Wwyd to her? Last thread got spammed

Wwyd to her? Last thread got spammed.
Replies 4 Replies!

I would spam a thread of her :)

She's a friend of mine. Her BF won't fuck her and I really want to to help this horny dick starved 10 for a couple years now.

Can I give you a pic of my gf ass to rate and tell me what you would do please?

Only if you do the same for her.

i'd slide an uncomfortably large butt plug up her asshole. While we made out i'd reach around and press on the plug so she would gasp and moan as our tongues explored each others mouths

Id let her deepthroat my cock and before I nutted and grab her head and hold it down cumming so she gaged all over my cock then slide my dick in her pussy.

After you brother.

I slide my hand into her legggings and finger her till they wear soaking wet, the slide them down bend her over and go to town on her dripping wet twat. I'd pull her hair and grab her by the throat and choke her slightly while she creamed all over my cock.

I'd grab her waist hard and bury my face in that ass for hours.

Where would you cum? On or in?

Id cum all over her asshole and use it as lube to slide my throbbing cock in her ass.

Champ I'm fuckin hard now haha which one you want me to do?

omfg is this really happening....

This fucking girl.

wwyd to my shy ex?

Wwyd to her??

i would date her

I would have you already naked just standing slightly cold in the room so there is goose bumps on her arms and nipples. Slowly kiss her neck then lips down to her nipples sucking on her hard nipples while my hand slowly edges down to her tight pussy. Shall I go on?

Sure she would date you as long as you fucked her.

Go on.

qt

I slowly spread her pussy open while kissing her neck and slightly rub her clit till she is really wet and her legs start shaking then I lick her pussy while she is still standing just make her spread her legs and stand. After she cums on my face il bend her over the back and tell her to suck my finger so it's not and wet then slowly put my middle finger in her ass and go all the way in and out while she sucks my cock still bent over on her stomach, when she starts begging to fuck me again I fuck her pussy with my hard cock as fast as I can smashing her ass against my legs with my middle fingers hammering her ass then just as I'm about to cum I shove my cock in her ass and fill it up with cum...... Thought

WWYD for reply or nude request

feed her

Bit of a party girl she loves coke

Diamonds!

Well I'd love to do nipple bumps off her nipples, let her suck my cock after I put a line on it for her, then blow some coke up her asshole then fuck her ass as hard as I wanted.

Moar!!!!

Have her hike that dress up and pound her ass against the wall from behind.

Right looks wired, would fuck her doggy on the grass and make her scream as she cums on my cock, then I'd pull out and make her suck her juices off me

Same haha

Snapchat?

Snapchat for her?

wwyd? good one for her snapchat

Cock-choke, ass-fuck, then finish in pussy, missionary, with her feet in the air. Her hands tied the whole time.

Id let her do some coke off of my cock then throat fuck her till she gags on my cock. I'd slide my hand into her pants and play with her clit as she deep throats my cock. When she's nice and wet and my cock is covered and dripping from id flip her ass over and slide my cock deep into her ass and fuck her playing with her clit and pulling her hair back so I could whisper in her ear how good she felt. After she cums id pull my cock out and blow some coke up her asshole and finish off fucking her as hard as I could nutting inside of her.