continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNz0ZqQrcME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor cuck

First for Jon Snow, l{ing of the North

What's her endgame?

Azor Bran

massive orgy with her 62 bear men i.e. same thing she's had doing every night until jon came to recruit them

Cast her

potato #17817 in a field burned by Gregor's men

commit suicide

Khal Drogo

low, peasant, inbred wife of a poor farmer

replace daenerys with her, so this whole beauty thing makes sense.

>emilia will never tenderly smother her to death with a pillow (or her breasts/ass)

Jon will groom her to be warden of the North after he runs roughshod over Dany.

>Jon will groom her

Wtf, since when was he a pedo?

do you know what "to groom" means?

brienne and jaime's future daughter.

Any other shows or movies similar to early GoT?

Is Mormont a walking corpse or is there a chance to save him and stop the greyscale?

He's king and can do what he wants

The Borgias
Rome

I hope he lives and is the one to kill Dany at the end after she turns full villain desu.

What are some characters you want to meet eachother in the books/show?

Jaime and Dany for me, hopefully with him killing her a la Aerys.

Euron and Daario

Aerys needed to be put down. Tyrion said it to Dany. Dany would not kill him for doing the right thing for the realm. maybe banish if he survives the battle for dawn.

Had a JonArya sex dream last night Sup Forums. What did I mean by this?

The fan service in me wants Arya to meet Sansa and/or Jon, but seeing how she's a murderous psychopath assassin now, I can't see that happening in a good way.

I want Sam and Jon to meet again, at least towards the end.

Now that I think about it, most of the cool characters that could have had interesting interactions are either dead literally or dead plot-wise.

I guess Dany meeting with all the lords and ladies of Westeros as a conqueror?

Gendry needs to meet up with, well, anyone. His abandoned plotline can't stay abandoned for very long.

What was her problem?

Will Aegon marry Arianne, /got/?

D&D refused to show her God-tier tiddies.

cut

She got cocky and it cost her a face

imagine playing this shit character

I'd rather imagine playing with her

But she was mean to Arya from the very beginning.

He's gonna get Victarion's volcanic hand.

Jon meeting Varys or Illyrio so they can realize they backed the wrong fucking horse

resented arya

presumably for being a lady and being a favourite of jaqen's

The pay is probably alright and the role isn't very challenging. Good deal I'd say.

>backing Jon over based Aegon

Wish this was Canon.

>based Aegon

Based Marcus reporting in

Sup nerds?

Literally who

King of /got/ bro

Been gone for a while

>S3
>"a while"

old meme

You mean Jon Connington

Idk haven't been here like 6 months been traveling the world with the GF, busy again with work new apartment etc such is life

Welp cya losers never again

Wonder if that Swede tard still posts lol

>Qhorin : alright let's execute this wildling girl
>Jon : no please, let me do it
>Qhorin : sure dude, we'll leave you here with her even though it takes only five seconds to kill her, catch up with us later !

read the fucking books

Dunno how based he is yet, considering his spergout.

His menagerie is cool, though.

It was even worse in the books.

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

>mfw people in my GoT house party were cheering at her torture

Are my friends and family vapid cunts or is the writing so bad that Game of Thrones is actually condoning rape, torture, and murder at this point?

Dumbass Aegon is a brightflame. If he was a blackfyre the golden company would be supporting him.
Instead without dany's knowledge they have gone to join her cause.

oh so you just found out about minecraft?

Beautiful ripe potato.

>marcus
>calling himself marcus

:^)

Does it have to be mutually exclusive?

Bonifer Hasty is Rhaegar's father and Aerys II is Jamie/Cersei, the only way to bring about the prince that was promised is to mix their bloodlines through a marriage as that would reunite the blood of Aerys and Rhaelle. Jon will have to marry Myrcella and Azor Jamie will defeat Bran.

You are surrounded by heartless people, user.

>Season Seven Episode One

>Cold open
>Shot opens to rainy fields, and an imposing castle on the edge of a great cliff overlooking stormy seas
>Inside the castle walls, lords are gathered
>In the great hall, you can see the shields and banners of Estermont and Swann, Selmy and Penrose, Tarth and Connington
>And above all else, the great golden banners of Baratheon, draping every wall
>As the lords mutter and mumble amongst themselves, a tall rugged man with red hair in white and crimson armor walks into the room
>"My lords!"
>they quieten
>"I've gathered you all here, to Storm's End, to discuss a matter many of us find troubling in these very troubling times."
>"King Robert Baratheon died years ago now. Many of you supported his brothers, Renly and Stannis. Many of you supported his sons, Joffrey and Tommen. Regardless of whether they were rightful Kings or true Kings, you were men of the Stormlands, and you supported Kings of House Baratheon."
>"Who sits the Iron Throne now?"
>A lord spits
>"Aye, you all know her. The Lannister bitch. Queen Cersei, the woman who had King Robert killed. I say, she's no queen of ours."
>The lords shout in agreement "AYE!"
>"Luckily for us, we've an alternative. A year or so ago, my men at Griffin's Roost came upon a young lad, escaped from Dragonstone. The bastard son of King Robert, the last surviving member of his House."
>Gendry, dressed head to toe in fine Baratheon garments, steps into the room
>"To Seven Hells with the Lannisters. This young man may have once been lowborn, but for the rest of his days, may he live and rule as our King, the naturalised Gendry of House Baratheon, First of His Name."
>All the Lords stand up at once, and Jon Connington places Robert's crown upon Gendry's head
>"Long may he reign."
>The lords shout "LONG MAY HE REIGN"
>youtube.com/watch?v=CNz0ZqQrcME (from 1:02─1:39) starts playing

>Game of Thrones opening credits, BUMBUMBUMBUMBUMBUM

let's talk about the other side now.
do you think Gregor is enjoying it? Or does his zombiness prevent him from enjoying some kinky playtime with the septa?

