> it's 8 pm
> suddenly my room door opens and I left my bathroom door open
> chick yells "surprise bitch!" with vodka in one hand
> sees me on my knees fucking rubber with vibrator on side
> sees pubes and piss
> her face just pales up and she leaves
> one of my roommate walks through hall and sees
Imagine walking in on a fatso like me<

I've been in my room ever since... haven't mustered up the courage to text her. I felt I loved her Sup Forums

> pics before I cleaned up

400$ anons..

Toilet

I liked playing with it but Shit....Fuck anons, what do I do?

Are my pubes at least alright?

1.why wouldnt you flush?

2.how the fuck do you use that vibrator....? on the toy or on yourself?

3. why does the tip of your penis looks like its wearing a powdered wig?

what the fuck kind of gayshit dude...

The toilet still has shit and pubes in it after all that? You still havent bothered to flush? This is fake news.

>doesn't flush pubes and piss
>doesn't lock door while fucking fake ass with vibrator
>toilet paper in dicktip

My sides

i was lazy...

i used it on myself for a bit before and left it out. but i could insert it to the toy i gues...

i like ball up some toilet paper to dry our my foreskin after peeing...its better than shakking..to me at least.

i just want to know what to do now. im not ever seeing her again am i?

i flushed it now

>awkwardly apologize
>offer to take her out for drinks/meal/coffee/movie or whatever you like to do
>problemsolved.jpg

i had some valid reasons see but i just wanted me time... who hasnt fucked a fake ass here. i thought id gove yall insight before i asked for advice...

What part of, "I'll surprise you later", was misunderstood?
If you eat her out really well, a couple times in one night (dinner needs to coat at least $100), she will suck it and get over it.
-Female

you disgusting faggot. the toilet should be flushed directly after anything goes into that fucker. piss, pubes, or anything else. If you live in a place where indoor plumbing is available you have the water to flush the fucking toilet after every fucking use.

Do not shame her by trying to contact her ever again, there is no recovery from that for at least 5 to 10 years where you can make a bullshit coverup story and laugh about it. even then, maybe not. just kill yourself.

i'm not criticizing your "me time", that's fine. Hell, i'm known to play with my ass and use a fleshlight at times and i'm married to a pretty good looking woman with a high ass sex drive. just don't be a fucking dumbass. cover your tracks a little. if you're going to play with a fake ass, dildo, or yourself make sure the perimeter is secure. lock or jam some doors, if you can't do that at least make sure you can hear someone coming in time to hide the evidence. Jesus fuck, how many times did your mom walk in on you as a kid?

im hoping she was drunk and doesnt bring it up... ill try seeing her tomorow then...hoping for the best
i thought she meant tomorrow or would respond. i didnt think shed be so comfortable with me as to barge in my room.
while that may be true i just wanted to do whatever and not care. i was going to flush it anyway. but at this rate i feel shell avoid me for 5-10 years

autismus maximus

no one was home but my roomate who never walks out of his room expect to cook his damn pizza rolls. i didnt think shed show up and hed open the door for her...so i just got diatracted. and surprisingly, none

I'm telling you Bro. Eat her out. I can forgive a lot after my husband gets me off.
But use your mouth because you obviously need to work on your dick-shake game.
Stop with the TP. You can't let her know about that.

ill take your advice then user. its the best so far aside from the other user suggesting an apology. bit she doesnt know about that...god im a mess.

No

>i like ball up some toilet paper to dry our my foreskin after peeing...its better than shakking..to me at least.

Nobody has noticed the most disturbing thing in the whole thread

Honestly, just tell her you have severe autism.

In 2009, before marriage, my husband has the flu, and I invited him over to my apt for a movie and drinks.
We ended up fucking, and he ripped major major ass while on top of me.
He got off and said, NOPE, and ditched me unsatisfied.
Walked home in shame.
Came back a week later with steak dinner, romance, and gave me 20 orgasms.
Married him in 2012.
You got this.

Thanks user, wish me luck I guess...my tounge might get tired...

Jesus fucking Christ you have autism. Listen up motherfucker, here's what you do. Listen good and listen close because i'm only gonna help once and this will only work once (if at all), so do not fuck up again:

This chick likes you for fuck all whatever reason. That takes a lot, and as such it also takes a lot to flip off the "i like you" switch, unless she is a super confident 10/10 with her shit in order, but considering you I HIGHLY doubt that.

Your little stunt is riiiiight on the borderline of "too far" and the switch being flipped to "he's a fucking creep" but its not quite there, so IF you get to her BEFORE she has time to tell all her shitty friends (who will inevitably talk her into flipping the switch fully) you have a shot if you do this:

1. Don't try to cover your tracks, be honest with her. By trying to hide it she it will confirm that what you were doing was as weird as she thinks and make you come off bad, you don't want that. just come out and tell her "I was jacking off and playing with sex toys because, well, i'm a man. we do that shit. I don't have some weird piss and pube fetish I was trimming up for you and didn't flush. I'm sorry." When I was in senior year my girlfriend caught me balls-deep in my own ass with a 9 inch dildo and ran out. I explained to her that I just wanted to try it and i was sorry she saw what she did. we're married now. Chicks dig confidence and honesty, even when that shit is about fuckin weird stuff.

2. if you get her out on a date, wine and dine the shit out of her. Remind her why she liked you in the first place. It doesn't have to be expensive (unless that's her taste) it just has to be meaningful and show her WHY she liked you, ever

3. DON'T RUSH INTO GETTING LAID. now there is weird sexual tension between you because, well, she saw that autistic shit. Let some of it subside before trying to get laid unless she wants to ride first.

4. most importantly, LEARN TO CUT YOUR FUCKING LOSSES. Don't be that

dude that ends up in a cringe thread. Text her a max of twice with the things you regularly do, and drop that shit. accept she isn't interested. If that occurs your only chance is to stop being a faggot, haul your ass to the gym, and get hot and confident enough with yourself that you can A. Pull better tail than her if you decide she is no longer worth it and
B. Show enough value to her that she overlooks that shit and wants you back.

I thought it was good advice...
And I am going to gym. Believe it or not, I've lost 15 lbs in the last 1.5 months but I should show that I'm worth her again.

You're a ducking retard who leaves the door open. You deserve what you got

This. I'll also add that you should've just laughed your ass off at your own predicament when it happened and it would've probably seemed 200% less fucking creepy.

10/10 story OP, your ex will tell it to all her girlfriends for years to come