"I hate the prequels"

>"I hate the prequels"
Why the hell would you say this Simon? Out of all the respect I had for you and you have just become another one of those haters who hate anything original and unique in Star Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=xH-ZrFXov_g

Yeah, he's kind of a faggot.

He's been expressing his hatred for the prequels since S2 of Spaced.

Notice how the interviewer did not ask "rate the 7 Star Wars movies".

I am intrigued to know what place he'd put JJ's Force Awakens at.

how many times are you going to post this expecting some kind of magic turn around from Sup Forums on the opinion that the prequels suck?

THEY DO FUCKING SUCK, SIMON PEGG BEING A CUNT ABOUT ONE THING DOESN'T INVALIDATE SOMETHING ELSE, QUIT SPAMMING

The prequels blew dick. Only post-irony meme shitposting Vulgar Auteur faggots fish replies with prequel love

I suppose he'd answer "yeah you know people after this kind of a disaster that the prequels were, people should've been reminded that made SW great in the first place" or something like this crap out of a PR executive's ass.

But Attack of the Clones has some of the best cinematography in a Star Wars film.

All of the Star Wars films are bad.

The prequels were not perfect but still better than VII

everything but the top right is utter shit

>there are people on Sup Forums right now young enough to unironically defend the prequels

Cinematography would imply they actually filmed anything other than a bluescreen with actors in front of it

I'm not defending them. I'm just saying that they were a lot better than VII in almost all aspects.

Get used to most new films in the genres you like and any reboots of franchises you liked being unspeakably awful because of the >YES culture of the western world right now, user.

Anyone who says Star Wars Episode 7 is a way better film than Episodes 1-3; get the hell out of here

The ultimate Irony is that Simon Pegg has become Jar Jar Binks in virtually all the films he stars in now. Mission Impossible/ Star trek , he's a bumbling comic relief idiot that everyone fucking hates. I love Karma

You still have to light the actors and block their motions in relation to camera movements. There is still cinematography in movies that rely on blue/green screen.

>I'm just saying that they were a lot better than VII in almost all aspects

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums disagrees with that statement

the prequels, if they existed in a vacuum, would be a decent space political intrigue story

Damn...

This

Even his character in Episode VII was a caricature of Pegg's generation of Star Wars fans.
>unpleasant
>keeper of the Past of SW (Millennium Falcon)
>keeping of the Future of SW (Rey)
>does nothing with either
>just cares about sifting through the minutia of the Original Trilogy (wreckage of Star Destroyers)
>gets btfo and loses everything,
>gets left behind as Finn and Rey fly away in the Falcon, just like the first generation of SW fans are being left behind by Disney

Do you think Pegg knew the level of contempt JJ and Disney had for him?

le portion man

What about it?

This can't be real.

the cgi is bad

Not really.

That's a nice looking PS3 game.

Defending the prequels in the first place for the most part is nostalgia.

no if the prequels existed on their own in a vacuum without the original trilogy they would have fallen flat on their face like Battlefield earth, Jupiter Ascending, John Carter and alongside the other bad and mediocre scfi films of the 90's and 2000's.

right, and how much of that is well lit as opposed to well rendered over a greenscreen?

holy shit... I've seen it twice and never knew that was him.