What happened to the absolutely ruthless savage Gordon Ramsey of the 90s

What happened to the absolutely ruthless savage Gordon Ramsey of the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=p1X11aLACso

Kitchen Nightmares is nothing compared to this shit, is Ramsey a Psychopath?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LsQtphI4vjM
youtube.com/watch?v=b7h3PPpK9s4
youtu.be/7IIewV85ajk
youtube.com/watch?v=9lnP4ApEOiU
youtube.com/watch?v=fzBnFutegJE
youtube.com/watch?v=_XDW6xo5scU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gordon was only 31 here. I bet he had those wrinkles and lines as early as 18.

Its a common known fact that Gordon is an asshole about food. Hes a cool guy and nice and can be funny, but he's like way too serious about food. Like for real there's no point to be serious in anything as he is with food. It's kinda annoying cause food isn't even that important

You should see Marco Pierre White.

He's softened over the years. He's more passive-aggressive in the recent Hell's Kitchens than the older ones where he can get really personally mean.

Well, he is Scottish.

i cant find any footage of him going mad

Ive heard he was worse than ramsey

>Your daughter probably got cancer from eating this

Howd he get away with this?

>food isn't even that important

He doesn't go mad. He's a sociopath. It's what makes him get under peoples' skin so much.

Source?

once he got that tireman award he cooled off since he knew he achieved enough

>ywn have Marco's soothing voice
youtube.com/watch?v=LsQtphI4vjM

youtube.com/watch?v=b7h3PPpK9s4
>doesn't shake the hand of the faggot
>calls the manlet "boy"
>doesn't shake the hands of the women

He's too based.

>Eating tiny portions that focus on looks and "high class" qualities rather than just giving your body what it needs to functions isnt completely retarded

Just cause our bodies need food doesn't mean people need to be assholes about it or make it all fancy dance gay bullshit. Make a fucking stew or grill a damn steak or eat a bears raw heart. But don't bitch at me cause I didn't make a fucking creme brulee to where it makes your nipples hard.

jesus christ Marco is fucking intense

I would be happy to let Ramsey scream at me but Marco is genuinely terrifying

>But don't bitch at me cause I didn't make a fucking creme brulee to where it makes your nipples hard

fucking kek

>Looks at the hot chick who thinks shes the shit
>"I know about you"

FUCKING BASED

jesus

why did they even ask a couple of chucklefucks like that to interview him

Reminds me about one of my German Chefs at a previous workplace.

he got sick of shitting on good food hence why he mellowed out a bit

youtu.be/7IIewV85ajk
>i didnt make ramsey, he cried himself
ouch

>that pizza
>good food

Sure, if you like a doughy plate of grease.

I don't know why anyone wanted to work with him when he was such a raving lunatic.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lnP4ApEOiU

Marco is 100 times scarier than ramsay

you have no passion or drive if you dont understand why working for him would be a golden opportunity

>"what happened to the warriors in Thermopylae?"
>"Nigga dey ded"

I don't like being around loud, aggressive assholes. I would attack anyone who acted like that towards me.

>I aint no bitch, chef

It's called passion, user. Paintings are just wastes of time people look at when they could be reproducing, should Da Vinci have calmed down about them? Music is just something people listen to so they don't have to talk to each other, should Beethoven have not been such a prick about it? Books are just things we distract ourselves with to give the illusion we aren't ultimately pointless, should Nietzsche have just wrote stories about turtles for kids?

Ramsay loves food. He's passionate about it. If you don't give a shit then you don't give a shit, he's not mad at you, he gets mad at people who tell him they love food just as much as he does but then fuck it all up anyway. It's sorta like how you get mad when someone tells you they're a real TV buff followed by my favourite show is The Big Bang Theory, or when someone says they love video-games and have put at least 50 hours into Angry Birds, or when someone says they love old music and start talking about the Foo Fighters, or when someone says they love internet boards because of all of 9gags hot maymays, or whatever other gay shit you choose to waste your time on whilst criticising what gay shit some other nigger wastes his time on.

Yeah I don't know what's supposed to reference.

Sure, an abused single mom's beta son with heavy daddy issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzBnFutegJE

This is you, dicksucker.

