Are asians the one and true master race?

Are asians the one and true master race?

>highest IQ
>disciplined
>polite
>slender
>big dicks
>racially pure
>tech savvy
>age well
>pioneers in art and science
>built the greatest ancient civilizations
>women are hot as fuck

>Asians
>Big dicks
Lost

those girls must be like 2 feet tall if they're being dwarfed by those dudes.

>>big dicks
Topkek

>big dicks

Gr8 b8

Small people with no manners. Uncivilized, strange fetishes, and gay cartoons.

this

>built the greatest ancient civilizations
Fuck off with that shit, if a samurai army came across a Roman legion they would be slaughtered.

Ashkenazi Jews actually have the highest IQ.

Don't know about ancient civilization or dick size but I doubt you'd find any metric by which a single race or subsect of human beings excels in all.

Nice try Shinzō Abe. Enjoy your low birth rates and micro dicks.

are you fucking kidding me?

the samurai is the deadliest warrior the world has ever seen. they were professional as fuck and trained since they were born

legionaries were mostly slaves and arabs who engaged in gay anal sex

Autistic weeaboo

>asian drones mad they don't have the BBC gene
Evolve.

When he said big dicks I fucking kek'd

shields>no shields that is all

>muh dick

the only thing niggers have to be proud of

Whites have the highest IQs.

>>big dicks
stopped right there

>555-come-on-now.jpg

>big dicks
Is this a YLYL thread?

>bid dicks
>age well

HAHAHAHAHAHA

asians don't have high IQs. they're actually pretty low intelligence. they don't sense when others think they're idiots or don't like them. they don't deal with new circumstances very well. the definition of "intelligence" is being able to deal with what happens. they do NOT have that. when they come from an asian nation, they come from a very strict, background full of physical punishment and intimidation and rote learning; repeating something not 20, but 1000 times until they memorize it. that's how they're raised. it works well for their natural mind--doesn't work for mine; i found that learning high level math beyond calculus, as well as programming only works if i very slowly think about every step of a process for 20 minutes. repeating it over and over just hypnotizes me and i forget what i was thinking about--which is easy to see. their mind loves repetitive acts; endless, stupid familiar kung fu, pachinko, and the eternal love for stupid fucking anime imagery. that is why nintendo and sony always release the SAME fucking game a BILLION times. only something as insanely retarded as an asian can love 400 pokemon games that have no special nuance aside from a cheap, simple concept like "black and white" or "gold and silver". to consider their idiotic mind is horrifying. they fucking suck. i've studied them throughout higher learning.

>
>
>asians don't have high IQs. they're actually pretty low intelligence. they don't sense when others think they're idiots or don't like them. they don't deal with new circumstances very well. the definition of "intelligence" is being able to deal with what happens. they do NOT have that. when they come from an asian nation, they come from a very strict, background full of physical punishment and intimidation and rote learning; repeating something not 20, but 1000 times until they memorize it. that's how they're raised. it works well for their natural mind--doesn't work for mine; i found that learning high level math beyond calculus, as well as programming only works if i very slowly think about every step of a process for 20 minutes. repeating it over and over just hypnotizes me and i forget what i was thinking about--which is easy to see. their mind loves repetitive acts; endless, stupid familiar kung fu, pachinko, and the eternal love for stupid fucking anime imagery. that is why nintendo and sony always release the SAME fucking game a BILLION times. only something as insanely retarded as an asian can love 400 pokemon games that have no special nuance aside from a cheap, simple concept like "black and white" or "gold and silver". to consider their idiotic mind is horrifying. they fucking suck. i've studied them throughout higher learning.
Well said user. Plus they dont have nice asses

>the samurai is the deadliest warrior the world has ever seen
>being this weeaboo

fucking kek

Those samurai lookin persians got their asses kicked by only 300 spartans.

Samurais were warriors
Not soldiers
Against one they could hold their own
Actually being coordinated and moving as a unit was foreign because they were so individualistic
Whereas a Roman was a unit of war
A Roman legion would curb stomp a samurai army
Whereas a samurai would fuck one or two Romans up
Tl:dr
>Samurais were warriors not soldiers
>Romans were soldiers, not warriors

that was a movie you autistic faggot

what about the gay sex?
roman were known for being homos

>Big dicks

kek

and japs were known for fucking gay sex and screwing children too

so what

Nice troll. Almost believed you until you mentioned Pokémon. Does the word Call of Duty ring a bell? Last I checked, that is distinctly not from Nintendo.

I hope you don't think the United States teaches it's students better than Asian countries. The fact that we have a larger prison population than any other country PER CAPITA should attest to that. The worst failing of any education system is one that can't teach it's citizens to stay out of prison. Rote learning is better than learning to be a drain on government funds.

that's neo nazi propaganda

what does this even mean

so they made mudslimes dicks bigger? wat

WHO THE FUCK MEASURES A DICK IN VOLUME!?!?!?!?!?

>
>that was a movie you autistic faggot
Why are you retarded kids so damn stupid? That was your reply seriously? Yes, I LITCHRALLY thought the movie 300 happened in real life, right before my eyes. Cuz that's how autism works.

>big dicks
>age well

>Big dicks

>hopeful

>tfw there is multiple accounts of ritual soddomy between samurai
>tfw guns exist

the only thing fuckable in this pic are the little girls
but congrats on sneaking a pic of little girls past the sjw mods

Weeb Defense Force, Unit 404 on patrol

He didn't even mention American education in his post just Asian education.
If you actually knew some Asian ppl your age other than your 2D friends youd know how little of common sense they have and how easily wound up they get in the most petty of issues.

Stress is an Asians worst enemy, that's why their power comes in numbers.

Honestly they would be but they are complacent (communism, north korea). They had centuries of peace but most impressive invention was fireworks. America was around for just around 400 years: harnessed electricity, light bulb, airplanes, first country to suffer from being over fed, ect.

True all around OP, why not talk about white's moral inferiority as well as the IQ level of blacks while you're at it.

It did happen, but there was also a separate force comprised of the Athenians. You idiot

Caucasians are the master race but asians will take over in the future purely because whites are lazy asains work hard at everything they do

>asian
>big dicks
excusemewhaaaat.gif

>big dicks
Is this a YLYL thread now?

AshkeNAZI Jews? That right there, that's a downright oxymoron

except the phrase precedes Nazism by hundreds of years.

You can't make a proper argument against someone else's incompetencies when you don't use proper grammar. If Asians are "actually pretty low intelligence", as you say, then why do they score so well on standardized tests in America? Now, it's fair to say that there are many uneducated people in third world countries, and many third world countries happen to be in Asia. It's not fair to generalize intelligence based on race. If you can't see that, then maybe you shouldn't frequent an imageboard that was popularized by people who share passions from both the East and the West? This website was built by Westerners who love Eastern culture. You don't belong here. You're a faggot.

he was just joking u fucking weaboo

China bro. China. A civilisation more sophisticated and ancient than you could ever hope to comprehend.

Propaganda

>polite
>big dicks

146 iq
7.7 inch dick

>Asian
>social autist
>never gets laid