How is your butthurt /b ?

How is your butthurt /b ?

Other urls found in this thread:

chelseamanning.org/learn-more/bradley-manning
youtube.com/watch?v=s0igorvoBFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't understand the big deal...
lots of sjws were saying "obama is supposed to be a lgtbq ally" and how he has a "legacy to keep up" are saying it because she's trans... i don't remember this when Edward Snowden was on the run and people were looking for him

this is what we need more of in this country: political analysis by 12-year olds.

Whistleblowers are not traitors.

End of story.

Tell me what he whistle again ?

chelseamanning.org/learn-more/bradley-manning

Read

the collateral murder video was more informative than anything the MSM did in 15 years of war reporting.

How is your dick sucking level faggot?

War kills people ... Shit nigga, what an information !

Wow she's hot! 9.75 / 10 : Would totally bang and make babies inside of her wombs.

I dunno what's worse for her. Being locked up in a military prison as she becomes a trap or being unleashed onto Murrica afterwards.

She will never be seen with respect

Good luck getting a job in that country

Half of them want to rape and torture her more than those inmates did for years.

Whistleblower? Be surprised if she could suck 100x cocks to earn breakfast anymore.

Didn't know there were levels? Do tell more, you seem to know.

Change name and identity friendo. Not that hard to erase your past.

I'm butthurt cause girls are lame

>U.S Govt spends millions if not billions of dollars over a span of decades promoting civil unrest, establishing dictators and supporting terrorism
>Terrorists inevitably attack U.S
>U.S declares war on abstract concept of thought (i.e: Terror)
>U.S uses this to full-scale invade two countries, spending trillions of tax-dollars
>Meanwhile U.S Govt partners with all major ISPs and essentially creates a database of all internet activity to guard against the Terror
>Obama is elected, expands drone program and overall War on Terror, creating even more terrorists
>This guy(?) calls them out on their shit
>Instantly made out to be the villain
>Called a traitor
>During his last days in office, Obama decides to pardon Manning
>he could shut down the whole fucking PRISM project, but doesn't
>everyone is stoked on Obama

what bullshit. billions of people consider Manning to be on par with people like Mandela. she will never eat alone or sleep alone as long as she lives.

Not nearly as sore as his.

Yes because a SJW is all she'll ever be again.

Let's see this cunt ride that horse.

Are you kidding. There are tons of people that see "her" as a hero. Gonna be a millionaire after this with books and talks and shit.

What Manning did was break the law though, even Obama was cought on a cell phone camera interview stating that. Was it right or not? I personally think most information should be open and public so I actually support what Manning did, but did take it a little too far with some stuff. Maybe not have sent it to that blond douchebag, but whatever she didn't know what she was doing really. So good for her, go out there and enjoy your new mangina and make your millions.

She was driven to attempt suicide twice, I'm satisfied.

The very notion that trap could be compared to Mandela is laughable.

If she did that in ANY other country shed be hung by now u twit.

That would be a sad day user.

>Implying that most people wouldn't willing accept a 1984 big brother society as long as it doesn't alter their daily life too much and is "for your safety"

except he didnt call out shit, he just dumped a bunch of classified shit that had nothing to do with anything. was there any reason for leaking what my unit had in it's inventory? or our roster of people? the video just shows an apache blowing up some dudes who were hanging out with terrorists. so fucking what.

you're a fuckin idiot and so is obama for releasing this traitor.

It's pretty strong user. This traitor should've been hanged.

That being said, he's doing this to try and get Assange. Assange said he'd allow himself to be extradited if Manning was released.

No actually it wasn't. Anyone with a triple digit IQ (and most with a double digit IQ) know that collateral damage is part of war.

People (like the people here) will keep track of Bradley for the rest of his life.

can someone tl;dr what happened with this person?

>Get bullied in military
>Leak information that caused American deaths
>Get caught
>Goes trans for sympathy from LGBTQ community
>It works
>Obama commutes sentence to score points with LGBTQ community, and to call out Julian Assange on his bluff that he'd allow himself to be extradited to America if Manning is freed.
>Bonus points for making the release day LGBT Recognition Day in the USA
>Will be killed or kill them self
>End.

