Facts:

Facts:
-Friends with Putin, will likely lift trade sanctions.
-Repealing Obamacare, which despite its downsides, is saving lives.
-Going to attempt to force a country to pay for something HE wants, no need to explain this one. (The wall)
-Homophobic, Misogynistic, Transphobic, Islamophobic, Democratophobic etc
-Hired a know-nothing as his cybersecurity adviser..why? because hes just gonna give russia the key to americas documents.
-Has no political or diplomatic experience.
-Thinks that trickle-down economics works (doesnt know anything about economics) and is de-taxing the richest people.
-Before even becoming president, he has already LOST the country jobs.
-Denies national security intelligence briefings because he thinks he is intelligent.
-Constantly tweets like a diva-queen, insecure and cries about anyone who criticizes him.

CHALLENGE: Debunk 3 of these, I challenge you - without being sexist/racist/etc.

Also, the coder of this site really needs to add account registration so we can keep track of our posts/likes and message people. Funny how people here will talk trash about Tumblr when its objectively superior in every way in terms of things like this, not to mention it has like hundreds of millions of users, compared to like the 10 people on Sup Forums who are all nerds. Each comment which doesnt attempt to debunk my arguments is a testament to trumps illegitimacy.

Regards,
Bernie Supporter #Political Revolution /r/Political_Revolution/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/12/06/trump-lands-50000-more-jobs-for-us-in-business-deal-with-japanese-bank-n2256066
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

in this crazy world the liberals and democrats actually wage war after war while talking about peace and the nazi sexist Trump is at least promisig to stop the constant USA war around the globe. As a non american, I actually terriefied by the sheer stupidity that trump represents, but I support him because he cannot be worse than the actual nazi war mongering USA governement, whch in essence hasn't changed since kennedy

you can really tell how much lefties had to hold in their hate over the last eight years because they couldnt call out the nigger fucking up over their pc doctrine

will you count the number of people that nobel peace prize winner Obama can account for on a non USA soil? Why do you kill people in their own countries? Can you imagine an Afgani drone coming to New Jersey to blow up a local mayor? And miss a few times and hit a frat party? Can anyone imagine that? See, this is why most of people who are not american, have some hopes in trump, because he is at least promising to disrupt this fucking nazi regime you have installed in USA now

Try harder 4/10

>-Friends with Putin, will likely lift trade sanctions.

He is not friends with Putin. He is friendly with Putin, and is lifting sanction because Russia will reduce its nuclear stockpile.

>-Repealing Obamacare, which despite its downsides, is saving lives.

Our healthcare system would be saving lives regardless if Obamacare was implemented or not. Just because healthcare won't be run by big government bureaucracy anymore doesn't mean hundreds of people will die. You have a fatal error in your understanding of healthcare and how it works in America.

>-Going to attempt to force a country to pay for something HE wants, no need to explain this one. (The wall)

It's not only what he wants, it's what the American people want. Why is it fair for Mexico to force THEIR people unto us? Illegals drive down wages for middleclass and poor Americans, as well as leech from our welfare system, education system, and healthcare system.

>-Homophobic, Misogynistic, Transphobic, Islamophobic, Democratophobic etc

This is your opinion, not an argument.

>-Hired a know-nothing as his cybersecurity adviser..why? because hes just gonna give russia the key to americas documents.

>Liberals/Democrats
>Cyber Security
lol

>-Has no political or diplomatic experience.

Trump has decades worth of negotiation skills and deal making skills. Ever read his books?

>-Thinks that trickle-down economics works (doesnt know anything about economics) and is de-taxing the richest people.

This is your opinion, and again not an argument.

>-Before even becoming president, he has already LOST the country jobs.

(Citation Needed). Look at carrier and Ford.

>-Denies national security intelligence briefings because he thinks he is intelligent.

Did you see the actual briefing? If you did you would know that it was bullshit and nothing will happen.

I took the bait but you made me mad.

1: Before even becoming president, he has already LOST the country jobs.
---
Err... he's actually been bringing jobs in and the US economy is already benefiting due to the stock marked rallying under him.

2) Friends with Putin, will likely lift trade sanctions.
---
No direct connections with Putin. That was established by the so-called Intelligence Community. FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.

3) Repealing Obamacare, which despite its downsides, is saving lives.
---
Obamacare is the biggest fuck up economically speaking. Little benefits for such a heavy cost. No form of negotiation in terms of drug pricing with the pharma companies. Even the lowest plan is super expensive and gets you shit.

