I have high-functioning autism. Ask me anything

I have high-functioning autism. Ask me anything.

Pic unrelated

is that your brain?

What's autism?

Yes. I had to cut it out myself of course...

If a woman hugs you is that a sexual advance?

at what age were you able to speak proficiently? Conversationally?

is there any prospect of a career for you?

did it hurt?

It hurts?

How's life for you?

I started speaking around the age of 5, but it didn't take long for me to speak proficiently after that point.

Everytime I think about this part of my childhood, it makes me feel weird (especially when considering that I was in honors/AP classes for a couple of years in highschool).

Things are going fine.

No

I have a kiddo showing all the signs. This is the most concerning. What helped?

no one cares, you are not special

I'm highly skilled artistically, but I want to look more into computer programming.

I asked "autism is hurt?", you high-functional idiot. Not cuting.

I had really great tutors to help me for a while.

OP here
*blows rape whistle*

Why does your brain have a nut sack?

at what point in life did you realize that you were different or became aware of autism?

I was just told by my mother at a young age. I was never treated any differently by my family or friends, and I think that greatly helped me in the long run.

I wasn't really bothered by it when she told me that I had autism because I had none of the negative symptoms by that point. Hell, I was probably the brightest student in both my elementary and middle schools.

As far as highschool goes, well....I'm up there, but definitely not in the top five...

Great, you're a smart retard. So fucking what!?

I wouldn't be surprised if a retard can do the same thing as I did. Mississippi has a shit-tier school system, so everything is dumbed down and degrees are practically handed away to idiots.