>bradley was intel analyst in army(low ranking desk bitch)
>means he has access to more info than most
>was getting picked on
>decided to dump all the information he could get his hands on
>including information that would be helpful for someone want to use it maliciously
>afterwards used excuse of "there was bad things happening"
>the Collateral Murder video gets released, showing a helicopter shooting and pilot being casual on comms. some non-combatants in the wrong place with the wrong people get killed.
>bradley converts to chelsea
>lots of media
>was supposed to do 35 years in prison
>obama lets him go

>dumping a bunch of shit that didn't have to do with anything
>traitor
Pick one

obama is a nigger and a cuck.
what a way to fag everything up right before he got out

you're dumb

I was referring to the fact that the information he leaked didn't "expose" anything. It would only benefit someone looking to get an advantage vs the US army.

There is a reason information is classified. And he is a traitor.

It's a really sad statement on the state of the country and its institutions during the Obama years. He/she will be in the news again, no doubt.

And yet this changes nothing other then being a big sjw circle jerk
Innocent people are still dying violent deaths everyday in the middle east and It's never going to end.
youtube.com/watch?v=s0igorvoBFs

White phosphorus Is still used to this day by US and Israeli forces, burning little kids down to the bone, but yea we should focus on stupid political stunts.

They're little kids of a subhuman species though, so it's not like it matters. Not like we're actually killing real people in the middle east. If we just dumped some of that shit on the Israelis, we'd be well on our way towards eliminating all of the world's problems.

Nice simplistic view of what happened there. A lot more going on then some weird kid being bullied. Right or wrong Manning changed the world. The fuck you done with your lives?

hemhorroid that lasted for like a fucking month it's flat now but it's constantly covered in blood and leaking mucus

>not leaked classified information that could endanger the lives of thousands

I got that going for me. I also don't defend some fucking wackjob who literally did the opposite of what his job was.

Fucked bitches and painted over 50 paintings. Pretty satisfied with that.

What I didn't do was cause the death's of soldiers fighting for my country, OR betray my country.

All in all I feel like a real winner now that you've asked. Thanks.

He exposed what he could, in an effort to try to motivate others to do the same. I feel for the everyday soldiers, I know many who served and some who gave it all. The real traitors are the ones who put us there in the first place. The leakers aren't the ones who put them in harms way, it was the people who gave the orders to invade under false pretenses. Those are the traitors, and they will never serve a day in prison in their entire life.

WHY IS THIS THE ONLY PIC OF HER THERE IS?

SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING MAN.

UNBELIEVABLY UNDERRATED POST.

>not leaked classified information that could endanger the lives of thousands
>that could endangered
>could

You're so upset over something that COULD have happened, but you don't give a shit about the people who actually DID put hundreds of thousands of U.S and NATO troops in harms way? Not to mention the trillions (with a T) spent and the civilian death-toll? I bet you probably still believe we were there fighting for freedom. Sad.

Big different between defending someone and understanding why someone did something. Wasn't a simple case of some some trans kid being bullied.

>Whistleblowers, Leakers and EULAs tell us that LITERALLY EVERYTHING we are doing is being monitored and recorded by google, microsoft, facebook and the government.
>nobody cares and the media is will soon be on to the next big thing.

He/she/it changed nothing, the level of our collective public memory is goldfish tier

To people on the ground not being able to rely on the asshole next to you to do their job is a much larger concern than politicians being Dickfucks

Unless you have nudes of Chelsea Manning get the fuck out faggot.

Not to mention his superiors should have been able to keep a better leash on that weird gay wackjob desk jocky. They knew his gender whatever problems, they knew his mental state, and were unable to stop or prevent him from what he was doing. Who is more responsible for those thousands of lives that could have been put in danger.

To "people on the ground" maybe, but to everyday, well-adjusted people, we need to hold politicians and leaders accountable. For people to shit on the scapegoat is doing the exact opposite, and it just proves that some people are so fucking stupid that they're unable to look at the bigger picture and they accept the narratives spoon-fed to them by their select sources of media and their like-minded idiot friends.

Dickfuck politicians put those people on the ground. Dickfuck politicians who were exposed do to the leak. I'm not saying what Manning did was right, it should have been handled more delicatly alot if that information didn't need to come out, but these dickfucks should be exposed.

>nobody cares
Maybe you don't care, maybe most don't care. A lot do though. Be a dick about it, keep your ignorance if it makes you feel safer, but be glad some people do care.

To be honest OP it fucking hurts fuck obama and hid nigger wife and kids it's complete bullshit to me the whole goverment is fucked this country is fucked every fucking thing is fucked

No way "she's" going into hiding... "She" is going to make "her" living being an SJW/Leftwing hero. "She" is going to be very rich and well taken care of by being portrayed as some sort of victim.

I ate alot Nachos yesterday with too much Jalapenos. It hurts badly