Welp, I'm having a panic attack because I might have to leave my girlfriend and family, and you'll never guess why...

Welp, I'm having a panic attack because I might have to leave my girlfriend and family, and you'll never guess why. Seriously. :(

Until recently, the g/f used have this BEAUTIFUL dog who looked like pic related. That bitch was awesome, and I loved the damn thing. Often the g/f had friends out of town, and would spend the weekend with them. As is, I would babysit the dog, whom we'll call Foofy.

By nightfall, the weather got too bad to do much, so it was pretty much me and her. I was giving her the usual body-long strokes as we snuggled, while I had Netflix on. Somehow I got my finger stuck in Foofy's vag. Please don't ask -- I still can't piece together how I managed that. It just happened.

That was when I remembered I was horny, and g/f was gone. And considering how little Foofy seemed to notice my fingers in her, even after twisting them, I thought to myself "eh, got to try everything once." So I went to grab a condom and went to town on her.

I'm ashamed of how into it I got, but it went better than expected; at first. The closer I got to cumming, the more rough I was. Foofy was yelping in pain by now, but I was just too much on the edge to stop. Finally I popped and pulled out, and noticed her bleeding profusely.

Immediately I panicked, and paced around. Eventually I wrapped the condom and wrapper in toilet paper and flushed them. Then I wrapped Foofy in a towel, and drove to the closest vet.

I tried to explain that it was pure random, and they took her in only to pronounce her dead. They also asked more questions, because apparently they've seen cases like these with bestiality. I lied, and said she started randomly bleeding. They then had to keep her over night to investigate, and I couldn't figure out any more excuses. And since g/f is Foofy's legal owner, she's who they're going to call and update (and I hadn't yet told her Foofy died). Plus, I just remembered that was our last condom.

How fucked am I?

You could've said she got attacked by a male dog that was rather big and scary. You're fucked bro...

>fucked a dog to death in a fit of lust
>posted about it on the internet
man, you're fucked

This story is fake as shit. There's no way you can fit your cock up a dog that size. Trust me I know.

things that didn't happen.txt

>trust me i know
Time for your story

Tried to fuck the family dog, didn't work. Barely a finger. Poor thing.

if this is real jesus christ op
>fucked gfs dog literally to death
>how fucked am i?
very

Not as fucked as the dog.

maybe OP has tiny penis

> if this is real

Meh, I saw where this was going to pretty early in the story.

>how fucked am i?

J-J-J-J-JAIL TIME

i would say even more fucked

Is this a thinly veiled attempt at making a dog sex thread? pls

the main problem isn't size, it's that almost all dogs in USA has been spayed and neutered. Female dogs have their genitals sutured shut internally and if you try to fuck them you can rip out the stitches if it was done recently, or if they were spayed young they will have tiny atrophied junk.

An intact labrador sized dog is usually able to fuck a human and enjoy it, anything smaller is a bit risky even if you take your time and let them stretch out.

I'm laughing so fucking hard.

i was about to ask how do you know all that but then i remembered where i was

Finally someone who's educated on the matter. Thx

All depends on the dog.
I've had plenty of gsd and husky that were too small for sex.
I have one gsd now that is to small, and another that's perfect size. Both intact.
I've also had a doberman that fit well.

Do they enjoy it? Or is it more like "oh boy here he goes again"

Enjoy your nigger jail buddy

>An intact labrador sized dog is usually able to fuck a human and enjoy it
>dog dies 10 mins later

Can't speak for everyone but mine really loves to fuck

in a lot of videos the dog is on her back in bed though, i doubt they like that since it's such an awkward submissive position.

I do mine the regular way, doggy style on the floor and if we haven't done it in a while she will try to flirt with me and try to lead me into the bedroom if she's bored and horny.

I thought female dogs only wanted to fuck if they are in heat. You may have conditioned her into liking it I guess.

Why did you use a condom?

They do like it.
I only do with girls who are interested in it.

What is a gsd if I may ask? German shepherd?

Some are OK with being on their back, some aren't.

Yeah, German Shepherd dog.
Common abbreviation.

how do you know if they're interested?

I think only mating during heat is a survival tactic in wild dogs and wolves, they become really dry between heats and impossible to fuck without lube.

So a good water based lube is essential.

Humans can be a lot gentler than male dogs as well, which probably helps a lot.

You mentioned videos.

Link, please.

It's really the same as with a human girl.
You can tell if she wants you touch her or not touch her.
Some will present themselves and entice you to touch them.

Mares are more sexuality aggressive then dogs. Once they learn you are a willing sex partner they will come close to raping you when they are horny.

>how fucked am i?
Not too bad bruh. Just go down to the corner store and buy some more condoms

Torrent site, search petlust, men and bitches.

try 8 ch dot net/zoo/res/353.html

but surely a dog isn't going to look at a human that way starting out yeah? i cant imagine a dog 'presenting itself' to a human if it'd never been touched like that before.

first word of post is welp
confirmed troll

Didn't want to get her pregnant.

If they are in heat and like you they will come to you first of you have a close relationship.

this

You never seen a dog hump a leg?

Cheers man

not a girl dog.

Holy fucking shit OP you magnificent bastard, they're gonna all find out eventually

Kek

Idk why im feeling sick at this knowing where i am

can you give a tutorial on how to train them to fuck?

Thats not a panic attack you retard. Youre just a pussy.

Why does people like to fuck dogs, maybe if its a wolf it would be like "Hey i have this story inawoods" but cmon, Dogs?, youre worst than necros

You don't train them to. Either they want to if they don't want to.

any prep needed? also i don't care if they want it. I can make my dog sit down whether she wants to or not.

bump for interest