I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums.

Im talking to this way older woman about meeting up for sex, and she just told me shes married. She also doesnt have a snapchat so i cant really confirm if shes real. If we do meet it will probably be in a hotel.

Should I go thru with this? I feel bad that shes married, and this situation is pretty suspicious. I'm a virgin tho and I just wanna nut but at what cost

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oxFyHeMA5o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ur monkey ass ain't getting no pussy.u ain't had pussy since pussy had u.wise up fuckface before someone smashes you

ok thanks

just ask for a picture of her holding a sign with a word of your choice on it. Your name. A little message. Whatever works.

serious question. Are you severely mentally handicapped?

brah, u a virgin, if she is not completely ugly, go for it, nothing to regret, enjoy and embrace it

don't feel bad, if you don't fuk her someone else will

Ill do that, but Its hard to get past the fact that shes married, she has a kid whos older than me too lmao

I just asked her and she said this is her first affair fuck man

lol thats what she tells you, she could have fuked over 20 people while shes been married, don't be so naive. like i said, just enjoy it man. tell he to text u a pic of her for proof

No you dumb faggot. There is absolutely 0 reason you can't fucking facetime or snap this person to verify their identity. Literally everyone has a phone with a camera on it. Homeless people have them. If she's not willing to get on camera it's because he is a S-E-R-I-A-L K-I-L-L-E-R.

Go ahead and do it. She's the one who's cheating. You don't have anything to feel bad about. Don't get attached though. She'll inevitably pick the other guy.

fuck that makes so much sense and makes me feel so much more at ease but i feel like im just gonna hate myself more for this fuck.

I just asked if shes sure she wants to go thru with this and she said "yes why"

god fucking dammit this is such a decision

ya im just gonna ask her to send me a pic, its the marrage thats stopping me mostly

Hubby is probably a cuck that will hide and watch.

i wanna think of it like that, but doesnt it take two people to cheat? like i share some of the blame here

i fucking wish lmao

Its not your fault she's fucking up her marriage. If not you it will be someone else

Hah. Maybe I'm just an asshole, but I don't feel guilty about it. I do miss her though. And I hate that she picked the other guy over me. Even though I know in my heart I'm the bad guy.

sorry to hear that man, im not worried about getting attached to this girl im honestly just looking for a quick fuck. i was down for fwb but idk anymore cuz shes married

get photo with timestamp, or doing something you request, or don't go.

that is non-negotiable.

Dude if she wants to cheat then the marriage is probably fucked anyway. Get your rocks off, have a good time then forget about it.

Ask her to send you a picture of her holding her pinkie finger to her ear lobe. Hard to fake a picture that specific

be careful out there. (. )

just did that, she keeps asking for a pic of my dick and sending me these old pics that arent current

She is probably fat as fuck

youtu.be/oxFyHeMA5o4

#CATFISHMAN

how oId are you OP

Too young to die in a cheap motel room

how oId is she?

OP is going to die in a cheap motel

LOL

im down to die tbh i already hate myself

way older than me shes 40

Girls love to break in virgins. Just tell the truth and get some real pussy

i told her i was virgin to try and get an easy out, but shes still down

im thinking of making a tinder and putting virgin in the bio and be done with it.

tell her to timestamp on paper and object of your choice, and tell her it's the only way you can go through with this. also, if everything turns out to be real, take a close friend with you and just have him wait in the car incase shit hits the fan and you're face to face with a husband and a glock to your forehead

I honestly wish I could give you advice. I'm just as lost as you are now though. I made the mistake of falling for her. And I work with her. So I have to look at her every day. I know I'm a goddamn idiot, but man it hurts. It was fun when we were together though. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Was nice having someone give a damn for me for once.

None of that makes any sense, but Iunno. People are stupid. None of it makes any sense.

>tinder and putting virgin in the bio
Yes, that's exactly what you do.

I was telling girls I was a virgin when I was fucking #20. They are more fun in bed if they think they are your first.

I'm sorry to hear that men, seeing her everyday sounds like hell honestly

i already have a regular tinder but im shit at talking to people. Im not an unattractive guy tho i have like 1000 matches im sure if i put virgin in my bio ill find one rando whos down

lmao i might do that once i lose it but first i gotta fuckig lose it

Do it now and keep the virgin thing up for at least a year.

>this

i told her to take a picture of her pinky finger touching her earlobe and she said "soo cute" and then sent "doable"

this is weird as shit i doubt shes even real now jesus

tomorrow im gonna make an alt tinder with some fuckboy pics and do that, hopefully something comes of it

Ya. I'm a 27 year oId guy and I'd never mess with an 18 year oId guy in that way. It's bad to do at 40 too. Are you attractive?

I have like body dismorphia or some shit, personally i hate the way i look but i get compliments on my appearance and girls do show interest in me, especially since i started orking out

Post a non homo pic

haha nah sorry, im not gonna post a pic of my face on Sup Forums

Pandle?

>Pandle
what?

The dude in the picture looked like someone I know. Nevermind

Yeah it sucks. Most of the time anyway. I love being around her, but I hate that I can't do anything anymore. Well, that and she tries to "forget" about me and everything that happened. I hate her other guy who she's been with for 5 years more than anything else in the world. Wish he would drop dead. Even though I've never met him and we're honestly probably pretty similar people. And I'm the jerk who convinced his girlfriend to cheat on him. Yeah I know. I'm a self centered asshole.

Ignore me. I'm drunk

NO, dumbass. Ask for a FACE PICTURE along with a timestamp on paper and a fuckin random object like a spoon or someshit.

is what i said not good enough? the picture i asked for should have her face in it and its not something that someone would have a photo of before

Yes it takes two people. The two that are in the relationship. If there are issues, they either talked and didn't find a solution, found out they see her fucking somebody else a solution or they didn't talk because the relationship is fucked anyway. Or she might be a stupid whore, which isn't your problem either.

Oh and you're a virgin. So please take the advice about getting attached seriously since you absolutely have no clue what pussy does to your brain yet.

Ask for a picture of her with her wedding ring taped to her forehead and make sure to ask for tits so you can post it here if not stay in and wank cos you will be nailed deliverance style by somebody with more fingers Than teeth