I just got weighed at my doctor's office today. I weigh 167 kg. What should I do? I don't know how I got to this point

I just got weighed at my doctor's office today. I weigh 167 kg. What should I do? I don't know how I got to this point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eq4etk-K4SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get weighed in American

You weigh in kg more than I do in lbs. Jesus. Stop drinking sugary shit, only water, and go for a walk once a day or something.

I would advise you to eat less and move more.

revolutionary m8

367 lbs

I've been drinking water all day since i found out

Its not as easy as you think

Everybody that is not morbidly obese does it, you're just weak faggot.

start exercising u fat piece of shit. you have yourself to blame now do it

How do i start

No its just idk it just kinda happened and its fucked

Yes it is, not who you're replying to but I weighed 300+ 3 years ago and I'm down to 175. Most of it was gone the first year.

What did you do?

Eat less. Go out daily for a walk, stop drinking soda and eating deep fry. Skip meals and work your way out, it's not giong to get better by itself.

>been losing weight myself

go for a run fatty

go outside, don't be surprised if everyone looks at you ignore them. walk at least to the end of the street and back to your mancave everyday. start drinking water and less sugar

167 lbs isn't even...ohh

by turning off your computer and opening the front door.

I drank nothing but water, my breakfast often consisted of 2 eggs and 2 pieces of toast (eggs in a basket) my lunch was a couple white fish filets seasoned up how I like, and dinner was a small portion of meat and a lot of veggies. I ran every other day using c25k and lifted on the days in between. Situps, pushups, curls, hammer, bench, dead lift, military press. I pushed myself. Get on fit stickies and look at articles. Don't ask there, just read the articles.

Heres the secret thats not a secret OP

>look up TDEE calculator online
>eat 500kcal less than your TDEE everyday
>Lift heavy in the 3x5 range to retain muscle mass, 45min cardio on rest days
>Update your TDEE every few weeks as you lose weight
>give it a year or so

wala easy as shit, it only comes down to you sticking to it. It will only work if you dont lie to yourself.

see, 167 doesnt sound too bad now.
yw

Can you walk? Or you need walking aid? If you can walk, start by walking as much as you can and then try to add 5 minutes every day to this time.

If you can't, just floppng arround will help. Put some music and tire yourself.

Start eating better. Buy a steaming pot (bamboo ones are cheap and the best). You will be surprised on how good steamed vegetales taste compared to boiled vegetales! Stop frying. Ration bread/potatoes/pasta to 3 days a week and eat vegetables every day. (Steamed carrots, broccoli and cowliflower with a spoonful of hummus is an adicting dinner).

Don't forget proteine, it's very important to loss weight. But we are used to huge meat serving sizes that are bad for you. 1/2 a chicken breast for example is a good size. Eat less red meat and more fish. (learn to papillotte in your oven or microwave for a fast, cheap and healthy lunch).

If you eat at work, take a portioned lunch box with you. Restaurante food uses to have serving sizes too big. And you can control what you are eating.

your only realistic option is having medical procedures done and then maintaining health through steady diet and exercise.

if you try to exercise from 167kg then you will have an extremely extremely tough time and it will be extremely easy to be discouraged.

but im not saying diet and exercise alone is impossible. id actually suggest you take that route instead of the medical procedures.

Go to /fit/ and read the fucking sticky

How weak are you?

He's too fat. If anything he should go swimming, it's the least stress on his joints and stuff.

Get smaller plates and like everybody else is saying eat less. As a start, eat what you normally eat but just a bit less. It took you a while to get large, and it'll take a you a while to lose weight. Don't go on some crash diet, that shit will guarantee you'll stay large

Set a starting date to begin your voyage of not being a fatass anymore. Say a week from now or something. Aim for 1400 calories a day. The more fiber you eat, the better off you'll be. Fiber and protein. So leafy veggies amd stuff like eggs. Ride a bike for an hour every day. Do these things and I guarantee you will lose a hundred pounds by the end of summer. You are so fat now, like 300 plus pounds that your metabolism is probably actually high and will work in your favor. It takes energy to maintain fat cells. Don't cheat, just do it.

Congratulations

You have achieved bear mode

Scooby's Workshop

youtube.com/watch?v=eq4etk-K4SM

Listen to this whenever you need motivation.

so, this is what I ended up doing: it was super effective, I lost 47 pounds over the course of six months.

Completely invert your eating schedule. THIS WAS PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT MADE IT WORK. For some odd reason, our society has become accustomed to eating little or nothing for breakfast, the smallest meal of the day, then a midsized meal for lunch, then a large meal for dinner, which is ridiculous when you in reality only are active for another few hours, then you go to bed. Your body doesn't need that much energy intake that late. In reality, the biggest meal of the day should be for breakfast, which gives your body a large amount of energy to draw on for the rest of the day. Same mid-sized meal for lunch, and your smallest meal for dinner. You'll end up being kinda hungry when you're going to bed, but that's even better because you'll just be asleep anyway, and you get the bonus of waking up ravenous, and have your biggest feast of the day to look forward to. if you go to bed hungry, you have an entire night of your body burning fat without you having to do any work at all!!

so thats the biggest thing. flip your eating schedule to the way it was meant to be.

Obviously the next most important thing is exercise, naturally. I was lucky enough to discover a new way of exercising that was actually fucking amazing; hockey. I had always wanted to play, but never got the chance until that point. Skating is a serious fucking workout, and it was so much fun because I could see every time I improved on things. It became a time to let go and forget everything else except pushing myself hard on the ice, if just so I wouldn't fall on my ass as often. That was the second key, finding a form of exercise for me that didn't even seem like exercise. It was the first form of exercise that wasn't drudgery, like plodding on around a track for hours. Combining these two things worked, I saw the weight melting off.

What the fuck do you do for a living where you can flirt with 400lbs. and still function? Some kind of civil servant? TSA maybe?

This is usually only in america, and he uses Kilograms. South europe here, we have a nice breakfast and lunch. And then something small for dinner (lots of people eat a yogurt or a piece of fruit only)

Try to lose wight user. I believe you can do it. Do not give up !