Newfag virginfag here. How many women has Sup Forums had sex with. Pic unrelated...

Newfag virginfag here. How many women has Sup Forums had sex with. Pic unrelated. Would help if you can mention how old you are too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux0uYHYfJ4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

25 and sex with 10 women

started at age 24
was worth it

19 and had 5 girls

27 m newfag here. First sexual experience was with my sister when we were very younge. Used to trade dick blows with a childhood friend, have fucked 12+ girls. Fuck a couple of 10/10, turns out the hotter they are the crazier they are. Married now. Have 3 kids

0 virgin fuck me

I'll pass.

30 years old, and 13 women

You're a guy I'm guessing. Right?

16 women from 18-28 now thirty and been in relationship for three years she somehow only dated one guy long term before me and apparently he was not a fan of pussy so she used a dildo a lot. She has to rub her clit like mad to cum from penetration sex, like most young women. She can do it but its only with pressure on her throat because i got her into choke fucking. She likes to get drugged, fall asleep, fucked and video taped. And shown later while she blow me.

21 years old, fucked 6 girls

how much do you rate yourself?

23 girls. I'm 32.

25 years old, 22 girls

25 and honestly can't count. Everytime I think of one i remember fucking another.

Seriously if you remember how many exactly than you're a beta cuck, 23 male and i lost count before i got to college.

4 girls. Age 23. I'm a huge introvert though and don't like to go outside much.

27 M here, 11 wimmins

What do you mean?

>31
>24 grills

Guys can you also rate yourself? also are women that easy? OP hereOr maybe... the fucks were more memorable than yours

2 girls, same time.
18 years old.
Fuck I love university.

Are you like a 8/10?

>7
>I'm 21

is me, not into rating myself.
>inb4 tattoos and plugs are for faggots

12, 25.
You decide which order.

I'm not exactly beating them off with a stick, but I do get hit on, so I mean I guess I'd say face 8/10 body 6/10 as far as my dick is concerned see pic

Fucked 2. Ate 3 out. 21 Years Old.3 Different Races. Regret 0. Drunk as fuck. It's real advice. Never Underestimate your potential, and never underestimate how cool you are. I love you all.

35yo and 35 grills

Thank you for your words. Still waiting for the day I'll post my gf's pics here to get virtually cucked.

Im 27...i havent had sex with any women. Thats gay

what a disgusting slut you are
do the girls you fuck know that without being disgust or are they random sluts and whores too?

Just go fuck something it's really not that hard

Im a 37 year old and I've had sex with at least 50 women and 1 man if you dont count oral sex as sex. If you do count oral sex, 80 women and 10 men, or thereabouts. I've fucked virgins, prostitutes, long term girlfriends, best friends, one night stands and acquaintances. I've let dudes blow me through gloryholes and I spend a couple thousand bucks every year getting handjobs at Asian massage parlors. Right now, I'm in a long term relationship with a girl that is going on 6 years and I've cheated no less than 100 times, several times in our bed while she's out, or while she is asleep in the next room. I've done several things sexually that could have resulted in a lengthy prison sentence for myself. This year, I've fucked 2 girls who were almost 20 years younger than me, and one woman who was 20 years older.

Oh, I'm average looking. I also don't have the greatest personality but I'm quite intelligent.

My dating pool is rather small considering my looks, personality, and standards for partners but I feel like I've done pretty well actually, all things considered.

20, still with my first once since 17

>actuallyfeelsbadman
as I had so much chances of fucking hot sluts, but I'm too pussy to cheat.

The hymen stays tho it just stretches no popping involved. So if she fucked a dude with a thin pencil Dick she might seem virginal

I do. I fuck my boyfriend

good by chance
disturbing

4 women yo
lost it at 19 shit was Ca$h

2 women, 30 years old.

just got out of 10 years relationship. here's to
hoping the number will rise

Fucking degenerate

I'm almost 36, married, and only ever fucked 2 women. Would be nice if i had a few more, but that didn't happen.

depents

this

Turning 23 in like two weeks.
I never counted and can't remember every single one, but I estimate between 20-30.

