If you're not a vegan, you're causing animal cruelty

if you're not a vegan, you're causing animal cruelty

Other urls found in this thread:

anonyourself.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like to name my food before I eat it.

I believe that one day steaks will be rare.

that just gives me more reasons to keep eating meat

You're right. But I'm a terrible person and don't have the willpower to cut animal products out of my diet completely (Yet). I hope I get there one day.

too long didn't read.

Cuck.

I love animals, and I love eating them too.

See? I get to do both and you don't, because you're a very simplistic, polarized person and I'm not!

Tee hee!

Hey listen you little faggot, I love the smell of meat, I love BBQs and shit, and I am slowly cutting down on the amount of meat I consume on a daily basis and I have found new shit to eat obviously with a different taste and it is refreshing to say the least, and I also found amazingly shit that actually tastes very much like meat, these vegan mofos are getting Crafty, and thats good, but I have meat occasionally now slowly cutting back on it, I have felt better eating healthier though, instead of eating like a dumb nigger, its refreshing to my palate, tasting all these new foods and flavors, not to mention for some reason I don't feel as depressed its amazing what a slight change of diet can do.

Instead, you want to either allow animals to roam free with zero healthcare or guaranteed food and water, or be cooped up their entire lives without knowing what freedom is.
Animals serve a purpose - one of which is to feed things - other animals, insects, even plants - and yes, humans.
You are disrupting that circle because of your misplaced ideaologies that are unnatural.

Too bad you're still a dumbass and can't even figure out that fake meat only exists because we intrinsically need and desire meat

I agree, but Im a predator so fuck you.

You're premise is false.

Veganfags GTFO!!!!

Self-righteous twats.

You can disagree with that idiot all you want, but why the hell are you anthropomorphizing nature? Animals do not serve a purpose, humans do not serve a purpose, and the idea of something being natural is entirely useless.

So by your logic we are also food yea? Everyones food yea?

Take a look at bees sir. They serve a purpose. I could name more but making you look like an idiot wouldnt be any fun

"animal cruelty" so you mean devouring them where theres nothing left?

tell me why a bear, a lion, and a tiger also practice "animal cruelty" to humans?

too bad you're the fucking retard who thinks humans need to eat meat in the 21st fuckign century to survive, you dumb mongoloid.

Nothing serves a purpose. Just saying because bees doesn't foster your point. Bees exist independent of any purpose. They are just fucking bees. They are only (still) here because they were selected, and that does not presuppose a purpose of any kind.

We dont have to do a lot of things. Like be on the internet, but here you are. Welcome to being a human fuckboi

You are a very sheltered and depressed person if you think nothing serves a purpose

He got you bro. I don't know why you said 'need' in the first place.

Fake news

You have subhuman genes if you think humans need to consume meat in the 21st century, and the human race would do well without yours in the future, you mong.

Your attack on my character does not deflate my point. I'm sorry you think so little of me, though.

Oh hey look hes samfagging

You must be pretty stupid to think I said we needed to eat meat. Im reading what I wrote and thats not there. Sup Forums wars at its best XD

your existence doesn't have a purpose, you pleb.

If you are a vegan, you are causing plant cruelty.

>LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFELIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE FEEDS ON LIFE

Say that to the 8 homeless shelter and 5 animal shelters I run. Life has a purpose, you just need to find it. Im guessing you voted for Hillay?

We were, until we disrupted that cycle by using chemicals to preserve dead tissue so people can see you without you rotting too fast.
We used to serve as food for the soil, now - we're a toxic sludge placed in concrete lined wooden boxes.

Everything serves a purpose, if you can't see or understand that, you're extremely narrow minded. Also, you're using anthropomorphism wrong. I did not say nature is angry or some other new age bullshit, I said everything is connected and serves a practical purpose - animals are food sources that we and other animals eat, and if they die uneaten, they feed vegetation.
It's not a difficult idea to understand.

>we intrinsically need and desire meat

holy shit, this guy is a retard, must be all that meat he eats

kuku did u really just goto paint and do all that ahahahah

I'm not him, but you literally said "intrinsically need and desire meat."

Damn right! Cruelty is delicious! Something about torture just makes the meat fall right off the bone.

sleep tight doggo

It's impossible to live in modern society without using something that's caused cruelty to animals, if you were actually concerned about animal welfare you'd do something to help them instead of posting shit tier bait.

lmao that's what i pointed out, what a mongoloid , typical meat eater.

Toxic? I dont buy my foods at a store. I grow my own veggies and buy by stuff from an organic farm XD

Yes?

Factory farming is the problem. If an animal has a free life then there is no problem eating it.

I never said that. So...? Vegans man are the worst lol

Why be vegan when I can eat meat instead

Sucks for them

Veganfag, here. Loving my energy, sense of well-being, skin and non-lethal shit smells from a meat-free diet.

What if I go out into the woods, shoot an animal, then eat it. Got a problem with that?

the worst part though is what he said afterwards though

>You must be pretty stupid to think I said we needed to eat meat. Im reading what I wrote and thats not there. Sup Forums wars at its best XD

make me cringe more, fucking mongoloid

I'll take my morals from a chick who doesn't fuck monkeys on the down-low thanks.

Shut the fuck up. Eating meat can be ethically wrong, but not necessarily. However rare, the possibility exists that animals can be treated well before they become food.

Meat-eater here. I enjoy all of these qualities and more including not knowing what the fuck tofu tastes like. Man do I love meat.

