Can you cheer me up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AUpG833d1Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some comedy helps me.

youtu.be/AUpG833d1Yw

This should cheer you up brother

Tell us the story bro. Im all ears.

user I know you're here for help but one of the only reasons I got through my last breakup so quickly was because I stopped going on the internet. I watched my favorite movies, picked up a few new shows, went out with friends, and visited family. Take care buddy

Just kill yourself . Stream if posible

this

There are other fish in the sea, user

everyone kill yourself

I 100% agree take some time off from your phone and the internet go out see some movies play some vidya what ever keeps you happy

end of the day u got some ass, more than some people get

>Long distance
>Visited her once after a year and a half
>Few blowjobs/handjobs and dry humping
>A year later, she breaks up with me for no reason.
I think what really gets me is that I didn't get to fuck her. We are both virgins btw

Aw. I love you buddy. Even if you hate me, I love you enough for the both of us.

>long distance
>got head and some handjobs

Shit man, you did good, and because she didnt live with you its not like it will effect your daily life. Just focus on you for a while and find another girl. You can do it buddy.

7 Billion people in this world. Don't forget that. That's 21 billion holes divided by 2 you can stick your cock in.

Girls are dumb any way, but if you must have one, find one that splits the cost of dates, closer to you, and take some time to hang out with good friends.

That's bs and you know it

that sounds like a shit relationship to be stuck in, so its better that youre out

>shit relationship
Because it's long distance?
>effect your daily life
Except it does, I can't get over her
Oh and forgot to say I also ate her out.
So..Idk if what I feel is because I loved her or because I didn't have closure aka we didn't have sex

There's nothing to cheer you up. Life gets worse.

shit as in, theyre willing to throw away all the time you spent talking/dating away for no reason, and not even giving you the benefit of a "last chance"

Oh yeah it still surprises me how easy she seemed to throw away everything as well as how easy she got over me.
I know for a fact a couple of days after we broke up a guy asked her out and they are no dating.

what if he doesn't miss the smell?

He will certainly miss the taste then