13 girls at age 23. Most of them while married. First time was molested but girls where involved and I penetrated both of them

22 years old and 9 women

25, 1
5 year relationship that recently ended

Oh for sure. I've fuck a dude or 2. Guys generally suck a lot better than women but there have been a few that made me blow my load in 2 short minutes

2 girls
I'm 28,
I'm ok with this

I'm 33, fucked 2 women. currently fucking #2.

nothing wrong with that user

The downside to all this is that I did finally catch herpes this year. I've had genital warts and a few cases of jock itch, but nothing else. My herpes outbreak was FUCKING BRUTAL. It lasted a month and it was painful. I had to go on 3 different meds to clear it up. I learned my lesson with fucking prostitutes. I caught that shit from a blowjob from a Backpage whore, but I was wearing a condom. Her fucking spit dripped down and infected me even with the condom.

I wish there were photo instead of pics

I'm 25 and had about 30-40

20yo, 3 women

ment one* not that I had sex with her once. Not that much of a cuck

around 150, including ~130 prostitutes from thailand and cambodia. I'm 34

how many existed outside your dreams?

29 and 6.

3 when I was 16, one of them being long term gf. Then my wife for the past 9 years, and one girl I cheated her with during our long distance phase.

26 yo

7 women

23 0 fml tbh fam

31 yo, 20 women not including prostitutes. If you include those, probably more like 40-50

Shut up moron

fattie, gamer, or both?

Try a strict greens only diet wash it down food grade hydrogene peroxide and do some cardio. Should help your condition. My brother caught dick warts, and went on that regimen. Blood tests have come up clear so far

48 and have had 23 women.

stop saying "fam" and it will be at least 3 by end of year

im 22
0 women
how should I end it?

27 and 20+

gamer (~40h/week) not fat tho

end it inside a woman

Her dad must have done a number on her

Have some confidence in yourself. Don't be an arrogant fucktard but have a little self worth. Chicks dig that

26 and i would say between 30-50

It's cleared up now and I've only had one tiny little herp flareup since than that lasted 3 days. My fear is that I'm going to pass it on to my girlfriend or one of my friends.

30, slept with about 50 women.

18 and never fucked or even touched anything on a woman.
Feels pretty bad but at least I'm not a fattie so if I had a bit of self confidence I could raise this number i think

18 and 2

15 women/girls
i'm 22

24 yo. 23 women.

You shouldn't pass it on as long as you keep it in your pants during flair ups. If anything else try that food grade hydrogene peroxide. Oxygenating your blood does wonders for your body

what is your secret?

damn you must be diseased as fuck

making it all up.

Lost my virginity when I was 13 to some gothic chick who was 14 at the time. After I knew what sex was I started getting laid more and more often. I'm 26 now and probably have had sex with more than 20 girls/women. I never counted them

stop playing video. find a meetup group in your area for hiking. Those groups are full of recently divorced women and chicks who are new to town.

30 years old and... 12, I think? One-offs make it hard to count.

nope. always make selection and use condom, except twice (one was not prostitute and the other was fist customer)

18 years old
374 pussies

24 - 0 Women.
about 30 men though

I'm curious about your stds myself. Ever catch anything in Thailand?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux0uYHYfJ4A

twerk :) shaking!

idk man first year college was good to me. lost some weight, got a haircut, got some confidence

where i live first years live together co-ed so pretty easy to slay

in 1 year relationship now, often think of cheating but don't wanna ruin gf

>filthy shirt
>ugly tattoos
>downsy expression
>yellow see-through glasses
>beanie
>helmet (?) on beanie
>huge plugs

man if you can get pussy then anyone can.

26, 3 girls of which 2 were prostitutes. Currently in a relationship.

Me too bro. 19 and virgin.