What drugs are you doing this fine morning my fellow faggots?

What drugs are you doing this fine morning my fellow faggots?
Pic related: breakfast of champions then off to work I go..high ho

Fuck drugs.

Fuck you

Is that speed and heroine OP?

I can't be the ONLY one on this board full of NEETS, weeaboos,and other types of barnacles on the ass of society, who is up at 430am getting high..

Coke and heroin

You shoot up or snort?

High as shit driving around the woods OP there's some sketchy fuckin lights out here

Snort and smoke. Only snort the coke...snort and or smoke the dope depending on my mood....NEVER bang anything man that's when you're done for. Been on dope over decade, about $30 a day habit...handle all my business and responsibilities. Hell my wife don't even know.

That looks to me like a speedball track my friend... He smokes the shit yo.

What you smoking an L or something?

everyone is on drugs. everyone.

Thithithithithizzles

you're the target making all that noise and giving off all that light from your vehicle.

does snorting it or smoking it feel better?

Someone tell me what to do next. Snort a line of blow, snort or smoke a line of dope...mix em together...come on I'm bored and don't have to leave for another hour

Blow coke up your ass

Depends...smoking it hits you quicker than snorting so if I'm sick I'd rather smoke a line so I get that instant normal feeling, but I don't get sick very often thankfully. It's all the same feeling it's just about speed of effect.

Too old for all that noise Kek

how have you not went to banging yet? most of everyone does

Because I do the drugs...the drugs don't do ME. I have a good job, a wonderful wife...was fucking my really sexy secretary at work up until recently..I like my life. All that goes away the minute I bang.

Just got done slamming my nightcap.

Be a man and bang that shit. If ur gonna get high, might as well do it the proper way. Banging doesn't necessarily sign your toe tag.

Just take it easy with them speed balls... thems be killers.

t. Current dope banging junkie whom has had a job and taken care of responsibilities the entirety of his 12 year habit.

Good for you bro....but I lost way too many friends to the pin and seen too many people lose everything for it. I've heard a thousand and one times that I'm wasting it and how amazing the high is but I'm happy to just snort or chase. The coke is a once in awhile thing my guy happened to have a dime on him and didn't have change for me so I took that in place of the $10

Enjoy your eventual demise you piece of shit

Seneca. They are trashiest cigarettes in new york.

Kek suck cocks faggot. I'm chilllllllin and will continue to be chilling. Mad cause a dope fiend has a better job than you, and a better life than you?

Indeed and also the cheapest. $25 a carton and tastes just like Newport. Can't be paying no $15 a pack...I got drugs to buy lmao.

I have dilaudid. Smack is dirty.

Are you 315?

Thats a lot oft coke & heroin for one dossage ..Maybe you should reduce it a little bit

Nope

Close?

sup ny bro, smokin the rez cigs huh? 585 here

Enjoy it while it lasts.

This

Meh dillys are okay but pharmies are too expensive out in NYC. $25 for a 30 mg oxy!? Nooo thank you, and I used to sling D when I was younger so I have plugs for only the best shit...none of those fent cuts and never any garbage. For $10 I get nicer than I would for $50 off oxy. Dillys and other opiates are harder to come by as well as being more expensive. It just makes more sense for my bottom line, not only financially but time wise too. Again, my wife doesn't know about it so I only have so much time to cop every day. I can't be hunting and calling a million different heads just to get right.

Nope, 718

Sup my G! All about the rezzie packs...718 here homie

A dime of coke? Wat

That's not one dose bro I just laid out what I had for today. thatll keep me straight until after work

Ny bro here rez bag smokes are a death sentence. My dealers dad packs them. He said rat shit goes in because white people buy them. They have a system where they buy marlboro tobacco and use it in cigarettes they give to our people when your people buy so many

Been lasting about 15 years so far...so I'm not worried. Again, I do the drugs, the drugs don't do me

Shit man. How much is a bundle?

Yeah my guy does dimes of blow and fire ass tree....I get like .7 of fire for $10

I have some oxyneo that I got for free but you cant crush it and it's slow release taken orally anyone know how to get high off it fairly safely

We'll shits gonna kill me one way or the other. May as well die for as little bread as possible.

>Never put a whole g in a dime, put .7 in the bag and them fools be fine

You're the first rule of dope dealin fucktard

It really depends on who you know...some dudes pay straight a hundred....10$ a bag no matter what. Average is about $70-80...I get it for $55 a bun but again that's cause I slung back in the day so I have premo connects

Cold water extraction

haha wouldnt doubt it, i quit smoking 2 years ago but my buddy swears buy those and right on the bags that he gets it says "Class F Tobacco" lol id probably still smoke if camel turkish golds werent 11 and some change a pack

What world do you come from where a gram of high quality weed is only $10?? Unless you're in a rec. legal state you ain't getting no gram dimes of fire. And I mean gram DIMES not oh it comes out to $10 a gr cause I buy weight. And stop calling weed dope you faggot. Weed is weed, dope is heroin

>greentexting hip hop lyrics
Is it summer already?

You realize how much dope you're wasting my smoking it? Also, you can't really say that you "do dope" unless you bang. It's a completely different high and not everyone can handle it. I've been banging for a long time and also handle my responsibilities and lead a normal life. You're not "done" as soon as you start using needles you just need to not be a dumbass and exercise some self control.

God i would kill for a speedball right now.

Step 1: buy ped egg
Step 2: grind pull down to fine powder with ped egg on microwaveable safe plate
Step 3: microwave for about 10 mins or until the powder turns golden (watch the microwave carefully cause you can burn it all away)
Step 4: freeze until hard
Step 5: scrap with razor blade, chop, and sniff

Hahahah you live in a shitty ass country then feel sorry for you. Also, heroin is heroin by your own logic, faggot.

Dude fuck a pedegg. Takes too long. I use a dremel. Files the pill down in less than a minute.

Id like to hear from you in a decade or so to see how your life's going. Is it possible to bang and live a normal life? Yes, but not likely. I'm not wasting shot because I'm getting high as fuck chasing it. I mostly sniff it but if I'm sick I'll chase because it kicks quicker or if O have a bunch Oll do it cause I can

Come through user I'll bless you

Ok we're talking about pieces in AMERICA obviously faggot so try staying relevant and on topic if your inbred Eastern European mind can handle that task

Never thought of that

I'm detoxing at the moment. Getting ready to do some nigger shit for money. I have gotta get a fix today, or I'm gonna flip shit.

what's the easiest way to score in a new place?

Word of warning, it will catch up to you.. Always does.

what you know about it fuckkbooiiii?

Do you feel as cool doing drugs when you're doing it by yourself and have no one to tell anyone that you're doing drugs? When you do your lines of coke, shape the line like a nail. You know, one more nail in the coffin.

What kind of job do you have where you can snort coke and heroin 4-5 am and function all day