Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/I2grl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>submit homework docx filled with libreoffice drawing
>the cirlces are fucking everywhere upon submission
T-thanks linux

Can I sex tour with your sisters?
Asking for a friend

Did it have to be in DOCX? If not, go with PDF next time.

bangon na

G'morning /asean/
Ready to start your day?

Is she dead? I think she's dead.

It's okay, we're stalking her imouto now

Wakey wakey wagecucky!

If we're all going to be perfectly honest with each other, Sabah is actually a territory of the Philippine Republic.

The original is still better

I want to marry a [malay]sian girl

Sabah and Sarawak belongs to ______.

why wait when you can just get on your balangay boat and raid Malaysian shores and plunder their women, food and treasure like what your ancestors did

The Great Britain!

The White Rajahs

That is one high-quality gook.

MakeFilipinasEspanaAgain

>walk into toilet in room
>realize I haven't flush my shit since morning

I think I'm gonna create a thread about Indonesia haha

best girl

Lets make this month indon month.

>23 posts
A-Are you okay /asean/?

Awfully quiet in here

Eternal reminder that Filipinas es latino

Everyone wagslaving 2bh.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

mid term guise

I accidentally liked a girl's photo on Instagram that was posted few years ago

>not using the private "saved" function solely made for creeping

ISHYGDDT

I don't have a comeback for that so this is my reply to you anyway because it is rude for me to receive (You) and not giving one back

Thanks, here's another one for your collection.

Eternal reminder that Indonesia es kacang

Dead

Like your dream lmao

can we post /asean/ memes?

Sure, but only the recycled ones

>TIL malaysia has a king
You guys lack freedom.

>a king

We have 9

>9 kings

>king
*yang di-pertuan agong

My uni has more Asians than whites
Should I try to bang one?

The hell does that even mean? The datu of datus?

this

Where the fuck do you think you are user
Bag yourself a nice slutty hijabi

Yes.

>9
You forgot the Panji Hitam dari Timur self proclaimed king who dress up like ninjas in front of the palace to claim the throne.

Not many of those types around, mainly Chinese

STAHP!!

The appointed leader of the 9 kings which will be exchange every 5 years.

Just bang the Asians. What are you waiting for.

CMMW or MMCW

>Looked them up
>Now I'm on a watchlist

I'm autistic and not sure if they like white guys

>self proclaimed king
>"king"
>not faking it to earn easy wealth and royalty monies from govies

What do Malaysians think of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong?

"He Who Is Made Lord" or something like that.

>there are people here who fell for the circumcision jew
what's it like to have sex with a mutilated penis?

We have to stop teaching kids the supot meme first. Kids almost more than ready to get one when the parents suggest it.

>What do Malaysians think of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong?
some are good, some are bad and corrupt. the good ones normally philanthropists, businessman and uses their wealth for charities scholarships yada2. the bad ones are pedos, gays, gamblers basically spoilt children in 50 yr old body

What about the current one?

But it has health benefits.

>autistic
then I can't help you with that.

For starter though, try get into their clique
>study together
>lunch together
>learn their personalities (make a good ol' small note)
>test the water and read the situation. e.g she's stuck with an assignment and can't find a way out, you'll become the helping hand
>make light sex jokes that's not so obvious. Note the reaction.
>if she seems can handle it, take your game a step further
>fugg her. :DDDDDDDD
>happy ending

idk 2bh, to me theyre just monarch they are not given full responsibilty to actually lead a country or create policies like Prime ministers do. they have influence but limited

my penis actually looks good thanks to circumcision, it doesn't look like a sausage in a sock

Great another Flip hate thread

its like sex without condoms where there are more feels of pleasure as i thrusts repeatedly. when i put the rubber on and off the difference is the feeling is a lot less when you put it on. literally nothing is wrong with circumcision.

Guys you know that emply lot beside araneta center/lrt 2

Its actually full of water and they drained it. Not as deep as the one on Ortigas

Dont erp with me ever again

Skin can be pulled down

>meme(nose)
what did he mean by this

Jokes on you, we have traditional 'Urut Batin' to work out and enlarge the male genitalia

Not bad, guess I am german

fucking nazi chink no wonder your buddha symbol is nazi

>tfw /asean/ will never see pic of memenose jerking off her bf because I got banned last time I posted it

What's the deal with the one beside POEA?
Looks like a toxic dump of Manila everytime my MRT passes thru it.

>POEA
there's nothing there but a hole

Nazi ist sehr gut. 88

imgur link please?

The damage control for the senate hearing must be over
they will pour in now

Why are you so rude?

why the phillippines are so poor?

Tagalogs are the poor ones

Its the gate of hell

No surprise since manila is shithole and even called gates of hell by dan brown

why do you ask?

el cebuANO seniores

get back to work

it's already sunset.

No they're not poor.

yes we are please end our suffering AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

fucking drizzle rain
no customer -_-

-_-
>thinking about going to sleep but you could close early
wat do

No you're not. You are rich. It's just a thing of mismanagement, like the rest of us.

imgur.com/a/I2grl

Japs - after WWII we really didn't get much help financially to rebuild, unlike in Europe. So, people did what they could to amass wealth.

geography - it's hard to build infrastructure because there's so many damn islands, imagine having to build electricity stations on every island. That's why the wealth and development is so concentrated.

corruption - politicians and a dictator created a culture of cronyism that spread to the lowest levels of society.

insurgencies - mooslims fundies and commies have been preventing development by scaring off investors, especially in the south.

sex - people are dumb enough to believe in the "I'll pull out, dw" meme.

immigrants - nothing wrong with people coming from Chyna. However, once they manage to build wealth, they often shill for each other and make sure that only other Chinese get to be wealthy, so they can keep their higher class status. Just look at the richest people in Philippines. They're lucky that Filipinos are too civil to be as cruel as Malaysia where their Bumiputera privilege favour Malays in everything.

just fap and go to sleep
drizzle rain so wont close early, im sure

Bisayan pagpag slum culture

el ilocANO

Which Indonesian that usually went to other threads and act like a fucking liberal? Please show yourself, faggot. Have enough kissing "the rest of the world" arses? There's a constant trait of this particular poster that I've noticed.

o-okay
I guess i'll be ready for 3 hours when you get back xd

why the phillipines are so mismanaged?

>censored
better said that it's non-existent

AMA /asean/

Probably a chink so he's not a true indon.

What's for dinner?