Would you suck Bailey Jay dick if you got $100 for every inch you get down your throat ?

Would you suck Bailey Jay dick if you got $100 for every inch you get down your throat ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would suck her dick for free!

I'd suck her girlcock for free...

I'd suck her dick if I had to PAY $100 for every inch I took.

Im sure most would for free haha

I would pay to suck that sweet feminine penis

Bailey would have to offer me money to stop sucking her dick.

Sure thing m8. No homo.

Of course! What do you think I am?

I love sucking cock and swallowing cum, and spend days in city center gloryholes sucking every cock that sticks through. I would love BJ to 69 me with her on top so she can fuck my mouth as hard and deep as she wants.

Most actually aren't gay you literal faggot

Everyone who denied being gay is lying to themselves. It's 2017 user, everyone is a little gay.

What city you talking about m8 ?

Is it me or did her dick get bigger and thicker i swear it was smaller

I think its just erect

Aww, this little faggot is not comfortable with his gayness.

I would pay her $100 to blow her

You'll only get like 400 bucks, tops.

I'd beg Bailey to fuck me.

I would pay $100 for every inch that she put inside me

$400 is better then a slap in the face

Nah. $200 is not enough for me.

She's hot as fuck man for 100 I wouldn't care

Definitely
Can I get another 10 to swallow.

Sexy girl

Yes. Would I get extra for every inch she could cram up my arsehole?

i would suck bailey jay's dick for free because i love sucking dick

and what, make like $500? pssh, i know she can cough up more than that. her looks are deteriorating and she was only ever a 6 in the first place. make it 300 per inch and we'll talk.

>

>her dick

I would suck it till her dick bled out.

>Browsing /b
>not being into tranny
what's wrong with you..

There ain't many inches to suck

nothing wrong with him. now admit that it's gay to be into tranny.

She has pretty eyes.

in a heart beat! before she even says hi id be on my knees begging her to fuck my mouth

Where you from user ?

No i am not attracted to men.Not even slightly. And francly i don't care to lie to you on the internet.I am also not lieing to mysealth since my friends know i would do a nice looking tranny if i had the opportunity.I think it's more of a fetish nothing more, if in your book i classify as a faggot go on faggot i don't care but remember as pol would put it everything under the sun is degenerate.

Ill pay 100 for every inch user.

I once paid good money to do just that (I also fucked her ass, ate her ass, sucked her toes, and she sucked me off as well)

faggot

please substantiate your wild claims good sir

I'd do for free! Every day for the rest or my life!

The money wouldn't cover the medical bills from all the stds you would get from her

anyone got webms?

sorry but Bayley's penis isnt femenine enough i think it might be kinda gay to suck her cock

why give a fuck man, its still a penis and she's hot as fuck, sign me up for $100

Yes..
...but i wouldn't enjoy it...
...much

definitely
but then again, i'm technically pansexual
so it's not much of an effort

holy shit!
Top teir comedy!
Wow Sup Forums you really out done yourself this time~

OP when this was posted yeterday it was worded better, "HOW MANY inches of baileys cock would you take if you got paid 100 dollars for every inch?"

then people replied "Every inch"

but wow Sup Forums ur real funny good to see youre not ded yet xD

Fuck you. I'd do it for free. She's goddamn beautiful.

i'd let her ride the cum out of me tbf

tanks m8

Need webms for research.

2 of my 3 fave things?

Sucking dick and free money, yes please.

she came off hormones and started dick pumping, it's loads thicker than it was

Tranny is superior

dont get me wrong i love dick, im bi. but mens bodies are not as good, thats why men invented cosmetic surgery to make trannys

I'm sure, 90% of the population would say yes if no one ever knew about it. I'm sure 75% of the population would do it for free if no one knew about it. Bailey is hot and even straightfags dig her. Traps usually aren't my thing, but Bailey to me just registers as a hot chick.

Also, the dignity of a poor man can be bought amazingly cheap. When you do shitty undignified work with bureaucrats talking down to you all day for for 500 a week. Sucking a dick for 700 dollars is remarkably dignified by comparison.

I'm straight and if I could suck dick for hundreds of dollars a pop, I'd greatly prefer it to my day job. It's not that I enjoy men or dick, it's just that by default, it ultimately seems less humiliating than being worked like a dog for 40-50 hours a week and having bureaucrats shit on you so they can get brownie points with their bosses.

I genuinely think this is true. Note that nearly 75% of all modern women (pretty much anyone who's not a church girl) have experimented with other girls. The thing is, there's very little stigma left for being a lesbian or bi woman. In fact, most guys tend to think it's more than acceptable, they actually think it's cool.

Men messing with men still has a pretty big social stigma. It makes others think you're a weak flamer. You'll probably lose most of your friends, lose all promotional opportunity at your job (particularly if it's something blue collar), and likely even get fired on a technicality. If you're outed you'll have to worry about marauding rednecks kicking your ass, just because.

But honestly, I think men are just as curious about other men as women are about women. Don't get me wrong, most guys never EQUALLY prefer a guy as they will women. They're still *mostly* straight.

Also note that nearly every culture before the rise of Abrahamic religion was largely bisexual culture. Before the culture/religion painted homosexuality as something evil and shameful, nearly everyone was bisexual. This tells you a lot about the human condition.

In fact, Greeks and Romans believed STDs came from preferring one gender more than the other and that in order to be sexually healthy you had to equally partake of both.

so much the last bit

happily suck dicks for HUNDEREDS a dick, my neetbux only £320 month lol

This is all truth. However, you're thinking too hard. I'm pansexual. If it gives me a boner, I want to fuck it. Simple as that. A "confused boner" is only confused if you're closed-minded.

My top fap pack pasted.co/c04a23db

Actually the Greeks in Athens or Sparta would've largely rejected you as an adult male with an adult male. They would applaud you for diddling little boys though.