>Lost all meaning in life
>None of the things that brought me joy once bring me joy any longer
>Seriously contemplated becoming a hitman or joining the army because why not
>I think about killing myself every day
>Saving money for a high powered crossbow to blow my head off
>Black pill

Wah just fucking do it pussy

Ahh, I feel like home here

everyone here wants to die op. but there is still too much to live for. give life another chance

i love the crossbow part, too good for a gun?

I'm really am trying, I don't know what else to do to make things alright, I don't see any way out for me

Walls are thin and bullets might hurt other people in the building

Don't kill yourself. Your life will get better.

College?

Thank you, I can only hope thats true. I don't know.

No actually, couldn't afford it, work. Self taught programmer.

Nice, nice. Perhaps program games and such to keep your mind positive. I do know some SAMP ( San Andreas Multi Player) for PC, there are always server owners looking for programmers, i.e mapping and ir scripting. Some pay for the help too. Im in college currently for Cyber Security.

Sweet. Actually I'm more on the Android and Networking side of things. But I'm in a place in eastern europe where it's hard to get good work as an entry level. I can barely afford rent and get paid bellow minimum wage. I don't know man, it seems I'm a failure at everything I try. Played heavy metal for about 10 years now, failed musician, have 5 years of weight training and in the past 6 months I lost most of the muscle mass I ever gained, I was engaged with a beautiful woman, 4 year relationship, she left me for someone else

>Saving money for a high powered crossbow to blow my head off
That's pretty much the most retarded way to kill yourself possible. I 110% guarantee you will fail and wind up paralyzed or permanently disfigured.

It's like everything is fucking synchronized to fuck me over, spiraling down and no one around to even talk to.

I'm a good shot.

That has nothing to do with it.

Just make sure you use a broadhead please, for your own sake.

Yah, I heard stories about bolts. And a dude that survived a railroad spike through his head. But I think that because it's silent and no one will be alerted, I'll bleed to death before anyone figures out anyway

Well everyone, thanks for the chat. Have nice lives, I got to go to work now.

>But I think that because it's silent and no one will be alerted
That's all well and good until you start screaming because holy fuck you lobotomized yourself.
Bleeding to death from that kind of wound will take a long, painful time.

Crossbow just seams completely mechanically unsuited to this. Assuming you can get a gun just go blow your brains out in a forest man. Or do the exit bag.

Or if you have any desire to try life, go try Psilocybin mushrooms. They're supposed to have some pretty dramatic effects on depressed people.

Hmm, maybe I'll try some shrooms. Thank you man.

fuck this faggot, dont use a gun and become a statistic liberals can use.

I'm not american bro. I'm not even in an english speaking country, so not in their statistics

Helium death mask faggot, painless and safe and you can do it today for 30$.

I think you could make a shotgun work. Nice drama with the crossbow but not a good plan. Google crossbow suicide...the word "attempt" shows up a lot.

Have to get the fuck out. But not making money as a musician is part for the course, especially these days. Do you enjoy playing? PS, playing a lot of metal isn't always exactly uplifting. The girlfriend thing is soul crushing. Better now than after you're married, I guess, but no consolation.