You could have 1 billion euros if your kill your mum/dad. You will do it or not ?

You could have 1 billion euros if your kill your mum/dad. You will do it or not ?

Orphans are not allowed in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0age6xyD62H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. What is the point of money if you can't live with your self.

bro most people here would do that for free

no I'm not a third worlder

vocaroo.com/i/s0age6xyD62H

kek

No

yep. I think that the best thing that can happen to a normal young male is the death of all of his family + extended family and relatives. I told that to one guy online, and he sperged out and said I probably have shitty family and relatives. But that's not true, they are actually pretty good, very supportive and overall are decent people. I still would like that.

Mom dies - I inherit some stuff PLUS I get a billion yuros. Dude my mom would understand.

lol wtf are you talking about we actually, in general, take care our parents instead of letting them die alone like you guys do

bit gay without visuals

No. They're the only people who have ever loved and cared about me.

it doesnt count though dude, that's not real love.

No, I love my Mum and Dad.

fag

Fuck off.

No, fuck off.

i would if i had two dads, but i don't so nope.jpg

Mate it really isn't, your reaction shows that you probably understand that, but cant quite admit it. Admit it, let that despair flow through you and it will be fine my nigger.

Woah...

;_;

I'll do it for free and i don't even hate my parents.

Ah, I see you're a thinking man of culture as well.

>I think that the best thing that can happen to a normal young male is the death of all of his family + extended family and relatives.
that's where your wrong kiddo

the best thing is getting your dick sucked

now go be edgy on /b or something, your bullshit isn't fooling anyone

absolutely

>I'll do it for free and i don't even hate my parents.

What ?

Normie with low iq sperging out I see? Cause if you disagreed, but had some brainpower, you would at least understand the reasons I would do it for.

He will inherit some stuff probably, and he's not a dirty retarded pleb 'hurr durr mommy and daddy wuvv me

can you at least make your posts amusing somewhat? i'm really bored with your infantile shit

i'd definitely do it

that's a lot of money

>bored
I believe the word you're looking for is BUTTBLASTED, also starts with a B, granted that was an easy mistake to make...

also child, this 'oh you dont entertain me, im not mad, you're mad! haha I dont even care at all even though I keep replying and trying to seem as if I'm calm and say ENTERTAIN ME haha as if I'm not completely anally ravaged RIGHT NOW' doesnt work, never worked, and never will work, and people can see right through it.

Personally no, im r9k tier. Dad not in picture, brother is a degenerate faggot. Mother all i have.

>Mother all i have
>billion euros all i have

nigga for even a million euros you can buy a mother. for another million euros you can buy a father. for another million euros you can buy couple of siblings or even have them genetically engineered, designer brother or sister, how cool is that?

AND YOU STILL HAVE 997 million euros. hmmm really fires up my neutrinos.

I reported you tio the special force of URSS, you are a potential future killer

> you are a potential future killer

tell me something I dont know my friend

also are you that french lad who got mad at blacked picture in another thread?

sick bro, you're totally too cool!!

now go brush your teeth and go to bed kiddo

>im not mad, you're mad!

>bla bla
>bla
>haha aren't i clever and amusing

nope, no you're not. seriously go to bed now

No.
I would, however, kill that edgy kazakh.

>his anus still bleeding

>feral brazilian ape fresh from the favelas killing someone for having a different opinion (and not even getting a billion euros for it)

color me surprised

First post is best post.

alright cheers lads good thread, gonna go sleep with estonian poster's mom now

I wouldn't do it for the money, dude, I would do it for the joy.

it's 4:27 AM where you're at on a monday so it's obvious you aint got shit to do as a permavirgin neet weebshit

so amuse us further will ya laddie?

tell us all about how you'd do it? both mum and dad pls

not worth the jail time bro

wtf I want to nuke kazakhstan now

This is too easy if your parents are child rapists.