looks like you should ask a doctor

Idk, doesn't look gud my friend

Get chekt plz

Sweet mother of god, ouch thats bound to be an std

nothing wrong, proceed in fucking niggers in the ass

its evolving give it some weeks

Go 2 the walk in clinic then u fkn tard

I say you should go see a doctor.

There is no easy way for me to say this but the tests are conclusive; you have calamari dick.

It's evolutionizing user

That's herpes a sexually transmitted disease

if you can't afford a doctor go see a prostitute, she might be able to identify the sti.

Stop fapping now

Clean that mfk dick up

Stop fapping

Give him some vaseline

Stop fapping

Wait 2 weeks

Start Fapping again

Herpes my friend, the blisters will come and go and you'll never get rid of it, when you have an outbreak it's contagious... it will hurt when you piss for a while but will calm down. Use some coconut butter on it to releave dryness and pain and don't masturbate or have sex until the blisters go - usually takes a week or so.

I actually have some Vaseline should I just put it on ? I think it was because of fapping too much honestly, too much friction on my dick

he will have it forever?

I dunno user but you should probably amputate

no shit retard

Yes there is no cure

nhs.uk/conditions/Genital-herpes/Pages/Introduction.aspx

Pop them with a needle to lower the chances of it coming back

Looks OK to me.

Wtf. People are telling you it's herpes. Those are herpes blisters.

OP is a faggot
Timestamp that lump

op is purposely leaving out details for some reason.

Time stamp comfirmed

Ask me anything Sup Forums

This is what happens when you fap too much

Yep. Shits fucked up.

your slit is extra long that means you been fappin so hard for so many years/decades your slit opening has become longer. this is not bad just an observation.

I had a case of these, many years back.
It was a combination of:
- fapping
- I wasn't cut.

This problem resulted in a tough case of phimosis. I had phimosis before, but a mild case.

So:
- Let it be. No fapping till it's healed.
- Apply vaseline.
- When healed, go get fucking cut.

What Goat you fuck OP?

When's the last time you had sex ? Herpes isn't an instant thing and can be benign for a while. Chances are If this is your first outbreak, it's someone within the last month or so but it can take longer for the outbreak, if you have a gf congrats she's a slut and you now have dickrot for the rest of ur life strangle that bitch

yall need to wipe your shaft with a baby wipe after yous get done fappin. trust me.

Oh hey!

I too had phimosis
Got cut not too long ago tho

Yup, it's herpes. Have fun living with it forever.

stop lying

Holy shit my dick hurts the fuck is wrong with your dick

do you have a ring scar? lose any sensitivity?

Its just dry skin. Apply some Cetaphil lotion.

wtf you havent seen a doctor why no insurance?
what race are you op and how did you get it

Go see a doctor you fucking retard.

That picture is very oddly satisfying to look at.

Somewhat. Its not nasty or anything like that.
But the ring kinda looks like square tiles lol

I actually got more sensitivity tbh
Like my orgasms feel more intense.
I can feel more when having sex
the only downside is that i feel more boxers and pants and it sometimes feels uncomfortable
and when i cum and use a tissue to clean up on my tip. Its super fuckin sensitive

Good goy.

Nope, not even. Eurofag here.

>and use a tissue to clean up
use a baby wipe instead of a tissue.

>Like my orgasms feel more intense.
-question before you got cut did you ever have an orgasm with your skin all the way pulled back?

>the only downside is that i feel more boxers and pants and it sometimes feels uncomfortable
i was wondering this.
-every step you feel it?
-what if you were walking trough the park one day and a kid accidentally kicked a soccer ball off target and it hit you in the crotch. you think your dick would hurt more? lol
-one last one do you think the direct head exposure to one's shorts actually contributes to more lessening of sensitivity? or not really at all.

No its not...i literally fap 3 times a day (about 7 hours of fapping a day total)no break for about 9 years, ive had shit happen because of it, nothing like this ever...you got that from something other than over fapping

That nigger dick is filth! Lets clean it up!

That's super aids.

Op here, just took a shower and applied some Vaseline

That is NOT herpes.

That doesn't look like something that will go away on its own. You must see a doctor. When I thought I had an STD I looked at a variety of pictures of different STD and haven't seen anything like it. A doctor should be able to recognize it though.

it might be a bit sore in the morning from turning in your sleep and getting natural night boners. but it has a mind of it's own in a way and will sense the pain and lessen the blood rushed to the organ. take 2 marijuanas daily, drink more water to stay more hydrated. your skin will have the difference in a few days. you won't wake up as ashy either. make sure your piss is a mild yellow. you may also need to consume more minerals and vitamins. i suggest directly from supplements. after your sores lessen significantly, you will still not want to fap. ignore that area and keep it tucked away. here, sign here, initial here, and sign here.

Man, why didnt i think of that lol

GOD NO. The ring was not loose enough to do that or even expose my dick head. Like when i came it was like a volcano.Not the eruption but the slow river LOOLLO
There was one time where the skin went behind the head but thats paraphimosis which is horrible.

Not every step but often enough where you admire the softer boxers lol
Hmmm. Never thought of that lol
i would assume it would be the same
I think thats some old school bs about losing sensitivity. I feel more than before liek thats some shit.

Apply iodine povidone

That's pretty fucking gross...

Herpes and warts conbined

Literally the only time in my life I was glad to be circumcised. Fuck off with your disgusting, infected dog dick you subhuman brown skinned monkey niggerspic.

That's a clear sign of parasites. Do you feel something wriggling around? Better grab the sharpest knife you can find and get it out.

Trust me, I'm a medical person

OP put some neosporin or a&d ointment on that Shit.

Looks like a Rug burn.. You been fucking some Dry ass pussy.

Stop it right now black boy

Sounds like you been dating Sisters smh..

So common it's normal NOW.. SMH..

Kek! when will this ever fucking happen again?

/thread

It's not herpes, dumbfuck.
OP said he rubbed himself raw.
See: Have you been fucking couches, OP?

STD.

Dunno looks fine to me

9/10 would suck it

>what's up with my penis

It's not circumcised

Looks like bubble wrap

>what's up with my penis

It's black

first time i see a normal penis on Sup Forums.

Grats user, you're very healthy

kekk

>evolutionizing

Jesus fucking christ... How can you get 'evolving' wrong?

Please stop.

looks like terminal cancer

>uncut

Kek

Kek has spoken time to get circumcised

>7 hours a day
>9 years

Truly lonely life user. Sad!

Take it to a butcher, he'll tell you what that is.

breakfast

Okay doctor is here, you are absolutely fine, just eat more vegetables and quit smoking and you'll be alright ;)

looks like a yeast infection my dude buy some vagasil if anyone asks its for my sister user. my wife's bitch ass didn't know she had one and gave me one and it made my dick tear and shit and my cum was like jelly and shit but in all reality go see your dr

You'd better start going out and fucking... or git fugged

Looks like galloping knobrot. I'd probably suggest amputation