ITT pet peeves that might lead you to murder someone one day

ITT pet peeves that might lead you to murder someone one day...

> when people say "seen" when they should be saying "saw"

"Yeah, I seen that movie last night."

"She seen my car outside."

Fuck I can't stand this bullshit.

SOMEBODY BE ANGRY WITH ME

>when retards ask "where are you at?"
>Or "let's see where so and so is at.

Are and at are redundant. Stop.

Also, people who don't return their fucking shopping carts when they don't have to. RAGE.

That's one of those early adoptions of 'black' language that idiots made their own.

mate I seen ya thread, where ya at with it?

Now that's not even funny.

Nigga, I ain't ever be seen actin' funny!

>MFW I don't have any

Jaywalkers... Honestly, there is a fucking cross walk just for you and I might just run your fucking ass over if you don't use it, especially if you cross the street in a fucking diagonal line like a massive faggot.

Bicyclists using the road.

Last week I nearly hit several on my way home from work. I slightly buzzed the line of them because one just popped out 15ft ahead of me in a 55 MPH zone and then stayed there for no reason for nearly half a mile until he decided to go back in the line.

If you see me on the news for running them down, remember I'm a Sup Forumsro.

Noisy chewing and silver waste scraping dishes

My friends in their early 20's that already have kids.

More "then" such and such... seriously passes me tf off

I don't get your post. What pisses you off more then what? Can you go into detail such as giving a example?

when people say "how come"

Here it's the law for bikes to use the road. Last summer I saw an officer give a warning to a kid that was biking on the sidewalk (kid was 16 or 17).

-eating with mouth open
-bitches on FB who only post pics of their ugly assed kids
-people who stop 10 car lengths back from the car ahead of them at a stoplight - move the fuck forward, you're clogging up traffic
-web articles that make you click thru 30 fucking pages to read the whole thing

"How much money is that?"

It's a good thing they specify money cause I always assume feces are standard currency

And yet I would bet good money that you could not define the term "past participle" without a Google search.

Maybe they're afraid you'll demand payment in blowjobs.

Motorists and cyclists are both at fault when it comes to knowledge of laws and how roads work.

Motorists tend to be entitled retards when it comes to these situations though. Cyclists pay the same taxes as you do to maintain the road, but it's your car that damages the road, not my bike. Why do you get more power than me?

Thank you for your implications.

those click bait web articles that say
so and so wants this picture banned
this homeless person won the lotto
this new trick will bankrupt related industry

it is so fucking cringey

> when someone says "less" when they should be saying "fewer"

This one is a bit more forgivable, but I still hate it.

"Oh my God! He's been struck by lightning!"

Is the above sentence correct?

That drives me nuts too. Fucking shit, people: countable versus uncountable nouns; they're not that hard.

my GF

she just there, breathing and existing

Because we are in a fucking car, on the road made for cars.

Go cycle in the bushes you poor faggot.

Blahblahblahs HATE him!

Makes me rage everytime.

"Vehicle" is the word you're seeking. The roads are made for vehicles.

Some roads still in use today were laid out for horses. Are you riding a horse? No? Then get that shit off my horse-path.

That's what you sound like.

You know what pisses me "tf" off?
When people use shitty abbreviations to save .6 seconds.
Please, tell me, just what do you do with all the free time you gain from doing that?

You can tell so much about a person by how they interact with cyclists. If they are cool with sharing the road, they tend to be much smarter and successful. If they are shitty about it they tend to be insecure, struggling in life, and fairly dumb.

lol idgaf kys

>Go cycle in the bushes you poor faggot.
I will! Trail riding on a decent dual-suspension is fucking sweet.

did that literally 2 hours ago
for no reason either
just cause i could

I'm a bicyclist and I bike on the road all the time. I tend to agree. Bicyclists are incredibly stupid and like to pretend they don't have to obey traffic laws... so they run red lights, pass on the right, don't use turn hand signals... I hope they get hit by cars