MMMMM bacon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SENSIBLE STANCE DETECTED

Grew up on a farm.

Killed my first pig in diapers.

Cleaned my first deer before I entered school.

Grew up around cattle raised for slaughter. It was a joke amongst us kids to ask if the steak that night was Bessy or Luna.

We had mad respect for our animals. They ate before we did. They were treated fairly and well. Because we knew they'd be off to the slaughter at some point... good life before you go down.

And of course that going down could be perceived as 'cruel'. But SOMETHING dies for you to survive. May it be a carrot, a pig, or bugs, or whatever... unlike plants which can create their own food from sunlight, we on the other hand live by consuming the flesh of other living beings. That is a GIVEN.

OP here

That's not acceptable....if you eat the meat then the holistic sense of self is void. It is your duty to starve than to eat of it's glorious host!

You're eating the food my food eats. You're cruel.

Bullshit. Regardless of other dietary choices, you eat broccoli and your shit stinks.

So how long does it take you grow formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, methanol, ethanol, phenol, and water, and also contain dyes in order to simulate a life-like skin-tone?
Because that's the embalming fluid that is used in most everyone after death.

Vegans are to stupid to understand that we eat meat because we are omnivores. Anyone seen that joke where vegans fed that lion an all vegan diet and it was super skinny? You can say we dont need it but our teeth are shape to eat meat so..... Enjoy being sensitive vegan pussies that will never be as strong as someone who eats meat

/yawn. None of thats in my meat eating diet

yeah... this looks so appetizing... yummmy chemicals

>Worth living
>Literaly eating grass
That can explain libtard mentality

You niggers just arnt rich enough to eat quality meat so you make up some gay ass vegan excuse

>non-lethal shit smells

Dated vegans and vegetarians my whole life (despite growing up on a cow farm... opposites really do attract).

BULLSHIT vegan shit doesn't smell.

That shit is FOUL!

lol, ok satan. Thanks for confirming the lie. It's ok to eat meat everybody. Satan says it's bad.

The majority of vegans are obese, sweaty, pasty creatures as a result of replacing animal proteins and fats with immense quantities of simple carbs.

I've met plenty of cool vegetarians. Vegans? Noe one. Every last one has been an insufferable, PETA-type zealot. I doubt you will be the first exception.

That is still what is in you as you turn to goo as you rot.

I don't get it. You don't eat meat. But you eat things that simulate the taste of meat. You just don't want to admit that meat is delicious

Yeah and that's why we eat Kale you dip....our assences stink of sweet nectar and frosted tulips.

We all die at some point, what are you running from? Are you terrified of death? Seems so

>implying cremation isn't an option and a ever increasingly growing trend

Oh, of course. Life has whatever meaning you want to give to it, but it lacks no inherent meaning or purpose. And whatever meaning you attribute to your life is to say nothing of whether a bee has a fucking purpose.
A bee is made of atoms, and it is incidentally alive because of environmental factors. That is all.

The same is true for you, of course.

i loved meat, but i decided it wasn't worth hurting animals for when nonviolent alternatives exist

You're welcome!

I was told life has no purpose, I made a purpose. Stop being a Hillary supporter

every time you eat a plant you kill a living thing.

Yea thats called being a bitch

Kale makes your farts smell like fucking sewage.

Oh well. Shouldn't be so fucking delicious.

Meat eater here.

Dated numerous vegans and vegetarians (not sure why... coincidence? opposites attract? No idea... like srsly, I grew up on a cattle farm, yet dated them).

Not one of the vegans I dated supported PETA. I would never date a PETA supporter (fuck PETA, terrorist scumbags they are).

So there are exceptions.

so?

What would you call it if the only way that I could get off OR EAT was to:

>lure an unsuspecting animal into my den
>sometimes it's a cute little fox
>allow the animal to eat the peanut butter I've smeared all over my genitals
>cuddle the animal while it gives me oral pleasure
>And then, just as I start to cum, I jam a knife deep into it's throat,
>laugh and throw it's still wimpering corpse into a nearby fire
>Continue laughing as I ejaculate into the flames
>and finally, eat only the parts of the animal that don't have my jizz all over them. Wasting the rest to rot.

....what would you call that?

your farts come from fucking sewege

All you mother fuckers would be eating meat if our society didnt provide you with pesticide filled veggies and fruits. Thats whats fucking pathetic about vegans, they wouldnt die of starvation for their cause. Vegans are just lucky society gives them the opportunity to be bitches

I'm not. Just saying that we are no longer food for nature like we should be, because everyone else is afraid of letting go so they try to preserve the dead.

Depending on state/country law, you will likely still be embalmed prior to cremation unless your state allows you to opt out for some reason.

Please forgive me, sometimes my autism overpowers my ability to shitpost and I have to tell these retards how delusional they actually are.

Do you really not see how that is not an argument? You're not saying anything.

Pretty sure that's how you get a Sup Forums Gold Membership.

I agree, user....with so many non=meat foods out there to simulate the meaty taste ( like soy, sesame, and pork) , there's really no need to eat meat!

That pretty much sums up everything lol. Vegans got nothing on this statement XD

if i had to hurt animals to survive i would. the point is we have the choice not to, so, you're right.

The government is monitoring your online activities. stay anonymous, use a vpn anonyourself.club

I was told life had no purpose I proved it does. Do you have nothing else to say? I guess i won