. Literally because Byrne was an autistic

>uses problematic twice in the same sentence
I guess the meme was true after all

Us, white men of European descent took them from their homes, their country, their lives. You are close minded idiot to think that he could just get up and leave. It would be a whip to the back.

I guess you have to pay for your ancestors sins with them taking over American culture and dripping their seed in your soil. If you know what I mean?

no you just gotta end the candlejack thing mid sen

shut up nigger

>Us.
I am a white man. Do not call my fellow humans "niggers". They have grown past being no more than slave labor and an epithets. They're no different than you or me.

>problematic
Gulag