I'd say send your work in to D&D but they probably wouldn't hire you out of jealousy

I like it

Great job, you managed to make me want the Dany/Tyrion/Jon ending by posting something even worse.

>No Dondarrion banner

nice try reddit

Even more forced&cringeworthy than Jon Snu's KITN scene : The post.

It'd be more realistic if it was Varys trying to drum up support for Dany, desu. Shame there's no Edric Storm for him to marry.

This fits and works well in several ways

>Brings Gendry back into the plot, showing he's not totally forgotten
>Brings House Baratheon back into the plot, showing its not totally forgotten
>Brings the Stormlands back into importance, showing they're not totally forgotten
>Loosely adapts the Aegon plot from the books so there will be a 4-way war in the South
>Shows that the lords of Westeros are making claims of their own in opposition of Cersei, showing that there were consequences of her actions
>placing more bastards in power is again a show of how the old feudalistic hierarchy is crumbling and anyone can take power now

Why AREN'T D&D doing this?

>Robert's warhammer was described as so fucking heavy that Ned couldn't wield it, but Robert could and with one arm at that

So why doesn't any artwork of Robert actually give him a warhammer that's accurate to the stuff mentioned in the books? How fucking huge would it have to be?

I like to think plot twists like this as screening process on who to trust when our society eventually falls apart

I got the feeling that he lost ability to enjoy or desire anything.

I once saw Gendry kill Jaime Lannister in a game of CK2.

Fucking hilarious as hell. He got knighted for it by Robert.

Valyrian Freehold (5000 BC – 114 BC)
Targaryen Dynasty (1 AL – 283 AL)
Targaryen Reich (303 AL – 1303 AL)

Because that's totally forgotten and LOL JON + DANY WINWINWINW!!!11!!

Somebody mail this to Dabid fuck

Gatehouse Amy

It's pretty easy to imagine in a futuristic asoiaf the Valyrians becoming an idealised master race, what with the silver hair and purple eyes and glorious past compared to the bleak present

Well, there is artwork where he's wielding a ridiculously oversized warhammer, even bigger than then the one in your picture, which is also an oversized warhammer. Actual warhammers didn't look much different or bigger than a regular carpenters hammer. Robert was almost two meters tall and built like fucking Thor, so he could wield one bigger than average with ease, and the one in your picture actually looks pretty realistic. It's just a regular hammer, only bigger and with a pointy sticky thing on the other side. That's how an actual, oversized warhammer would look. Did you actually think anyone used those huge ultra-heavy fantasy hammers at any point in history?

JUST

>Did you actually think anyone used those huge ultra-heavy fantasy hammers at any point in history?

No, of course not.

That's why I'm wondering how fucking huge Robert's warhammer would have to be for Ned not to be able to wield it.

Do these three have any fans? Like at all? I can't imagine anyone having any affections for those smug, unlikable bitches. The entire Dorne is shitty now.

dumblr probably loves them for being beautiful stronk womyn who don't need no man

Feminists love them

Maybe Ned meant that he couldn't use it effectively, not that he couldn't pick it up.

Who do you want to have a somewhat happy ending out of all the characters left?

Here are my guys;
Stannis 2.0
Davos
Jorah
Lyanna
Sandor

The rest are all filler characters to me, really.

No, he was talking about being barely able to lift it.

>Fifteen years past, when they had ridden forth to win a throne, the Lord of Storm’s End had been clean-shaven, clear-eyed, and muscled like a maiden’s fantasy. Six and a half feet tall, he towered over lesser men, and when he donned his armor and the great antlered helmet of his House, he became a veritable giant. He’d had a giant’s strength too, his weapon of choice a spiked iron warhammer that Ned could scarcely lift.

Jaqen.

No. Olenna's smackdown, which to me felt out of character since she just lost her entire family and shouldn't be in the mood for snark, was written in because Dabid knows fans hate the Sneks.

They did a lot of fanservice in the episodes Dabid wrote this season (I prefer chicken, father always said winter would come, etc.)

>a matter many of us find troubling in these very troubling times
BRAVO D & D

What are D&D planning to do with him? In the books he's basically been written out but in the show they've had him take Ilyn Payne's role. Will he just die or will he finally get his castle?

>Stannis 2.0
Who?

Tyrion will probably end up giving him Harrenhal.

I'm a fan of those titties.

My dick is a fan of them

Valar morghulis.

She used to be a qt