TFW I'll never move out of my parents house

>TFW I'll never move out of my parents house

This is just torture!

What are your house prices?
I'm destined to rent forever here $1.5 million for a fixer upper built in 1940.

you can move to my house bby
my lil pusshy could use some maple syrup flavored cock ;)

U-uh.....

Way too expensive for paper walls, I'll just rent when i move out. Best option desu

>Makes this post
>Then leaves
Really makes you think.

typical argentinian posting

why won't you move out of your parent's home?
you are either too mentally disabled, in which there are support networks to help you move out and set your life, or you can move out

>tfw I spent 5 hours in Latex designing my job application
>0 (zero) responses

I like saving a lot of money on rent, I'm not sure if the benefits of moving out outweigh the costs.

>Not just posting your (redacted) resume on /biz/ and getting advice from sperglords
Hehehe

check your major language privilege

True

Idk then familiango. Depending on what field you're applying for maybe pay a faggot to make you a good resume?

>I like saving a lot of money on rent, I'm not sure if the benefits of moving out outweigh the costs
then get a good job and set up a 1 year or six month fiscal plan
make sure your finances are sustainable, get a roommate, find an apartment or house to rent and move in

I have some money but I got trolled into thinking I need more and more and now I've developed a complex in regards to it.

How much exactly do I need to be "comfy" before moving out? How am I suppose to know all the shit to buy that I need

>How much exactly do I need to be "comfy" before moving out?
you would probably want at least 3 month's rent/utilities/groceries money plus the safety deposit
>How am I suppose to know all the shit to buy that I need
literally ask your parents, they're probably been where you're at at some point

That seems insufficient.

>Break leg
>Car breaks down
There's your """" safetynet """"

do have a car, or not have health insurance?
young people move to the city for a reason, so they don't need to pay 300-400 bucks for gas and insurance every month, and instead just get a bus pass

I'm looking at moving to Hamilton or London. My current area is quite nice but it's very boring.

Listen to me. I was in your situation once, long ago, when I was a much younger man. You see, after college I took a sabbatical in the hills of Murcia, Spain, home to some of the most beautiful flowering valleys in Europe... It was a spectacular place to spend the early part of my manhood, and in the village assigned by the program in which I was enrolled, I fell in love with a gorgeous woman by the name of Maria. We would spend our evenings drinking wine straight from the bottle, overlooking the dusky hills of Santa Rosa de Colina Visgoce as the sun set in the distance. I still remember the tender way she would lie with her head on my lap holding my arms just above her bosom. But all good things must come to an end, hmm? So it was my misfortune to arrive back at the village fresh from my day's labor wrangling the most powerful sturgeon in the Mediterranean with my bare hands, only to find it raided by bandits crossing over the border from nearby Orihuela in comarca Vega Baja del Segura in Alicante province. They took everything, including my beloved Maria, and I was left with no other option but to return to Canada immediately with the only benefit of my experience being my newfound knowledge of barehanded fishing and the sense that I was extremely lucky for having avoided a slit throat delivered to me by a man named Manolo. Many years later, while sitting in a prison cell in Milan (the circumstances surrounding which would be a whole other story), I was privy to a description of the brutal rape and beheading of a woman inseparably familiar to my Maria being relayed in Spanish by ragged old man who claimed to have belonged to a bandit squadron, but present to my condition of recovery from a recent drugging by a hostel maid in quartieri Santa Giulia, I was unable to press him further on the matter. YOU, sir, remind me of that man. *folds hands* You remind me of him because I want to strangle you until you tell me what I want to hear.

I read it all

>tfw have a degree and am overqualified to work in a factory and hate that sort of work anyway
>really want to move out
>not wanting to be a drain on the system with autismbucks
I need to find a comfy desk job bad RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

why do you hate physical work?
on my way for a degree that would be desk job material, but have previously worked in an auto plant and a trucking company

I just stand there doing what I'm supposed to do and thinking how this sort of thing is below me and that I'm smarter than everyone there even the higher ups and thinking about how I should be earning a salary. It festers inside me until I snap and tell the people I quit.

I think I should go on medication, my way of thinking isn't right.

What the heck

You could always kill your parents and dump the bodies somewhere. Problem solved: house is yours.

Don't shitpost on Sup Forums, please.

But then they'll turn off the electricity and gas for nonpayment and repossess the house

Well you should have thought about that before walking into your parents bedroom with a loaded shotgun that night, shouldn't you?

Touché

Sorry I don't understand Mandarin.

>I just stand there doing what I'm supposed to do and thinking how this sort of thing is below me and that I'm smarter than everyone there even the higher ups and thinking about how I should be earning a salary
intelligence isn't the only factor that makes you worth more to a company dingus
work ethic and social skills are a huge factor in a lot of jobs, blue or white collar

that is french