Ive taken this to 3 banks with no luck

Ive taken this to 3 banks with no luck.

Points for the Sup Forumsros who can actually give me some advice.

In the case that its worthless, trips decides

Other urls found in this thread:

bep.gov/services/currencyredemption.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's worthless. Praise Kek.

without the other half it's worthless

actually, if the serial number is in tact you can mail it to the mint or something like that and they remake the bill and send it to you

As long as it's more than 1/2 of the actual bill, the U.S. Mint will take it and give you back $20. Send it to the nearest federal mint and wait.

>bep.gov/services/currencyredemption.html

Fold in half. drive to niggerhood, buy dope, do fast handoff and drive away.

Fuck. I can't even use it as a paperweight.

This is fact.

This.
Have you tried taking it to the bank?

pretty simple really. they measure it on a grid. if is 51% or greater, you get a new bill. anything less, you have a souvenir.

Just use a printer to make the other half, the back will appreciate this.

this.

Took it to Chase, Wells Fargo and Mechanics

>Have you tried taking it to the bank?
>Ive taken this to 3 banks with no luck.
Are you some sort of retard?

Did you have an account at any of the banks?

good job, avoided sarcasm.

THIS!!

Came to say this!

Where the fuck do you live that a bank won't take it? Small town?

Take it to a bank.

fucking do this

Yes, Wells, but they denied me before even asking for my account number. They told me they can't help with anything less than 3/4's

>Yes, Wells, but they denied me before even asking for my account number.

You should have shit on the floor screaming REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Take it to a bank.
(OP)
>Ive taken this to 3 banks with no luck.
Are you some sort of retard?

OP, have you tried taking it to a bank?

What about taking it to a bank?

I'm hoping to not have to wait 6 months.

Try taking it to a bank.

I'd take it to a bank

Maybe a bank could help.

Be fucking patient. Send it in tomorrow and when it shows up, you'll have surprise money.

A bank should be able to help

Have you tried taking it to the bank?

Good idea, take it to a bank like Wells Fargo

I bet you guys are having a real laugh while you fondle your bananas with a pickle.

I dunno, but I'd try a bank.

Try a bank, faggot

a bank might help.

I'd take it to a financial institution, otherwise known as a bank.

try a credit union

The stupid advice and idiocy here is remarkable.

Just take it to a bank. Maybe Wells Fargo.

If you want good advice, stay away from B. Maybe try a bank instead.

It's only worth $10 now.

Services

Redeem Mutilated Currency

The BEP redeems mutilated currency as a free public service. Lawful holders of mutilated currency may receive a redemption at full value when:

Mutilated currency is currency which has been damaged to the extent that:
Its condition is such that its value is questionable and the currency must be forwarded to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing for examination by trained experts before any redemption is made. One example of mutilated currency may be bills missing relevant security features.
Currency can become mutilated in any number of ways. The most common causes are: fire, water, chemicals, and explosives; animal, insect, or rodent damage; and petrification or deterioration by burying.
Free Public Service

Clearly more than 50 percent of a note identifiable as United States currency is present, along with sufficient remnants of any relevant security feature and clearly more than one-half of the original note remains; or,
Fifty percent or less of a note identifiable as United States currency is present and the method of mutilation and supporting evidence demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Treasury that the missing portions have been totally destroyed.
Every year the Treasury Department handles approximately 30,000 claims and redeems mutilated currency valued at over $30 million. Your money is important. However, please know that heavy volume and the precise nature of the work may result in lengthy wait times. Please follow the submission instructions carefully to help us process your claim in the most efficient manner.

bep.gov/services/currencyredemption.html

Try WellsFargo or Chase

I'd go to a bank, but that's just me.

It seems like the correct course of action would be to take you tattered money to a bank.

wheres the other piece op. in a machine?

Has anyone suggested ripping another 20 and taping those peices together?

I'd bank on taking it to Wells Fargo

They were just being lazy.

No fucking clue. Found this while skating a few years back and just refound it in my room tday

So you have te same problem to begin with ?

It's worthless, OP
It has to have both serial numbers showing to be valid.

Kekkels

Did you try taking it to a bank like Wells Fargo, Mechanics or maybe even Chase?

Naw, you solved the first problem now you only have the other bill to worry about. It will work itself out.

would they actually go through all that trouble just for one bill and charge less than 20 bucks for it?

I bet a bank would help you, a bank like Wells Fargo

did no one fucking read this?

Have you tried taking it to a bank? Perhaps Bank of America? You are in America, right?

RIP OP

nigga people has been saying it the whole thread

arent you able to turn in 50% or more of a dollar to a full dollar bill or did pussy government revoke this?

theyre really biting today

Perhaps at a bank?

this

Intact isn't two words you fucking faggot.

lol

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

It's a spy bill. You'll get the other half when you meet your contact.

none of this is true. 25 years in retail banking and have handled more currency than you niggers will ever see in a lifetime. You must have "substantially more" than half a bill. How much that is is left to the discretion of the bill taker. Think long and hard - wow, tear a twenty in half and go to the bank and they will give me a brand new twenty? FOR EACH HALVE??? oh, hallelujah, I have learnt the money making machinery. No, you didn't. The number of ways people try to defraud would fucking amaze you. Not nearly as amazed as you would be at how stupid people are and how often they fall for shit.

If you mail it to the mint the can check the serial numbers for duplicates though.

So what would you suggest is the best course of action??

find the other half, shit!

Give up

You're on Sup Forums. Obviously you should an hero.

I always heard that both serial numbers must be intact.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some of the second would be nice - don't need all.