BOOM!
Three things debunked.

But lets give you some more yeah?

4) -Constantly tweets like a diva-queen, insecure and cries about anyone who criticizes him.
---
Or trolls them you mean? :P

5) Going to attempt to force a country to pay for something HE wants, no need to explain this one. (The wall)
---
Doesn't have to 'attempt', he can just take the money out of the foreign aid they (Mexico) gets given. Plus Mexico has already stated that they are willing to come to the table to work out an agreement on this.

6) Has no political or diplomatic experience.
---
And that's a bad thing how?? He is anti-establishment, so that is PRECISELY what some people want. The president himself makes few decisions THATS WHY HE HAS ADVISORS FOR - most of which conflict with him on his views (as he stated he WANTED people to adjust his views/provide him with alternatives).

7) (Not listed) He wants to normalise relations with Russia.
---
And that is a bad thing how exactly?
De-escalate tensions, normalise trade, everyone wins. China is sitting in the corner watching the US throw punches at a wall... you forget that China and Russia are part of BRICS. Libs scream that TRUMP IS GOING TO START WW3, but he is trying to move AWAY from that, as opposed to Clinton who was all about poking the bear more and more.

>their people
We're all humans user

Congratulations idiot, you posted on the wrong board.

1. So you admit he will lift sanctions against a communist country which commits war crimes? okay then....
2. *You* have a fatal error, i personally know many people who would not be able to afford treatment if not for Obamacare.
3. Its not what the american people want, mexico isnt forcing their people on us, immigrants are free to work for the price they want, the welfare/eduction/healthcare leeching doesn't really add up to much, considering they pay taxes too.
4. No, this is not my opinion. Google it yourself for evidence.
5. rudy giuliani. look him up bud.
6. "negotation skills" but NO political or diplomatic skills/experience, thanks for proving my point.
7. Thanks for mentioning 2 companies, but not the tens of thousands of jobs LEAVING the country.
8. independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-says-hes-too-smart-for-daily-intelligence-briefings-a7468456.html - let me guess...fake news? lol.

This is not bait, but an attempt at bringing trumpettes into the political revolution and seeing behind his act.

Yeah we are, but unfortunately real life isn't fair. When you import 3rd world people you get 3rd world problems.

Our country is Trillions of debt. The financial bubble looks worse every month. The middleclass (which effectively pays all the taxes) is slowly being snuffed and bred out. American's jobs are being outsourced and given to illegals.

We are in terrible shape. We need to fix our situation here first, before things turn ugly.

^^im replying to the guy who tried to argue against my post. too bad Sup Forums is too fucking shitty for me to edit my post or quote someone.

>this is not bait

Also, the coder of this site really needs to add account registration so we can keep track of our posts/likes and message people.

Issue 1: They aren't communist.
Issue 2: Errr.. so do the US when they bomb hospitals/civilians/implicit in Yemen, etc.

>cannot into quote
lol n00b

Or...perhaps make a rule to ban retarded threads like these that don't even belong in Sup Forums/

lmao you really tried so i'll answer you in honest.

1. Russia is not communist. They have not been for some time. Also, every country commits war crimes, and I can guarantee you America is on top of the list.

2. Your friends will be able to switch to a lower cost plan once Obamacare (premiums recently rose 25-45%) gets repealed and replaced.

3. America voting Trump is an indication they want they wall. And yes Mexico is forcing their people on us. They instruct illegals on how to safetly enter the US and stay. They even go as far as to tell them how use loopholes to get government assistance.(1) Also

>Illegals
>Paying taxes.

nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html

4. Yes it is your opinion. Dismissing trickle down economics and by extension a large majority of US economic policy is a foolish notion because you have the quality of life you do now because of it.

5. I know who Rudy is. I've met the guy. The reports of his website being hacked have NOT been verified.

6. Isn't diplomacy heavily reliant on negotiation and deal making skills? Trump having political skills would mean he would have to be a politician, and this is exactly what Americans don't like.

7. The two companies are only a fraction of what Trump has brought back so far. Those companies provide jobs for literally tens of thousands of people. This doesn't even include the 50B$ investment promised by that Japanese firm.
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/12/06/trump-lands-50000-more-jobs-for-us-in-business-deal-with-japanese-bank-n2256066

8. Yes

>Reddit spacing

faggot

>Democratophobic

>pepe posting.

:^)

>same fucking guy that always makes the same remarks

It was always me.