What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

the right is the new counter culture and kanye is pretty much the counter culture of hip hop now

>the right is the new counter culture
no it's not you moron
how is it the "counter culture" when the fucking government is right-wing

faggot

>kanye
>counter culture of hip hop
How many times did your parents drop you?

Not agreeing with that guy but
government =/= culture

hopefully to get better, I like Kanye

>donald wins two terms
>kanye runs in 2024 with donald as VP

is such a thing even possible?

Trump can't be VP after his presidency because he'll already have two terms. Everyone in the line of succession needs to have a clean slate.

unfortunately the god emperor can't be VP if he's already served his two terms

>americans

Trump is centrist at best

that's the dumbest shit I read to day so my money's on b8

Trump will win the second term and then Ivanka will become the first woman president. Screencap this truth

>I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>yfw she runs against Chelsea Clinton and Trump beats Clinton again

government is pretty much the opposite of culture

Go to bed Paul

Because Trump still isn't, and never will be mainstream accepted. Our culture is controlled by the same stooges that have been running the place since day dot, and are the same people he ran against.
Also, he's not right wing lmao

>all these dumb libcucks mad at truth

shadilay

>mainstream accepted
Must have got elected because of that vote rigging he was always claiming then

>the fucking government is right-wing

but the government (both left and right) hate Trump you drooling dumbfuck

that's why he won

Media and corporations> The government

The government does not control the actions of the people. The media, however, does.

So it's the media that passes laws? What's it like living in a bought democracy.

p sure he said somewhere he regrets voting for trump

>The right is in power of the government, pretty much every branch is majority republican
>"The right is the new counter culture"

Ye didn't vote at all. He said that he would've though.

>The government does not control the actions of the people
True. It was in fact the media that made me pay my taxes, not the government

Read David Fosters essay on the new sincerity movement retard. It might give you some insight

Mainstream =/= popularity or support.
Joe Rogan gets more viewers than CNN does, doesn't mean he is more mainstream than CNN.

David Foster Wallace's*

His vp is literally mike pence you retard

The media made your country vote for left wing tax hikers by making sure you would be labelled racist if you didn't

making some shit for the kids

trump has become the #1 way to maked edgy kids feel like they agree with the rnc

The guy on the left is senile and likes hanging out with celebrities on TV

The guy on the right is going through a nervous breakdown and has suddenly discovered that he's so rich and famous he can do whatever he wants, so he's reveling in it

They're both basically living on clouds, having the time of their lives and no one is gonna stop them too soon, but they don't know how to respond to the mean things strangers keep writing about them online

this is some next level delusion. If you think you're some kind of special snowflake for supporting Trump you should seek help

big deal, you're counter culture now i'll admit, that just means you lost. is that what you wanted?

Counter culture in the 2000s was being liberal. It's a cycle, always has been. 8 years of Trump will lead to a super liberal election which will lead to a Republican after

Literally? I thought he was the figurative VP.

Trump is far right wing on a number of issues by western standards, even though his immigration policies are not as extreme as even his own rhetoric suggests. By western standards Bernie Sanders was the centrist.

>but they don't know how to respond to the mean things strangers keep writing about them online
sure they do, one became president and the other became a rap god

Wow really worked out didn't that. The media basically controls us with an iron fist, is it even possible to act free and think independently?

The only meme author I read is Joyce

counter culture is culture that runs contrary to the establishment
gov=establishment

Up your meme game and read them all.

Tbh though I could never get through Infinite Jest. I just read his essays

I'm gonna go through his short stories before Jest. I hear they're more tolerable

What a time to be alive.

The only meme author I read is Pynchon

>Steinburg
How deep does this go?

He's clearly manic depressive/bipolar. This whole "I'm running for president" thing pops up whenever he's in a manic state.

p sure that didn't happen

TRUMP WON

Trump will probably be in for a second term like Obama, then Ivanka

Paul go to bed. Don't make me summon Melon Boy so he shaft you with his decent to strong 7 again. P.S wheres the video

Lumping all of the west and America together is not very accurate considering the radically different culture America has compared to Europe/ Canada.

No, because he didn't even vote.

He only tried to clarify something for you. You don't have to get angry and call people names.

Sup Forums:
>omg that people on Sup Forums i hhate them so mucch they cmoe here just to troolll uss and thats bad
>omg why do they keep comin here nobody cares about them
Sup Forums:
>hehe kanye trump lol looc at diz liberals hipsterss goin maad
Sup Forums:
>omg how no its wrong you rght wing idiot kys

kek you speak the truth.

It means he will make an independet run after Trumps second term is over in 2024. Kayne has no chance at getting the Dem or Republican nomination.