I keep having this dream where Kanye puts out a new album called "My Ugly Light Pure Reality" It's just 4 songs...

I keep having this dream where Kanye puts out a new album called "My Ugly Light Pure Reality" It's just 4 songs. Weakness, None of the Lights, Runaway Pt. 2, and Lost in the World Pt. 2. They are all around 20 minutes. It sounds like the originals but just 20 times darker in both lyrics and production also, Lost in the World Pt. 2 has 10 minutes of Kanye talking about his innermost fears and how he doesn't like the current police brutality situation in America after a few minutes of silence

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/dbhyxnty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i keep having a dream where you fucking kill yourself faggot

lmao why is this meme having a resurgence or is it just one dude doing this

im not the op of the other one

i made an album cover for it. can we get some producers on this?

Whoa...........Damn....

heres one. hes sad about his mum dieing and he thinks about suicide and s and hes angry like mcride

clyp.it/dbhyxnty

the only ones i did were the ds666 one and the yatan one i think people are just following me now

that was
atrocious

hey man im ready to get working on this, what do you say?
My email is:

[email protected]

Great album artwork though man

wtf makes me think

Does he worship the devil?

I keep having this dream where Kanye puts out a new album called "My Ugly Light Pure Reality" It's just 4 songs. Weakness, None of the Lights, Runaway Pt. 2, and Lost in the World Pt. 2. They are all around 20 minutes. It sounds like the originals but just 20 times darker in both lyrics and production also, Lost in the World Pt. 2 has 10 minutes of Kanye talking about his innermost fears and how he doesn't like the current police brutality situation in America after a few minutes of silence

Lmao

good thread op

An album made after Kanye's breakdown, making him face his reality

Unable to keep running away and using his dreams (MBDTF) as an escape, he is forced to face what is happening in his life

A story of his misunderstood intentions, his deteriorating conscience and his realistic view of his own reality

Hello?

yeezy is that you?

how u know about me ye...

get out of my house nigga

hah?

sent :^)