Marijuana! Sdrug|lsd|aci|halluc|psych|trip|weed|420|blaz

Marijuana! Sdrug|lsd|aci|halluc|psych|trip|weed|420|blaz

Marijuana! Stoner thread. Talk about LSD! Talk about acid! Talk about illegal hallucinogens! Talk about illegal psychedelics! Tell me your address! Talk about trips! Don't trip, stop opening up your mind!

Talk about weed and blazing it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cb7_ha9gfN0
blog.brainfacts.org/2016/03/marijuana-use-causes-7-fold-increased-risk-of-violent-behavior/
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-increases-violent-behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11286431
archive.is/PvWiQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PubMed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uh, nice try, FBI?

Nah just want a stoner thread

Only a pathetic and miserable adult would smoke. Marijuana is for loser teens.

Hey that is like your opion man

youtube.com/watch?v=cb7_ha9gfN0

>opion

Put down the opiates. It's "opinion". It is not merely opinion, either. It is statistics. Good people do not smoke marijuana.

>Good people do not smoke marijuana.
source?

[monkey noise]

blog.brainfacts.org/2016/03/marijuana-use-causes-7-fold-increased-risk-of-violent-behavior/

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-increases-violent-behavior

FAKE NEWS

Medical studies are not "fake news", child:

Linking it to you again. I bet you didn't read it.

Man, thats becouse weed isnt legal, also in the chart it only said that there IS more people with weed posesion than violent(etc) its a comparison

That last study was specifically on lower class black people

No, most of these studies are on a population as a whole. The only reason lower-income black people show up the most is because that's the unfortunate truth. Some stereotypes are true. Fix ghetto mentality and fix ignorance and you can see these people rising up. Right now, they're willing to shoot each other on MLK Jr. day.

I guess Micheal Phelps isn't a good person. Neither was Obama. And that Bill Gates guy is a real asshole.

I know better than to click on links here

you've already got the IP of one of my seven proxies. No way am I going to that url, where you already have a tracer set up

Now how long til we get a Chelsea Manning trap thread?

>National institute of health

You are a fucking idiot if you don't trust this link.

I can archive it for you if you're that fucking scum:

archive.is/PvWiQ

Are you fucking kidding me?

Pubmed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PubMed

>PubMed is a free search engine accessing primarily the MEDLINE database of references and abstracts on life sciences and biomedical topics. The United States National Library of Medicine (NLM) at the National Institutes of Health maintains the database as part of the Entrez system of information retrieval.
>Website www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

Perfectly legitimate.

FBI samefag

Yes, they are both me responding to two different posts. No, they are not me deceiving you into thinking I'm two separate people. I figured you would come to the conclusion that the only person posting that link is me just as I came to the conclusion that the person bitching about it is probably the same stupid faggot.

>doesn't even deny the FBI part

I'm not. Why would I be? It's legal in 8 states. Obama might legalize it completely if he's not a fucking coward on his last few days of office.

smoke weed on occasion but really want to try some lsd any tips on what would be the best way to get my hands on some and what do when high? Don't live alone so can't trip out at home thats prob the only reason I haven't really tried to get some.

ask around. google the rest

looking forward to the legalization in other jurisdictions. Finally be able to find a reliable dealer, maybe

No one on here can help you on where to find it..

But if you ever have a trip, just don't be anxious about it. Let it be beneficial. Don't turn it into another illegal drug experience of just sitting around watching cartoons and giggling. Stop being tense. Just relax, trust yourself, don't focus too much on hallucinations; self-reflect and learn more about yourself and how you work. You can have a beautiful life-changing experience with it I bet. Bad trips are just anxiety, and anxiety turns into scary spooky skeleton kind of stuff when you're on psychedelics. No shit. If that happens, just calm down as you normally would do when you feel like that. Just embrace what you're experiencing is anxiety that's been blown out of proportion and then take deep breaths.

I say this with pretty much anything you get.. if you get adderall, take it when you're studying or you want to learn something! But hallucinogens should be treated as sacred if you want to get the most out of them and yourself. They are tools.

stfu faggot its legal and you're free to say anything you want here as long as it doesnt appear to be a legitimate violent threat that needs to be reported

oh also heres this disclaimer at the bottom

>>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

CALLING ALL CARS SOMEONE JUST TYPED "lol im fuked i was watching cartoons all day after work its been a stressful day but i finally get paid tomorrow" LETS SPEND 60 GORILLION JEW DOLLARS OY VEY

No. Too busy going after those that are actually destroying neighborhoods

have you tried it? if yes can you please share some not at home experiences?

>not at home experiences

A nice quiet day at a park. Walking through the woods, having a snack, being one with nature with my closest friend

Also at a psy-trance show is pretty fun but really wouldn't do it again because there's a lot I would've really enjoyed doing to be honest if i wasn't just there dancing and drinking the whole time

Stop drugs right now

i should also add that it's really important to be in a comfy environment. Good music, not stressing about much. Be pretty much set up to enjoy yourself for many hours. Try meditating, the benefits are a lot clearer if you're in that state of mind!

>Stop drugs

No, the anti-anxiety meds my doctor prescribes helps me a lot.

>trying to say smoking weed is bad
>is sober and misreads their own information
lel beelzebub it 420 dankdank

beezlebub?