Just got out of a mental hospital. AMA

just got out of a mental hospital. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-a3SIjNKHHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why did yo go in

are you stabilized with your illness

nervous breakdown due to OCD

Why did you feel the need to post such a large angry emoji?

Nervous breakdown due to OCD
yes I am stabilized

Shit sucks doesn't it? I went a few times a year ago.
>fuckthatshit.jpeg

because I'm angry right now, and the ironic banality of using an emoji to express my feelings amuses me

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

they give you any good drugs?

yes, Ativan is awesome

1. e4

That OCD must be a bitch.

yes but its mostly compounded by a number of other mental illnesses

So do pics like this make you mental?

My wife was in a psych ward about 13 months ago. I'm literally drinking myself to death because it's the only way I can stave off my own mental breakdown long enough to create an economic chance for her to escape this bullshit. And I say that knowing damn well she probably won't.

Shit sucks, bro. Fist bump of rage. Fuck brain matter.

Hey OP I've been hospitalized due to OCD and psychosis. It gets a ton easier when you find the right meds. Life will go on.

why dont you try and do something actually helpful to your situation rather than being retarded

no but other things like that might. OCD is more complex than "m freaked our by things that are out of order"

African or European?

Ciara?? "D

KEK

I like you, we can be friends tripsman

How was work? :^)

If I die from a "medical condition" like a fatty liver she gets 3 million dollars no matter what happens in the next 10 months.

Meanwhile, the Trumpfuckers have pretty much guaranteed our insurance will drop her for "pre existing conditions" the second the Orange Idiot passes the OC repeal.

Got a better, practical option fucknugget?

Now that sticks in my craw

How shit was it in there, OP? I've heard a few horror stories.

Nice! I almost committed myself last weekend. Ultimately the idea of being around crazy people put me off; not sure if I'd want to deal with that plus the embarrassment of just being there.

Do you have to deal with people much, and if not, what the fuck are you suppose to do there when you're not being counseled or whatever?

What's it like being in a place where everyone was a trumptard?

its not bad. mostly just boring. However, I was not in state care, and that probably made a big difference.

Did anythinf there help? My OCD is at an extreme level, to the point where i can barely function anymore, and just feel like flipping out ever hour. I frequently think i should be put away to get help, but also dont think/trust doctors and hospitals.

That's good to hear, you probably wouldn't be on this board otherwise.

they are very discreet, no one will know you're in there if you want
you will probably have a roommate so you will have to deal with that. my roommates were fine

All hail God-Emperor Trump! Just kill yourself now, you worthless nigger leach. The world will be a better place

Damn I just recently got out of one too cause of my Ocd.

youtube.com/watch?v=-a3SIjNKHHg

Medication will help

OCD isn't just "omg everything must be neat and orderly!"

It's about a "bad thought" or obsession being on your mind and not being able to be rid of the thought unless you perform a specific action or "compulsion"

For example
>If I don't respond to this post, something might happen to my mother.
Which is why you see so many replies.
Yes, some are in fun but some have that nagging doubt in the back of their mind and feel compulsed to be rid of it.

Or
>I need to squeeze my gfs are softly or she will have a bad day at work.

>the next 10 months
You gonna quit buying life insurance or something?

Why the time limit?

Cool
Shoot yourself in the face

Eat a gun, faggot

I've had a nervous breakdown due to OCD also. But I'm curious how did you get admitted to a hospital for it?

Last time i was in it was for suicidal ideation. My roommate was in because he believed his wife and the attending psychiatrist on the floor were conspiring to have him committed to the state hospital (i.e. permanently put away) so the wife could carry on with her lover and still spend my roommates money. I didn't know what the fuck to think or do. I was scared to even tell him my full name.

If you don't mind me asking user, what exactly sets your OCD off? OCD gets thrown around alot nowadays so im curious as to what an actual sufferer of the disease has to go through.

>eat a gun and pull the trigger or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>what exactly sets your OCD off?
>im curious as to what an actual sufferer of the disease has to go through

my health

Put her on disability.

But Adderall instead of alcohol if you're gonna abuse regardless.

Make 12-60 thousand a year pretax?
Get that obamacare grant to apply a $250 credit to private insurance of your choice.

There are so many resources you can use to better your situation.

Stop giving up and taking the easy way.
You can do this shit.
Now go do it!

i developed a weird illness not long ago and it triggered me to have an obsession with the idea that i was dying

k

There was a time when i knew i hadn't had a fun enough summer unless i was slung into the MHU for 3 days

Fuck off Richo