Fucking bitch of a girlfriend. Everything is great (sex, companionship, spending time together, having fun,etc...

fucking bitch of a girlfriend. Everything is great (sex, companionship, spending time together, having fun,etc...) BUT SHE HATES DEMONSTRATIONS OF AFFECTIONS

like, literally, hates em, i think she loves me, but im not really sure, whenever i tell her she has pretty eyes she gets serious and says to stop saying silly bullshit. Two times i said i loved her and both of them she started teasing me, like really hard saying things like "what are you a 12 yo schoolgirl" or "youre a great guy but please dont be so god damn clingy"

this is my first GF but i know I KNOW this isnt normal, right?

Detach a little

yeah sure but shouldnt you feel like loved by your companion?

am i being a fag?

do normal people not feel like they love their girl every day?

how long have you been dating her?

I think the answer to your question, OP, will be determined by your answer to this one:

How long have you been together? "I love you" is a pretty powerful phrase. If you're tossing that around after a month, I'd have to say I understand her reaction.

4 years

This

also how old are you

then u gotta be straight up with her about what ur feeling

4 years

from a certain point of view its great, she doesnt get annoying with anniversaries. but sometimes i doubt if she really into me.

is this what a normal people would do, am i not just being a fag?

talk it out with her, if this were a movie you'd be yelling at yourself at how easily you could fix it

this is fake

what a faggot, im a 27 year old virgin. just be glad youre having sex

If you're not getting what you need emotionally from the relationship then why are you staying? Sex and companionship are overrated unless you're afraid of being alone, in which case you need to spend more time alone.

Four years? Yeah, that's not normal. She is definitely keeping her emotional distance.

shes good to me, says nice things, does nice things for me, i feel love, but its never explicit, the minute it gets explicit she stands back

>She is definitely keeping her emotional distance.
so shes not sure about the relationship?, shouldnt she make up her mind?

i mean you shouldnt demand her to become an affectionate person, but id say its fair for u to ask her to seriously respond when you say things like "I love you" for reasons you mentioned above.

on the other hand she is very pretty and very compatible with me in almost any other aspect.

im really afraid to jeopardize the relationship with what may be just faggotry from my side

quit being a bitch, you deserve what you want

It seems to me that's she is afraid of trusting you too much, too fearful of being hurt. Some people are like that -- often for good reason. You may need to give her more time and space.

she does have REALLY rough personal history

do you have similar experiences with that?

Yup, there's your answer.

Not through a personal relationship, but I've known some very good people with really rough pasts. Your relationship with her sounds like a really good one.

Don't push the explicit displays too hard and just keep enjoying life with her. One day she may finally trust you enough to tell you she loves you, at which point you'll have to try your hardest not to cry like a little bitch.

Hang in there, OP. She sounds like she's worth the trouble.

when the fuck did b get some civil and rational

im still waiting for someone to tell me to rape her then cut my dick off and kill her to death with it before i bleed out, and of course post timestamped pics of it

nah shes just a bitch. 4 years is WAY too long to still be withdrawn of your emotions in a relationship. I'd hit the road and find someone who will reciprocate your love.

Just an oldfag here in a very happy relationship who hopes you find yours too.

Don't worry; I'm sure someone will be along shortly to advise you to rape her to death instead.

Cheers, user.

but what if im lucky i got her?

cheers randoman