Who is dash

>dogmom gets shitty human dick
>humanmom gets awesome dog dick
It's clear who the winner is.

Boop

good question

Can i request a bit of kindred?

only have this

If a pair of friendly arms gently closed around me I would probably immediately start falling asleep

get a girlfriend
or make a tulpa

I'm not very good at tulpamancy, it'd be like being hit by 1/11th of a sleep spell.
Tulpamancy has been hard since I stopped being a crazy aspie, since there's been nothing easy to work towards with tulpamancy (which used to be fixing that).

I guess I must be good at it? Made one on accident, can't get her out of my head now. At least she's nice

doesn't help me sleep, though

I made mine as a deliberate effort even though I hadn't heard of tulpas, as an attempt to explore the further reaches of the mind.
For some reason, afterwards, any time I managed to explore or interact with my subconscious in any way I'd never be able to replicate it, and even with perfect and calm execution I couldn't do things like maintain a lucid dream.
I'm barely even able to regularly dream now.

>I created a tulpa to explore the ethereal
>shit I failed my only goal

What's all this about?

Lucid memes

That's quite interesting

I used to be able to lucid dream quite easily, however after a regiment of anti-depressants I've found it a great deal more difficult
really I should try and put some effort in to regaining that ability, I miss it

perhaps trying the right herbs/drugs and some meditation could help reforge the link to your unconscious mind

Not easy when you always live with either one of your parents.

meh there are some readily available 'over-the-counter' herbs that can enhance dreams and aid in meditation

catmints are a favorite of mine, a number of them can be smoked or brewed into an herbal tea

Requesting bunnies

The problem is I need them literally over the counter, and I dunno where to find that.

Or you just get full blown hallucinogens like a real man. None of this over the counter crap.

How you doing dudes?

insomnia

eh, I grow all my own herbs
or I did when I had a garden
you could probably check new age hippie stores, they usually have a selection of herbs

Got to love that shit.

lol weed

This just made me laugh

I smoked some spots earlier so yeah, feeling that. You smoking too?

Sauce

I'd need to be a cool partydood who goes to cool parties for that

Yeah it's going on 5 am here so I'm probably not sleeping tonight

wish I had some weed, a nice indica is an excellent remedy for sleeplessness

Naw, just can't find that drug discussion thread to post in for the lols.

Or neighbours who grow the stuff.

Fluffy Kevlar

My neighbours are the boring kind of trailer trash.

Fuck that for a joke, and yeah it's the best thing since I got off the Tramadol. Except I'm not completely fucked up and unable to be coherent.
Nice.

Last time I actually smoked weed I just got hungry and bored.

I don't mind people who do smoke either, just find it annoying when people make it into a lifestyle.

>tfw your crush is okay with furry
>and likes metalocalypse
>but is absurdly cute
Even if she looks average she'd still be an 8-9 out of 10

They would probably have moonshine then. That can be pretty good.
One of the reasons I left my last place. Other than my shit being stolen,and just cunts in general.
I envy you dude.

True shit

I wish I could send my grandmother back to Africa, she'd be much happier there.

uhh yeah weed is a lot less likely to y'know, kill you, than opioids

honestly the over-prescription of opioids in general is a fucking travesty

yeah I wouldn't advise taking cannabis unless you're taking it for some reason in particular
it's definitely overrated as a recreational activity, though I do like how it stimulates appetite

are you black

Yeah well mine was pretty on spot with what I needed, although I could have used them for a little while longer, but better to have too little than too much in this case.

No, it's just bullshit that here she sits neglected in a hospital bed all day when there she had servants.

where in Africa? It's a big place

y-yeah w-well I've got an imaginary friend, so there!

they have their place, but even for things like chronic pain there are alternatives that are far less addictive and nearly as effective

Where's she from?

I always found it boring, but understood why people digged it so much.

Thing is, it's becoming more and more popular due to dabs and shit being a thing now. That and the market opening up to fucking 12 year olds to due to the mexicans in texas running competition as shit as possible for 20 years in my neck of the woods. inb4 you can literally inject marijuana somehow

Bazinga, land of the Mugabes
Shit, she probably met Mugabe at some point since she knew his wife for a while, it'd be super awkward if they met again since he kind of became black Hitler until recently.

I have a perfect crush who loves me back as well as an imaginary friend.
It only took me being a catgirl on Sup Forums.

I've heard of people retiring in Africa for that exact reason - what gets you a shitty old folks home here can get you some nice live-in help there

I'd like to visit the continent some day, all sorts of neat plants there

I hope I can make a retirement home for that specifically one day.
Although it could get tricky legally for them to collect penision money from their home country.

It'd be super fun to program something like LSD, but making full use of modern graphics APIs.

You could create some really interesting scenes, such as something like this field but shaped over the form of a cave, and with a myriad of ever-changing colours.

Not a bad idea, a game like that could be pretty popular - people are pretty receptive to "walking simulators" nowadays, especially if you can come up with some inspiring narratives/settings

I've been learning HLSL and experimenting with making materials using hand drawn textures that I scan

results have been pretty promising so far, I wish my modeling skills were any good

Never heard of HLSL.
Is it like GLSL, but you can draw boobs as well as dicks?

high level shader language
it's basically just a proprietary version of GLSL, I'm not sure how it compares in functionality, but the most recent unreal engine makes use of it