GHOSTBUSTER 2016 A FLOP!

Beaten by the movie "Pets".

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/entertainment/movies/new-movies/ghostbusters-review-a-seriously-fun-reboot-of-beloved-franchise/news-story/9bfe6ad093a538e5c86b09e5660e8be7
youtube.com/watch?v=TMZi25Pq3T8
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
youtube.com/watch?v=69JBRcDOt-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I voted a 1 star and got all my internet friends to do the same despite not seeing the movie cos I am pleb

>I'm butthurt please rape my face

you know it hasn't officially been released yet right

BTFO

>implying that would make a difference to those who just wanna vote 1 star

true, but it hasn't flopped yet

It's actually 48% for Top Critics.

>metacritic can be spammed
kys my man

>It's actually 68% for top critics

why not just post the current one?
there are reviews literally saying its a bad movie but you should pay to see it anyway to fight the patriarchy. the marketing scheme was successful

RT is a fucking joke and has been for years.

>movie not even released
>thousands of people spamming 1/10

hmmm

literally a one second google search to not sound like a dummy

I really hope this movies flops really hard, if not and people go and see it purely out of morbid curiosity this kind of shit become a core marketing tactic.

The head of sony movies has already said he loved the controversy because it was mass free advertising, if it pays off they will go full force into this shit and put blacks and women in roles just to cause outrage and make billions from retards.

Ghostbusters?

More like Ghostblunder of the century lmao

How did this happen? This movie was supposed to reaffirm womens rights! Now women have been set back 100 years! Goddamnit white men!

Apologize.

Why are u so hurt that critics like it?

>salon.com
im sorry...

do you have to be a misogynist to hate this movie or can you think women are ok but this is a failed abortion

>laffs

what does gamergate have to do with movies salon jew?

Ghostbusters 2: 4 black homosexual scientists and one zany jewish female account are about to take on the ghosts of white privelage. Are you ready for the ride of a lifetime in this sequel to the biggest grossing comedy of 2016????

Looks like Lemmy

How long before the white ghostbusters logo gets rebranded for being racist?

>buuuut why did it fail?
>RT and all my hood wearing klans kin said it was the best movie of 2016
>time togo twitter and bitch
>even though I didn't support it
>and neither did any of my pseudo-intellectual sugar cramming pansies too
>THE GA ARE RACIST

no if you hate this movie ur a misogynistic virgin.

What if I'm misogynistic but not a virgin?

o

this will be the fanta4stiq of 2016
no one can stop it
not twitter
not tumblr
not RT
and not even the sugar june bugs that plague the internet with their lunacy

right now we're still at the anger stage

Achullay, its not raciss because its a white ghost but if it was banning a black ghost it would be quite problematic since all you would see is a floating tv

>4 able-bodied humans literally hunt and kill metaphysically challenged spectres
>2016

Why is this allowed?

impossible.
The only way it is possible to hate a woman is if you are a woman yourself, or if you're a virgin male. You're just bitter. After you've had sex, you see how special and important women are and you will bend over backwards to be nice to them so that you might get sex again.

I dont understand why people are not allowing people to not see this movie, the director has never made a film like this that is a sci fi comedy and none of the other main actors have ever been in anything that funny apart from maybe an snl sketch, if it was adam sandler and his mates doing it everyone would be angry but just cause its women they build this ridiculous agenda

how do you think any review site works, retard

it has a projected $55m opening, the movie wont make its money back but it wont be a franchise killer like f4 since the toys can still be sold on the power of the first movie and the cartoons

But women are more likely to fuck you if you're a dominant dick. The only women who wants to fuck a pussy is a lesbian.

>not accepting those dubs of truth

Projections are projections and usually never right, up or down
And good luck with those toys when they ain't fucking moving and you'll be seeing them soon in the clearance aisle and a surplus store near you

>After you've had sex, you see how special and important women are and you will bend over backwards to be nice to them so that you might get sex again.

Fuckin kiddies

Are you saying that that isn't how 90% of men act? That they aren't always kind of in the back of their minds giving preferential treatment to even passerby women in case they want to fuck?

Floppy like my penis
Oh the irony

Come on guys

suss this review of it

news.com.au/entertainment/movies/new-movies/ghostbusters-review-a-seriously-fun-reboot-of-beloved-franchise/news-story/9bfe6ad093a538e5c86b09e5660e8be7

>I HAVE a confession to make. I know you’ll judge me for it but here it is anyway: I have never seen the original Ghostbusters.
>I was going to rectify last weekend but was then convinced by a mate not to.
>She said I should go into the reboot blind, with no comparison point and judge Paul Feig’s film on its own merit without any baggage

A lot of men act that way, yes.
But see this But that isn't even the point. You can hate women no matter how you look at them. In fact, a lot of men who try desperately hate women, because they fail to see how not to act (for example: act desperately).