Marcos autobiography is so fucking depressing

I'm not going to watch that. If you have a point then let's hear it.

this is GOAT Ramsey

>who's the donkey

Was he fondled by his uncle? Could you greentext the essentials, please.

Im sure that user is passionate about videogames or some other beta hobby

they dont know what it is to be a real man

your a massive faggot

>people argue in the comment section over a scripted TV drama
Why people are so gullible.

>"STANDING THERE LIKE SOME FAGGOT"
>"OI SPIC"

I miss the 90s man

I'm a dicksucker and a massive faggot because I don't like being around loud, aggressive assholes? Why? And why does this make you so butthurt?

What's so "alpha" about eating food?

my butt is far from hurt but you can make it that way big boy

wtf are you doing? Are you retarded?

>mum died of brain haemmorhage when he was six
>raised by strict father who instilled him with discipline
>never knew how to relate to woman properly or form relationships with them due to having no female figure in his life
>literally never cared about anything except winning Michelin stars
>once he won them he realised he didn't even care about that
>almost worked himself to death in the process
>quits being a chef to be happy
>still isn't happy
>constantly losing friends because of arguments
>every one just stereotypes him as "le ebin bad boy chef"
>at the end of the book he says something along the lines of "I might have grown up to be a bad boy but when my mum was still alive i was a good boy because i was with the one woman who meant everything to me"

You're a dicksucker and a massive faggot for not understanding why a man would get obsessive over a craft and considering it a complete waste of time whilst on Sup Forums.

It's nothing to do with that you dumbfuck it's that you said
>I would attack anyone who acted like that towards me

You wouldn't do fucking shit if Ramsay was in your face you little scrawny cunt.

watch the step

>he doesnt realise that being a man and a great cook is the most alpha shit you can become

how are you this sheltered

Confirmed butthurt. No idea why, though.

Where did I indicate in any way that I don't understand why a man would get obsessive over a craft? I just said I don't like loud, aggressive assholes.

But I would, and there's nothing you can do about it.

What step?

Thanks, senpai.

this is you

Again, not watching it. If you have a point then let's hear it.

listen you chip idiot

>Like for real there's no point to be serious in anything as he is with food
It's because he used to be a footballer and had to quit because of an injury. Retired athletes don't lose their competitive streak and have to become autistically competitive over something else instead.

2/10 troll
nice retard rage

What are you talking about?

Where did I troll? Where did I express rage?

But the whole reason he's loud and aggressive is because he's obsessive. He's only this way about food because it's his passion. If you went to Mozart with your symphonies telling him you loved music like he did (and people did) and they were shit he'd tell you they were shit and to fuck off (and he did), and this is much the same. What are you passionate about, user?

I don't care why someone is loud and aggressive.

>What are you passionate about, user?
Not relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XDW6xo5scU

PASSIONLESS MAN DETECTED

Where did I say I'm passionless? How is this even relevant to what we're talking about?

>food isn't even that important
b-but eating

I think you gave a passion for bad argument technique. Stop asking so many questions -- most of them have been answered you just chose to ignore the answer.

>food isnt even important
NIGGA, DO YOU BREATH?

How have I argued in a bad way?

>Stop asking so many questions -- most of them have been answered you just chose to ignore the answer.
Where have either of those questions been answered?

he's a scary guy

>Not relevant
Very relevant.

For example if you're passionate about music and someone who claimed to be a musician and an aficionado played you some Sup Forumscore existential shoefunk of an ice-block melting sped up that lasted for ten minutes (not sure if it lasted for ten minutes or if it was longer, but it's an actual thing) and told you it was not only better than all of your music but also better than all the music of every musician you loved, I'd assume you'd say more than just, "Well that's your opinion bruh," to that guy.

As a side-note, if you don't like people being loud and aggressive what the fuck are doing here?

user here im passionate about fucking my wife and continuing my alpha genes. While you all make my food and TV for my enjoyment. Your passions are merely just things to entertain my life.

Diffrewnt user here. I'd argue being a man requires very few thing, but i'd say those tihngs are hard to achive/maintain.

1) Be able to provide a stable life for yourself and any you share to share it with
2) Should you choose a hobby or as other anons put it passion, exel in this field, accept no second best. If man did the world would slowly stop and fall back into chaos.
3) The willingness to not die or martyr yourself for a belief but live for it. Struggle and claw your way through any challenge. Losers talk about trying their best winners do so or die trying.

