I'm an hour in. When does it get good?

I'm an hour in. When does it get good?

It actively gets worse. The best lines are Bill Murray when he enters the hotel and the scene where the entire cast is talking to the Mayor or some shit.

When you stop being a little bitch.

This

One of the best movies ever made which is why it is indestructible against times and everyone remembers it (apart from shit like Avatar).

tried to watch it yesterday and stopped about halfway through. without nostalgia it's a snorefest

it doesn't
the only people who like this movie saw it as a kid and are blinded by nostalgia for it
like this faggot

I watched ghostbusters for the first time when I was 22
not one single moment made me laugh
not even a chuckle

I don't remember anything in the movie.

American kino universally sucks. Terrence Malick doesn't count because it's mormonkino

Tried watching it again recently. Its so fucking boring. The few memorable scenes are the only interesting scenes. Few jokes, few interesting moments. Slow movie in general. All these people defending this shit movie while not actually having seen it recently.

>Rose coloured glasses

>not one single moment made me laugh
>not even a chuckle
Ghostbusters is not a comedy and anyone who says it's a comedy is missing the point of what made the original and even sequel so special

It's a horror/thriller with some comedic lines in some places

Oh boy I look forward to 2 more weeks of this memeing bullshit.

How much does Sony pay per post?

You guys are so right, the one with the women is SOOOO much better!

>Bill Murray lifting the table cloth off the table in the hotel
>The scary library scene
>"WE GOT ONE"
>Ghost blowjob
>Zuul dog
>Kitchen scene with the eggs and Sigourney opening fridge and seeing Zuul
>Stay Puft
>"Never cross the streams"

About the same that a Sup Forums janitor makes in a year

I think their gaming division is 20 cents per post. Wouldn't surprise me if their d0film department is the same.

Your mother

It's a comedy, but of the more dark ironic and dry wit variety.

That's why the movie shouldn't ever had been remade at all. Nobody like clever dark humor and dry wit anymore.

None of them are good. The original's biggest crime was giving Ray Parker Jr. a career for a song he and the production studio stole.

>Meanwhile...

>Nobody likes clever dark humor
>Who are the Coen Brothers

>Nobody likes dry wit humor
>What is The Office

Ghostbusters was skimming the surface of either. After watching it it's easily more of an Adventure than a Comedy, and the adventure is mediocre as fuck.

How about you find an original poster or 80's article. I bet it would not say comedy on there

>OP doesn't understand it's a movie about blue collar workers. Every day Americans who have to do a dirty job, no one else wants to do, to pay the bills.

Only Asylum movies deserve a 3.7. Had it been a 5.1 I would have believed it. But this is nothing but guys insecure about their sexuality intimidated by any woman in an important position. This shit is better than most Adam Sandler movies and still it gets destroyed more

How about you go and fuck yourself and realize you cant prove your nonexistent point.

It's exactly like Evil Dead 2 which is a dark comedy.

NOT A FUNNY COMEDY but like you said more dark.

Feig misunderstood this movie by making it full out light hearted.

Can you fit dark humour and dry wit into a vine or tweet?

>It's a horror/thriller with some comedic lines in some places
imagine being this stupid

>But this is nothing but guys insecure about their sexuality intimidated by any woman in an important position

Now I know you are baiting very hard user.

Just stop

Adam Sandler never pissed off a generation of moviegoers by shitting all over a classic franchise

He came close with Pixels, but gamers are mostly retarded anyhow

It was originally meant to be a zany comedy but then Belushi died and Murphy told those cracka ass crackas to go fuck themselves so they revised the shit out of the script and decided to make it more of a serious, spoopy movie with comedic dead pans.
Personally I think it turned out for the better.
The movie they had planned for Belushi and Murphy sounded fucking awful.

But it is. It is a literal horror movie

Tell me do women anger you when they arent interested in what you have to say, or do you convince yourself you're just too good for them?

Like this is the first shitty reboot. Why are you taking this so personal user? Have you seen ghostbusters original lately? Its fucking mediocre. Download and watch it now without multitasking I dare. You fucking cant!

And a comedy, that other faggot claims its not a comedy.

Coen Brothers movies are not the type of comedy movie that the new Ghostbusters is be nor would they have ever tried doing comedy like in the original in today's movie climate.

People think the Office is funny, but I don't think it's because it's particularly clever or well written. People just like the crazy boss guy and the nerdy guy with the glasses acting weird all the time.

>Ghostbusters was never good
Sniff. Sniff. I smell a change of tactics.

Just finished it. It does not get good

I'd never talk about Ghostbusters or its sequel that way, and you ain't my nigga 4/10

>woman

I'm a black female

Never. It's mostly hyped up nostalgia by manchilds and hipster nu-males.

Okay. Having finished it, I can safely say the new one looks a lot better than the original. Nostalgic babymen got worked up over nothing.

>keymaster
>gatekeeper

The only worthwhile thing about it is the main song.

Thats because Feig took the guostbuster series, later slimerized seasons as inspiration and made it nickelodeon esque to appeal to kids.

Haven't seen this movie since the early 90's so I don't know

What a worthless aimless meme thread. Delete your computer.

It doesnt count when youre a lesbian

It was never good. It was manchild power fantasy bullshit that everyone suddenly pretended was citizen kane because dude boys rule girls drool lmao

Paul, please go.

Ah shit, is it already that time

>this is nothing but guys insecure about their sexuality intimidated by any woman in an important position.

KYS

more like the women related to this movie are insecure to make it original and not just copy the original movie

Why do I suddenly keep seeing manchild, has tumblr been raiding us for days now?

woah woah

bit rude there lad

manchild, pi.ssbaby and nu-male are the new I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG hotness.

Ghostbusters is good

Is not slapstick comedy, is not a string of jokes. Is more suble comedy, more in common with Dr. Strangelove than Dumb and Dumber.

If you think is a snorefest, it talk more about you as millenial than about the movie.