Why doesn't it explain what was in the box? I've seen this movie five times and the ending still pisses me off

Why doesn't it explain what was in the box? I've seen this movie five times and the ending still pisses me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xG5hSOMGn0
youtube.com/watch?v=7e6tIs_laU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought it was clear that it's the head of his wife. Did I forgot something?

I always thought it was his unborn child in the box

he didn't roll trips

It was the paper work after his wife filed for divorce and sued for alimony, he was consumed by his work. Those who fight monsters...

kevin spacey tells you whats in the box

It was an application to acting school from Spacey.

He clearly says "her pretty head".
youtube.com/watch?v=0xG5hSOMGn0

Brad Pitt should have also shoot himself in the end, to complete the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=7e6tIs_laU8

WAZINABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX
WAZINABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX

I wish they would have added john doe killing mills' wife in some kind of deleted scene.

This movie sucked. It's a shallow, dumb bit of pointless nothing.

It all built to the final scene, which was butchered by the horrible acting. I came away feeling like someone could have just explained the concept of "a serial killer murders his victims in weird ways that relate to the seven deadly sins", and I would have thought "oh neat concept" and would have gotten just as much as the movie gave me.

Isn't there like director's cut kinda stuff out there that showing what's inside? It's a wife's of detective Mille.

>I came away feeling like someone could have just explained the concept of "a serial killer murders his victims in weird ways that relate to the seven deadly sins", and I would have thought "oh neat concept" and would have gotten just as much as the movie gave me.
Literally what I thought about the movie. However, apart from the knife dildo and sloth, I don't even remember the rest anymore.

how did he kill her and when?

by taking off her head
prior to being sent to jail

>BECOME VENGEANCE
>BECOME WRATH
>THAT FUCKING MUSIC

Fincher is such a fucking hack

It was the diamonds from Reservoir Dogs

fuck you. I hope you die soon.

>if you kill your enemies they win
Is Fincher a prophet?

underrated post

>being this retarded

is it basically a worse version of cape fear?

That wouldn't have made sense. They didn't have to die, look at sloth. Pitts punishment was losing his family, and his career/freedom after due to his rage.

It's doesn't make any sense anyway. Jon doe had been planning this shit for years, and the whole thing hinged on some hot tempered rookie with a hot wife being transferred to the city just in time for the case? Give me a fucking break

That's the big problem with it. At no point does it seem remotely possible they will catch him or stop him. It's just "well I wonder what he'll do for envy...", we just go through the motions of jons plan.

I thought it was decent when I first saw it, but then I thought about it and watched it again and realized it really isn't great beyond the deadly sins concept

It's nothing like cape fear.

It's a detective movie like the bone collector, not a horror

The whole movie is a reflection on the nature of evil. Did you miss the parts where the characters actually communicate with each other ?