If you could only live with either Weed or Alcohol, which would it be?

If you could only live with either Weed or Alcohol, which would it be?

No, you can not have both.

Weed. duh.

I don't even drink

Alcohol

Why? Drinking is shit.

both

Alcohol,

The number of drunks i've known that still manage to be somewhat part of society and the workforce is much greater than the number of potheads that manage to be part of society and the workforce...

Everything is bad in moderation, but drugs tend to really fuck up peoples lives.

Start drinking then and don't be such a stoner loser.

Drinking gets you pussy.

I meant live without both LOL

Weed
100%

Show me the statistics for this shit you've conjured from thin air

Alcohol, i will never give a stoner a shed of respect and shit like OP's pic related is why.

>Cures cancer
>Grows brain cells

How stupid can you be?

Drinking. Makes everyone more outgoing and wild socially. Weed just makes most people awkward, introspective, and stoner-y. When I get a chance to party, I want to turn up, not wind down.

Weed does cure cancer and does grow brain cells, dipshit.

I'd say alcohol just because there are so many situations where it's the socially expected. weed's way better though imo

weed, and for the record, your image is stupid as fuck, weed is not nearly as destructive as alcohol, but its certainly no miracle cure, and it is easily to get mentally addicted to it if you use to to escape lifes pains.

don't be a shithead, this is why people assume all potheads are retards.

That is why you smoke sativa.

This is all conjecture. Classic availability bias

I hate stoners, but c'mon man do some research

Stoners are fucking retards. They're always pretend intellectuals who are lazy as fuck and too chill about everything. Do something with your life besides talk about pot.

But weed does cause brain cells to swell

>this is a good thing

If you are making your decisions based on if society says it's ok, then you need to rethink your decisions.

420 5ever

CBD, a cannabis component cures cancer

but any kind of smoking kills, get your facts straight u dipshit

Wasn't aware I needed a reason beyond simply liking it more.

People are different, that's crazy eh?

I don't need either. I maxed out in high school. Getting fucked up just makes me sick and now I pretend I'm above it. I'm not. I miss it.

Alcohol.

Weeds great and all, but I'm a glutton for taste and the flavors I can experience from alcohol are wide and varied. If I factor in the asthma, that's another reason I guess.

Booze, because I'm not a tedious asshole, unable to function in normal society, who flies off the handle whenever anyone slightly criticises beer.

Marijuana causes testicular cancer, but dont take my word for it, believe your own press.

There's some truth to that. I just think it would suck to go out drinking with buds and have to ask for a water. Not to mention clubs suck while high.

Did I say smoking cures? No. I said weed cures. There are other, healthier means of ingesting weed besides smoking.

Learn to read.

I smoke weed almost every night to help me sleep, but I only drink at social engagements and haven't been drunk in probably 7 years.
I'm a normal member of society, I own my own business, I have 7 employees, I donate to several charities, and I don't break the law. This is weed life, niggas.

Not really. In fact, they've shown continual marijuana usage (especially at an early age) leads to impairment in the hippocampus. And for every "cure" weed has offered in cancer, it's offered problems. Further, most medical research that I know of deals with low THC pot, whereas dumbfuck stoners have weed that is completely different (ultra high THC). And, the most fun argument--I can't name a single stoner I've met that comes off as highly intelligent. The 4-5 stoners I came across in post-grad physics dropped out after a few years.

What the fuck? Alcohol tastes like fucking ass.

Weed has a better taste by FAR.

Yeah, no it doesn't.

I'd take weed. Alcohol will destroy your life. Fun at parties but destructive if you have it all the time.

Alcohol

nicely said. they're so fucking sensitive about weed (then pretend it's not their life)

like i said, believe your own press... i dont give a damn, just thought i would warn you for what its worth.

In good with my liver and general lucidity.

wtf did this even mean

Kill yourself.

Name the source and I'll believe you

nice misspellings in that image you fucking stoner.

I think he ment to say weed instead of beer.

>implying op made that
>implying anything you see here was made by the person posting it
>implying oc exists anymore

>Alcohol tastes like fucking ass.
Stop drinking light beers. Should I even bother explaining why your blanket statement is incredibly silly?

fucking idiot.

neither, drugs are for degenerates

Have you ever done drugs?

Alcohol

Weed is for niggers

>cures cancer
Wat...

I probably enjoy alcohol more (in moderation, eg. beer) than cannabis. However I'd choose weed as I support cannabis more as a drug, I agree with the point of your infographic.

So if it's not part of your lifestyle then it's for degenerates. You must have a very wise and well rounded view of the world then. Considering you have no knowledge of the effects.

yes

k nigger enjoy your weed and mad dog

Crack or heroin? you can only pick one!

