Lurkers thread

Lurkers thread.
What are you all doing this fine night?

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/349nnu.wav
files.catbox.moe/nwgc7v.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drinking and thinking about suicide.

Using an artificial neural network to try to synthesize jpop. What about you user?

Hang in there user. Stick with everyone else suffering in this world

That's dope. Why Kpop tho?
Killing time until I decide to play some vidja myself, certainly no neural network magic wizardry

Can't remember the last time I slept, pretty sure hysteria is setting in. In bed but not tired at all. Making it worse by staring at my phone

Jpop, not Kpop, and it's just because I like the musical stylings of Taeko Onuki so it'd be sweet to have a bunch of similar music on demand. But I'm pretty sure that I'll have to pay for Google cloud. I've gotten nothing but garbage so far from using my local computational power.

files.catbox.moe/349nnu.wav
files.catbox.moe/nwgc7v.wav

thinking about where it all went wrong

just waiting for pics of pizza

Its fine, I'm drinking. Thanks though.

Damn dude. Longest I've ever gone without sleep would be 3 and a half days. I reckon I could do more if I started ice or something though. Have you tried melatonin for sleeps?

got you man

nice dubs. Haha yeah I'd bet. You should start up a botnet or something bro

The fact your on your phone proves your far from "hysteria" fucking faggot. I work at a mental hospital, iv seen it.

Calm down lad

yeah but muh drama
how else am i supposed to be an edgy 15 year old on Sup Forums

Noice. Liquor of choice?

Haha I thought about that but I don't think I could learn to manage mirai while also learning the ins and outs of machine learning at the same time. Although it would be interesting to make an app that let's people donate compute time in exchange for some crypto currency or something.

fapping to the weirdest shit i can find. anyone got anything?

You could set it up so it mines crypto currency whilst also giving you some extra computing power, the more people who've downloaded the app the better the mine so better rewards for people who are part of the pool

Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs

Nah. Doesn't scale well. They compute power is diminished by mining crypto and the rewards from mining won't be enough to retain the amount of people needed to get any rewards at all. I've thought about the voluntary botnet question alot actually and come up with a few compensation schemes but almost all of them would require me to take too much time developing software that isn't what I'm working on right now.

No way dude, that shit's good. Have you tried the black spiced rum version of it? It's a pirates life for me...

Yeah, didn't work too well though. This has happened a few times, usually I end up just collapsing but not this time for some reason. Made an appointment for the doctors, hopefully sort this bullshit out

Fapping, smoke weed, wondering if my girlfriend is loyal (she isnt), sick of job, I'm 20, and can't get the free beer yet. Wanting some food, lurk b. Play battlefield 1. Moved to an area with no friends.

Make sure to find out about anything like that in your families history to make sure it's not genetic or some such. It's usually easier to pin down that way too.

I used to take Melatonin to get to sleep but I like what high doses of it is like when you resist the urge to sleep.

Fucking up a timeline like always

True dat. Hope it goes well for you home slice!

What are you a time traveller or something?

thanks.

What where those links by the way? I don't click any from 4chin. So close to trips dude damn

Same but without the weed :( It just makes me anxious and restless nowadays unfortunately. Hopefully after a long enough break it'll be nice to me again

pretty much

Just thinking about where i'm gunna be in 5 years

If I posted in your thread then I wouldn't be a lurker anymore you fucking dumbshit

Are you trump?

>dont say doing your wife

Just the sound files that were generated

>I don't click any from 4chin
My bad. I haven't been on Sup Forums since 2012 so I forgot about proper precautions etc. Nobody's like that on other boards because everyone isn't a fucking asshole like here.

Well then why the hell did you post in this thread you dumb cuck?

Yeah you never know what you'll get in here. It's all part of the joy though I guess. There was a thread before about an OP who wanted to commit suicide on livestream and pretty much everyone was like "do it you faggot". Only a few offered genuine advice. I got screen caps.
He set up a stream and everything, couldn't end it though because his webcam wouldn't work or something

No, but that's funny. Howard Hughes actually has a time machine.
Just thought that was interesting. I wonder what he does with it.

Probably smokes a lot of weed with Jesus on the great wall of china. It's what I'd do.

I'll be doing your wife. And your mum. At the same time.

contemplating buying a hooker because i haven't been laid since october 2014.

I unfortunately never met the man but he deserves whatever he wants quite honestly. So good for him.

Vidya

Do it. Treat yourself.

Also. That's a great idea and a rare pepe.

as soon as I find a pale redhead that does anal, I definitely will.

something like pic related.

never fucked a hooker so I figured why not.

You play RSS?

I have never had sex and I thought about hiring a hooker at one point, but came to the conclusion that it's a waste of money. If you think it over I'm sure you'll conclude the same.

Deus Vult