Feet thread

Feet thread

People might reply if you don't post ugly nigger feet.

Ok... Ima be that fag and ask wtf is the deal with liking the soles of feet... I get the top.. Cute toes with nice nail Polish.. But why the bottom

This guy is right

If you don't like soles you don't like feet.

I just don't get the appeal of soles... And that doesn't answer the question

like them young?

wow

Cmon man, look at this photo, i usually don't mind, but when you have photos like this... i just want to lick the screen.
I mean, there are some cases where i prefer the sole or the top, but usually i just worship the part that the girl gives me

Anyway, if you want to suck a toe, you usually approach from the sole, not from the top

weirdest boner...

Dry ass fucking soles... Then some bitches got that rough ass callus skin.

Id rather check out a bitches top cute toes... That's what you see out in public anyway

Wtf. Why would you worship their feet when God gave them sexy ass and tits...
Rot in hell you filthy losers.

You got the point. You see the top outside, but when you have them, you have the soles.
Outside you see cleavages, not boobs.
What you get still depends on the situation, but you massage more the sole than the top, i prefer licking the toes, for example, but usually cum on the top.
It's linked on what you think. If you think of getting on your knees and kiss them, you'll prefer watching at the tops, if you think about sucking those toes, you'll prefer the soles.

holy fuck op

LMAO YOU ALL FUCKING LOSERS
JUST KILL YOURSELVES
Most fucking pathetic thread I've seen ! Let this shit thread sink.

fucking autists I swear

Foot fetishists fap to this

Also, consider that if she take care of her feet, the soles are not dry. It does not need much effort. One of my exes had dry feet when we started dating, expecially in june, but i just had to take care of them a couple of times, and solved the problem. I won twice, since enjoyed footjobs more, and had always something in exchange of those pedicure

Bump

I like both. My favorite are pictures where they have one foot turned, so you can see the top of one foot and the soles of another.

Some of the best feet I've ever seen IMO.

I love seeing a little bit of vein in a girl's foot, is that just me?

This is a foot thread, not a nude thread. Please do not post any more nude models.

Alright sorry. I was just going to go through my met-art, femjoy, etc, folders and post nice feet. Didn't realize it was feet only.

Would anyone review / comment this fj?

I'd prefer if you didn't post dicks in this foot thread.

Post more, pllease.

Ignore this cum gargling shit burglar.

hihihihi

Is it weird that I don't post girls from my feet folders because they feel like MINE, and that my sharing them, I'm cheating on them?

Ok!

How do you guys feel about girls gripping things with their toes? I love it.

I'm just going to keep posting different models. If you like one, let me know.

Fucking great, post moar

no kneesocks? :(

Already seem this 3 or 4 times, why you never post moar? just made that one time?

Got sauce?

more? who is this

Can you stop? Nobody is replying and these are disgusting. Please stick to just feet.

That's strangely nice, great feet, great pic, post moar

Thanks and nice dubs, you took the pics? If you have moar, post, she has lovely toes

Oddly enough, I think this is the only picture I have of my girlfriend's feet.

Sorry dude, I just wanted to have some feedback before recording and posting new ones, don't want to flood these threads with unappreciated content. I'll provide new content soon!

yes it was me

This is great content, very nice, please flood!

She is very beautiful too, my kind of girl

wish she was whipping off my cum

u a fag or something?

Soles?

I wish she was licking mine...

not the best but still her soles

Anyone more of this goddess?!

Challange accepted. *start to fap