Is she still queen of Sup Forums

Is she still queen of Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one true Queen. r.i.p.

What a sweet girl, I wonder what shes been doing lately.

She didn't even aknoledgy any of you faggtos.

probs transforming into a skeleton

Wow, facinating!

Probs hanging around

Anybody else think the second picture is spoopy as fuck?

She was never queen

Who?

this

she's the queen of mah dick

Jesus Christ Sup Forums, for people who claim to hate attentionwhoring you certainly are giving this attentionwhore a lot of attention..

she wont enjoy the attention beleiv me

Is this old beef curtains herself?

Did she an hero?

Consequences will truly never be the same

>Is this old beef curtains herself?
No
GIS

Na, it's like 3 faggots that keep this going..

Quints

I kind of thought that about every picture of her.

Shame Liveleak has nothing on it. Katelyn Nicole Davis, for those who can't google

A good suicide is like poetry.
There she came
There she went
What a righteous
Time she spend

link?

That was gay, stop that.

lmgtfy com/?q=Katelyn+Nicole+Davis

bad taste user

Her hand looks like a tiny foot with long toes

I know, I always thought her hand looked a bit messed up, myself.

>oh look it's this thread again.
>i guess we're not done being edgy little faggots and laughing about some girl's suicide.

Fuck you all.

True, but without its edginess, Sup Forums would be just another forum, no better than the fucking youtube comment sections.

katelyn

Real nigga say true.true

>psycho eyes
>ill treated
>off her meds
>kills herself
absolutely meaningless. Yes it's awful but there's nothing special about this, that's part of the awfulness of such things. Somebody's worst day is just a few pics and a clip and forgotten soon.

this thread reminds me that Sup Forums could stand to read a developmental psych textbook

Strange fruit, hangin

or any book in general

Had this been a boy, would Sup Forums have as strong of an obsession?

Still sad as fuck though!
I mean being beaten with a studded belt, psychologically abuse by your drug addict mother who forces you grow up years beyond what you should be, would fuck you up!
I've seen some fucked up videos on the net but this is easily the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.... Just hearing her apologising through her tears and then that sweet little "goodbye" hurts like hell...RIP Katelyn

Depends.

Implying we can give attention to the dead

I'll pass on this, thanks.

On what? It just seems to me, that these obsessions are never without some feminine quality.

true

This chump who couldn't even handle life is your "queen"? Bunch of pathetic NEETs.

if it was a boy that liked dressing up like a girl, we might still have a kek or two

no, boxxy is.

boxxy is disgusting

get back to me when she offs herself

She had the guts to carry out what many of us only wish we would.

Which is precisely what a few claim she was. I don't know if there is any truth to this.

I don't know what this is but it's fucking hideous. Boxxy was kinda fugly but at least amusing the first time you see her.

how long until this faggot an heros from the social pressure

I doubt she has the guts so we'll probably be waiting for some time.

P.S. Did you just call a girl a faggot?

Did Sup Forums forget how to sage?

Am I doing it right?

Fuck off faggot

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/

For any of you fags that hasn't seen this poor girl literally kick the bucket.

>girl

▲▲

Excellent

AWESOME!!!!!

drive [d0t] google [d0t] com/open?id=0B-evbYgU-nRdeldqVl9hVC15Mms

is this safe, faggots?

yeah it's just the vid and some screenshots

Home
34.076967, -85.160308
Suicide
34.076796, -85.160114

RIP, Katelyn

yeah, trashy fucking people though.

I felt bad for Katelyn. She was very intelligent but her parents and others around her were horrible.

So what was the deal? Step-dad raped her or...

she lived on two hotdogs a day (not counting stepdads)

She lived in poverty and parents were horrible. Neglect, some allegation of rape, drug abuse, severe emotional abuse, etc. She has extensive home videos on YouTube, including several arguments, and she also had her Dolly blog.

it's always a shame to see intelligent kids brought up in shitty circumstances.

idk about Sup Forums but queen of my heart

Too soon user

kek

I grew up in similar situation minus the molestation/rape, though my step father did do weird things like put cameras the bedrooms. Also listened to my calls and read my text messages.

Started thinking about hanging myself in the hay barn thing when I was 13 but I've always been too much of a pussy. 21 now and not a day goes by where I don't think of killing myself

my heart as well