If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

More

more what?

I'd make them come up to me and stuff money in my pants and touch my junk with money. I'd have to wash my balls a lot but I'd be rich

More of those girls

anyone into asian girls being forced to do pervy things?

DO IT BUT DONT BE LESBIANS ABOUT IT

OP we know you're piece of shit that reposts all day long all night long. homo as my dick is enormous.

any foot rules?

Let me cum on her soles whenever I want

moaar

do you get to choose her footwear?

They have to wear stockings 100% of the time.

If they don't they're forced to wear their nicest pair of hose and I rip them to shreds while I fuck them to submission

All girls have to wear bunny ears and call me Daddy, also uniform is a sweater and short skirt and nothing else, knee high socks for footwear, mandatory to give me handjobs whenever I ask for it, failure to comply to any of these results in spanking, which is why the short skirts are good, spankings would be private, second offense would be forcing her to suck my cock/facefuck wherever I catch her committing the offense, 3rd offense would result in a punlic fucking, at a certain time every day, there would be an assembly where all the people would come to see the offenders restrained in stocks to be fucked by me or people I choose, would be vaginal but a 4th offense and any further would be anal

any of you foot bros up for some mic chat to some girls feet? or a live chat room where we can upload girls feet pics in real time? let me know.

omfg is this really happening....

basically no

more foot rules pls

fucking stop it

OP is a grandiose piece of overshit

basically checked. Holy shit

This is inaccurate. He was shot before the speech, insisted on giving it anyway, and began it with:

"Friends, I shall ask you to be as quiet as possible. I don't know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot; but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose."

bump

no panties?

bump

bumping