>Very relevant.
No.

>As a side-note, if you don't like people being loud and aggressive what the fuck are doing here?
Do you not understand the difference between a messageboard and real life?

>its a bit racist innit
>pikey
jesus christ what a fag

Let me guess, in the end the men smashed the women in this challenge?

>talking to a literal retard

A woman's job is to cook for her husband you ignorant cunt

being a top chef is incredibly difficult, stressful and competitive

Are you suggesting cooking is a woman's job? In which case you're the fucking cuck. Men should cook. Women should clean the dishes.

fucking intense as hell

>im passionate about fucking my wife
So are Tyrone and Jamal.

>I can deal with people being aggressive on the internet but I can't deal with people being aggressive in real life
That just means you're a weak faggot, which makes sense given you can't understand what passion even is.

Millennials everyone

How does not liking loud, aggressive assholes make me a literal retard?

>That just means you're a weak faggot
I'm a weak faggot for standing up for myself? How does that work?

>given you can't understand what passion even is
Where did I ever say anything of the sort?

No need to talk to him, he's clearly just a clever troll or he really is that ignorant.

If he refuses to watch a simple fucking video, why won't you just refuse to argue with him? It was pointless from the get go.

Honestly just leave the thread bro, if the only thing you're passionate about is shitposting on Sup Forums you aren't going to understand what the men are talking about here

unless you were born before 82 you're a millennial too

Men just need to fuck bitches and kill. Woman need to clean cook and north then die.Sorry bud my bitch is based and redpilled as fuck too bad you'll never have a based-fu

How am I a troll or ignorant?

> you aren't going to understand what the men are talking about here
I'm not female, and what are you even talking about?

It's really strange how mad everyone is over this.

I wasn't calling you female I was calling you a child

we're mad because you're just baiting people into responses like some kind of autistic faggot

Nobody uses the word like that because it makes no sense like that. The term was conceived long before anyone knew what it would mean, and the difference between someone born in 1982 and someone born in the late 90s is substantial.

Remember when he blinded that "chef" with a fork?

>fuck bitches and kill

You do neither of these things so why are you even speaking

>I'm a weak faggot for standing up for myself?
Standing up for yourself against a threat that doesn't exist in a situation you'll never be in for reasons you can't understand is very manly, user.

>Where did I ever say anything of the sort?
You didn't. That doesn't make it any less true. Bill Cosby said he wasn't a rapist, does that mean he isn't? You don't understand passion because you cannot comprehend why Ramsey gets loud and aggressive in the first place, you think it's just food it's no big deal, you have no idea why he drives himself to be the very best and to make the best food and why people who consider themselves his peers producing utter shite disgusts him to the point of rage.

t. millenial

I'm in my thirties.

>we're mad because you're just baiting people into responses like some kind of autistic faggot
How am I baiting anyone into responses?

>Standing up for yourself against a threat that doesn't exist in a situation you'll never be in for reasons you can't understand is very manly, user.
Yes it's possible I'll never be in that kind of situation, and I hopefully won't be since I don't want to have to fight someone and go to prison. What's your point?

>You don't understand passion because you cannot comprehend why Ramsey gets loud and aggressive in the first place
I don't care why he does it. It's not relevant. That doesn't mean I don't understand passion.

I'm not a millennial.

>threatens people with losing their job
>calls them ball-less/ women for giving for not giving him shit back
what a moron

>in thirties
>on Sup Forums

>I don't care why he does it. It's not relevant. That doesn't mean I don't understand passion.

Passion is why he does it, user. You not understanding that means you don't understand passion.

This could not be any simpler by now.

>These fags actually think cooking isnt for women and men should pursue a life of doing g something women have been bred to do for thousands of years

>Will likely start saying men need to start breastedding and giving birth because its "challemging" or "difficult"

>Suggests I'm a fuck because I don't want to flambé some chicken and chop up lemons and grow herbs and spices just to make a meal that wont fill me up as much as just making a steak

>Makes food for their women yet they're still alpha

>Makes food for their wives boyfriend to give them energy to fuck their wives but the boyfriend just makes a steak because alphas don't eat gay bitch food

>He got so mad he started misspelling every second word
Sorry you found this so challemging, you fucking moron.