Just found my finger box while I was cleaning woot woot

Just found my finger box while I was cleaning woot woot

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes?full=1
cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Been a long time since I've seen one of those dollar store fingerboxes. Where'd you get it, a trash bin?

Bro I don't think you understand what you're saying this is a rare family heirloom this is worth thousands

Dammit, bro, I'm jealous. Isn't it a rare edition fingerbox with perpendicular holes?

You better believe it

Yeah it must be one of the rare editions, so hard to get your hands on one of those these days.

That is one fucked up Jack sparrow.

Ooups

That's not Jack Sparrow that's his dad

dude I've only known kids from my block with the single hole models, that's probably worth some serious cash nowadays

BOY YOU GOT THE YELLOW ONE, ALL I COULD FIND WHERE THE BROWN ONES AS A KID.
>rarefingerbox/10

what the hell is this thing??? its not even showing up on google

>perpendicular finger box
>good
>having any value

Obligatory "what is a fingerbox?" So that we can sage this thread and move on.

you never had a finger box?

>not knowing what a fingerbox is
fucking newfag

Sounds like someone is jealous that they don't have a finger box

>offbyone.jpg

Obviously has never owned a finger box.

>fingerbox
the fuck is a fucking fingerbox?

fucking newfaggots

finger boxes where my childhood, i thought everyone had one

nah. what is it?

its a fingerbox...

I also have the limited edition Hispanics finger Box

but what does it do...

is it just me or are 9/10 people in this thread the OP?

stuff... things...

this

Now this one is a quality fingerbox

My fingerbox was one of the mint 1964 editions. Still got it kicking around. Shit got me laid back in the day...

dude thats worth thousands

sounds cool. where can i buy one?

Id sell it but kids these days don't know the value

Are you guys like 16 to still be bragging about your finger boxes?

Grow up

at the store...

if you have to ask...

wtf is a finger box

It's a nostalgia thing for some of us. 90's kids remember this model,the maple? So much better than sandalwood composite

>calls out newfags
>doesn't even have a fingerbox
>gtfo newfag

Man I wish I still had my fingerbox. Traded it for a dvd of Pirates of the Carribean.

What edition did you have?

what model was it

which store?

Y'know, I'm not sure about these new e-fingerboxes. Sure, they're pretty, but a 250-year-old teak fingerbox made in England, Germany or Japan will do the job just as well, and has got tons of potential for upgrading. I've got a collection of all sorts, and I must say that one of my favourites is a 170-year-old scrimshandered palm fingerbox from Rehoku which feaures part of a dendroglyph and was crafted by British sailors stuck on the island from HMS Prophetess. It's a gorgeous bit of work and is so beautiful. The overall feel is very good inside too, as it was lined with lambskin and felt. The mechanism is in tip-top condition because even though it's a wooden Heidelburg design the actual wood used is, like the case, palm and thus can be kept beautifully clean and functional with palm oil, which also brings out a lovely dark finish. It's locked with an ivory key (cut from whalebone) engraved with the intials A.E. and in a niche inside the lid is a Gold Sovreign, which I only found when examining the fingerbox just after I bought it - I was looking at the hinge and I noticed a tiny button, and click! Out it came. It's a wonderful piece of work, I had it insured for £17,000 but I think it would make several times that at auction... implying that I'd ever sell such a wonderful object, of course.

My grandfather had a pre-war mahogany fingerbox that he said belonged to Hungarian royalty...he used to let us look at it sometimes...wish i knew what happened to it

the fingerbox store moron

THERE IS ONLY 3 OF THOSE IN THE WORLD

I guess I don't get nostalgia then. I mean yeah, finger boxes were da shit back in the day, but you grow out of it.

If you dig it up put it on eBay and make a thread here, id bid upwards of 30k for an original prototype

not showing up on google...

I mean, I see your point.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes?full=1

try asking at o'dells e&g

New fag gtfo

gfy

click on picture, then press Alt+F4 to go to the source of picture. thats an easy way to get to the finger box website

dude this cancelled my internet access!

kek

Reference

cromwell-intl.com/fun/fingerbox/

It's been a while since I've seen one of these... Remember pizza threads? those used to be a thing too

That;s just a fucking penholder you fingerbox FRAUD

I still have mine.
It was passed down from my great great grandfather. It must have been from before they started giving them model numbers (it may have just faxed over the years). It has a ebony and ivory inlays and the wood is varnished Cocobolo.

>Only 3 of those in the world
>Gets trips
You fucking witch

yes i am a witch