Alcohol, because the only worse thing than drunk retards is potheads.

Funny image. I'm saving it to post in YLYL later
>cures cancer
>non-addictive
>grows brain cells
Maximum Kek!

oh, i'm sorry, i thought you were smart enough to realize the difference between one component and the whole plant

CBD cures cancer, smoking weed gives you lung cancer

happy?

Probably heroin. I'm more of a downer guy

What kind?

Aspirin

Heroin, lasts longer.

Wish weed was an option for me
>nurse fag
>see how pain killers (opioids) can turn people, (addiction)
>hear how awesome some strains of weed are
>dont want to deal with shady folks to get some
>mfw i just want my neck pain to stop

I wish it were legalized in texas so i can easy find a good/reasonable dealer
>plz take my money

But muh freedum

o shit

That's like stereotyping everyone who drinks alcohol as an alcoholic. I've got a business degree, a job and I smoke weed, but nah he's just a nigger that loves the dank...

I've tried:
Caffeine (still use this)
Alcohol
Marijuana
Psilocybin Mushrooms
Amphetamine

Excellent choice
>crack will literally make you a
schizo
>heroin (if it were non-contaminated, ie. diacethylmorphine) is not as bad as its reputation. It is the surrounding culture (junkie lifestyle) that is truly poisonous, and the unsafe methods of administration (shooting up, no concerns to hygeine or safety, mixing with alcohol or benzos).

Alcohol. Marijuana is illegal and I'm not a criminal.

Grows brain cells? Cures cancer? Sure man

Both.

I can have both because fuck you I can create both, why the fuck can't you? Faggot.

Weed. I don't drink much as it is, so it wouldn't really be a hard choice for me.

>smoking weed gives you lung cancer
Except this has never happened to anyone
Several chemicals in tobacco such as arsenic cause cancer, not the actual inhalation of smoke. Weed has no additives in it, so cancer is not an issue.

get the fuck off with that meirl reddit tier unfunny amoral image pls, shit like that makes me sick

You can't create anything.

You may be able to grow or brew, but those things were created elsewhere.

It's fine dude, do what you want. I don't think it should be illegal. Just don't tell me it has no negative effects or feed some idiotic hippie lines like that.

Crack, opiates do nothing for me.

ITT: potheads once again reaffirm everybody's already solidified disdain for them

Smoking any plant material may cause cancer. The hot smoke causes irritation/inflammation of a sorts, and causes tar residue to build up etc.

However, cannabinoids may (or may not) have anti-cancer properties. In any case, smoking cannabis is brtter for you than tobacco (especially factory-made cigarettes are bad).

also tried oxycodone, forgot that one

it definitely has negative effects both physical and mental. Just don't call everyone who partakes a degenerate.

So, your saying if I burn wood and breath in the smoke nothing bad will happen?

All smoke is harmful, it's just that weed hasn't been around commercials long enough for it to be prepared in the same way industrial cigarettes are

>comes to Sup Forums
>makes demand
>new

I apologize. There will always be counterexamples.

But Jeff sessions says they're all criminals

k

Intoxicated people suck... PERIOD!

fair enough lol

>calling weed non addictive
I shig n dig my dude. My ex was hooked on it. You can mentally addicted to anything. So there is no "non addictive" substance around. She wasn't happy unless she had weed and was always stressed unless she was high.

What kind of opiates have you taken?

Just pills tbh

Not true at all. I've read multiple papers that link marijuana smoking with lung cancers (and other similar cancers). Due to small sample sizes and scanty studies, though, more work is needed before it's universally agreed upon. And it BEWILDERS me that if one study in the world says weed does no harm, every stoner says it's "shown" to be completely safe.

People don't rob people at knifepoint for weed.
They do for heroin.
If there's no weed you go to sleep, if there's no heroin you fuckin get some. Even the alcohol dependent have trouble going without their beers or spirits.
Weed's as addictive as chocolate, get real.

>I've read multiple papers
Want to provide these papers?

>weed as addictive as chocolate, get real
First of all, nice sentence structure, you blitzed idiot.
Second of all, I'm a stoner, and that's bullshit. Chocolate doesn't give you an amazing high that makes life better for two hours. It's habitual. Humans seek higher pleasure, it's our nature.

LSD or MUSHROOMS? you can only pick one!

He was obviously making a point for it still being RELATIVELY addicting ya braindead moron. You can be addicted to sniffing farts on the couch if you're mentally ill enough

There are differing levels of severity to any given case of addiction

Not all heroin addicts rob
not all alcoholics drink listeria
Not all potheads are idiots like you

Weed, haven't drunk outside of being polite in years.

Drinking becuase i'm a grown ass man and not 15.