Roll

I SUPPORT WHITE GENOCIDE!

Sing the Soviet national anthem

Hey man! Hows your day been?

f _ _ _ o t.

Obongo

>277
>close
only thing close there is the family ties your parents already had before getting married

Mommy stop touching my Peebird!! It tickles tooooooooo much!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

i hate fucking niggers, and i love being fucked by small black rapefugee dingdongs

Only thing that's funny about you was being born

Tell everyone that you're a faggot and a cuckold

roll

Traps aren't fucking gay

i just killed and raped my mother i have weapons and im gonna kill everyone i see

I know, what I said there wasnt a joke

tfw no gf REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I FUCKED MY DOG

I love you all!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

build the wall

the day that im gonna choke u its coming

Traps aren't gay

The holocaust was a jewish conspiracy

gas the jews before they multiply

Sicker than your average nigger killer
Twist nigger's heads off
Niggers fucking stink niggers and gayers
Chicken wing eating players
Triple K hooligans like Moon Man

being gay isnt gay its actually pretty normal

i have micropenis

Imma shoot my dog if somebody don't buy me mcdonalds

Niggers should go back to Africa

allahu akbar

you think you are smart

It's a fucking polar bear

Nothing

Chicken w niggers

/thread

ya fucking dick

OP here. Congrats. Do you want proof of me going outside and not yelling anything?

praise allah!

im going to terminate you

shit in the ear

You can still yell "Nothing"

rape

Steve Harvey was right! look at my little dick!

death to the niggers

Stalin was right, death to America

hitler did nothing wrong

fuck niggers What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

enslave the whites, black lives matter

gas the kikes! race war now!

i sell propane and propane accessories

OP again. I will go out and yell "Nothing" due to request.

soundcloud.com/user91830640/kill-all-the-gays-and-the-faggots

Sing this song as loud as you can my dude

MARICON

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Fuck u

OP here. posted a youtube video of the "Nothing"

youtube.com/watch?v=P8SqhUsTH9Q

ur a gey

bruh

will you deliver again for more trips?

OP here. If you guys can do it. Yes.

I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD!

gas the jews and hang the trannies.

I want to fuck my mommy

go back to Sup Forums nigger

Anyone know where to hide a dead body. shout that

SMELL MY COCK ROTHSCHILDS

roll

roII

My name's O'Hare
I'm one of you
I live here in Thneedville too
The things you say just might be true
It could be time to start anew
And maybe change my point of view
Nah! I say let it die
Let it die, let it die