Yo guys. What hobby or skill should I pick up?

Yo guys. What hobby or skill should I pick up?

I'm going to be a neet at this rate, and would rather get something going for me before I have no easy way back.

What do you suggest I could do, as a 18 year old senior with no social life or hobbies? I'm not necessarily a loser, but definitely not popular either. I just want to spend my free time after school doing something other than contemplate suicide.

Learn Persuasion and live the life you always dreamed

I suggest shooting, .22 caliber because cheap. The basement may be a good place to do it, building your own range that is. even if your parents are home they won't hear it, no need for ear protection, and best of all, you won't even feel a thing.. the recoil that is

What

What x2

the fuck do you ask questions for if you can't read english

I didn't understand what you were trying to say. I understood the second half of it was you being a smartass, so it kinda discredited your original opinion to me.

the fuck don't you understand about "Learn Persuasion"?

Get really good at drawing and become a tattoo artist

Shooting is useless, ignore him. Own a gun for self defense but it's definitely not productive and can hardly be considered a skill, literal retards could do it.
Pick up a musical instrument, a foreign language, learn to code in any language, etc.
Those are usually useful or at least have far more depth and enjoyment to be had.
Lifting also comes to mind, even if you just want to do calisthenics and HIIT there's some nice gains to be had.

second. s'good hobby. I headshot the bunnies at my mothers house. Also...
her tits look weird.

Can you actually set up a shooting range in your basement? wouldn't it make a shit ton of noise?

lmao, you obviously never shot anything in your life.

fag never learned how to shoot straight.

not with a .22
the main problem would be lead poisoning. But if the hvac does not use basemant air as intake, go for it. ventilate it well, a phone book could stop the bullets if you have something that might get messed up, like insulation

Is it too late to learn how to draw at 20? I'm really good friends with tattoo artists, one of which owns his own shop. The career seems great but I have no artistic skill whatsoever and wouldn't know where to start.

just go to and make some shit of your own
I have a shit ton of hobbies right now, but most of them are small projects i've made in the span of a couple of months, some of these hobbies/projects are
making my own arcade machine
gardening
drawing
skating and ice skating
learn survival shit
make my own bookshelf
cook italian, Japanese and mexican food
made my own coffee table out of pallets
make an 8 bit synthesizer and a led cube
also my first language ain't english so shitposting in Sup Forums and practice german in Krautchan is also a hobby i currently have

Basketballs pretty fun and anyone can learn to be good

How do you like gardening? Was looking into it at one point but it was past the time where you plant.

YOUR face when you'll never have this, twat.

Buy a pool stick and play some billiards. Got me through my first major breakup

What's wrong with the hobby you're currently doing?

Anytime anyone has ever asked me my hobby i've always replied, "c-computers..."

And I'm always on my computer and it's fun. Your hobby should continue to be computers as well.

it's cool but it needs time and gets better once you have several plants, start with some shade plants and increase difficulty once you got confidence
I started with a a serpent and a money plant (very easy to take care of) and now i'm making my second batch of california reapers and some cup-grown Japanese grass.||

self harm maybe

Go to the gym.
You don't need someone else for that and you'll look better

1. learn about computers, build them, repair them sell them
2. play golf (you don't have to be an athlete to play but it helps)
3. jerk off on 4 chan

You could ask if you could be the shop manager, order all the supplies greet and talk to customers set up the stations or prep the customers. I can't draw for shit either but i love being around the art and some really cool people

Try as many different hobbies / past times as you can, and do what you enjoy. Bonus points if you can produce something that you can market for a little extra coin.