>she's explicitly as smart as the others, just in a different field than science

what the fuck does that even mean? she has no real degree.... doesn't she even work in a subway? how is she "as smart as the others"? knowing your way on the streets can't be considered smart, that's just laziness

What field of science? Gorillology?

I don't see how that is bad in any way. most people, especially on this board are biased as fuck when it comes to ghostbusters

hell, I'd maybe even be willing to watch the movie if I hadn't seen the original. it's basically like reading a great book and then watching the trailer of the movie version which is pure dogshit

only way to stay completely objective is not watching the originals

lmao

She's their muscle

But she's just fat.

spotted the cuck

truuuu

you cannot go into a film 'blind' when you're watching the reboot of a film that pervades popular culture as much as ghostbusters does. that's like going into the force awakens 'blind' with no knowledge of anything. it's impossible unless you live in a fucking amazon tribe.

height weight proportionate user..
height weight proportionate

I bet that's still too much of a score for the actual movie is way worse

I don't even fucking care about the reviews as long as it bombs

>most people, especially on this board are biased as fuck when it comes to ghostbusters

That's because the original GB handled everything really well, including strong females and the like.
Not only is the new movie bad compared to the original, more importantly it's presented as "FUCK YOU FEMALES CAN DO THIS TOO" etc.
We know, but if you force that shit, poeple get mad. One golden rule of movie making is simply "show, don't tell". Well done.

I'm a virgin and I adore women. But I see no benefit in discriminating against the male gender and putting females on a pedestal all under the guise of "equality".

That's not making anything equal. That's drawing a line in the sand and declaring kindergarten gender wars.

What would happen if I told her to work 10% more?

Have anyone reviewed the movie without mentioning the boogeyman or boogeymen?

I just saw this movie at an advance screening in Australia.

It was just nothing. It wasn't very bad. It wasn't very good. It was just a holding pattern of adequate. Nothing memorable, nothing especially interesting. Some womyn fan girls in the audience guffawed over every line. Most of the theater was silent. The kids were restless and some left midway to stretch their legs and come back.

Honestly, the most disappointing thing is it's too meh to get upset over for either SJWs or MRAs. It's like Amazing Spider-Man or League of Extraordinary Gentlemen or some other generic, studio-over-controlled generic CGI beast. I'll forget everything that happened in it by tomorrow.

If they'd rolled two hours of white noise it'd have the same effect.

>that's like going into the force awakens 'blind' with no knowledge of anything
>comparing reboot with a sequel

we all know the new ghostbusters is shit but you are just fucking retarded if you really think that watching force awakens without watching previous SW movies and watching ghostbusters (which is a REBOOT) without watching the originals is the same thing

I wasn't really talking about what this movie changes in comparison to the originals. everyone except for stupid sjw retards know what problems this movie has

still, always trying to compare movies is just the wrong way to go when it comes to objective reviewing. I doubt you would have to know the original to realise that this is a badly executed movie with bad jokes, stellar CGI and shitty characters. the ONLY thing you would get out of watching the old ones would be the ability to say "they're just doing this for feminism"

episode 3 was better than force awakens.

>1 h 56 m

jesus christ, is just should be 1h 20m at much.

"It's about ethics in movie journalism"

"Zionist jews told the media to write positive reviews to further push the feminazi agenda because they want to destroy the white race"

"everything is feminist media"

the usual r€ddit tier conspiratard schlock

It's like the shit awakens, you give their shit a poor review, you're ostracized from everything disney.

So a legitimate criticism got muddled by anti-semitic conspiracy theorists and misogynists looking to attach their agenda to something?

Sounds exactly what SJWs do themselves. Fuck, the internet was a mistake.

This, shit is fucked up, critics are a meme and group think.

>implying TFA can even slightly compete with any of the other Star Wars movies

even phantom menace is better

>i subscribe to r/drama myself

YOU ARE NOW ABOUT TO WITNESS THE STRENGTH OF STREET KNOWLEDGE

youtube.com/watch?v=TMZi25Pq3T8

blame Sup Forums

they always have to bring the jews into it

>tfw Adelaide

>the internet was a mistake.

Without it you'd have committed suicide years ago. Perhaps it *was* a mistake.

>10% more
Fucking bullshit, for the same exact job with the same exact studies you earn the same

>Australia
stopped reading there

not if you're a woman.

Fucking lies, if you have a gender degree and the guy has an engineering degree of course he's going to earn more. Same if he has to do more physical work (see firemen) than the woman. For the same exact job with the same exact studies you earn the same.

>average score dropped by 0.1
>fresh rating up by 9%

Why is RT so popular? Their scoring system is retarded

You sound like an entitled white male.
Like let me show you how easy you have it despite me being clearly ignorant of your plight.

It HAS been released though... Just not in the US.

rly maeks u thing

He's right though.

Statistically women earn 10% less than men.

That doesn't mean individuals are paid less in the same role. It's far more to do with less women in higher paid CEO type positions. If anything, it all it shows is there are less female sociopaths. Because most CEOs are sociopathic.

I'd actually have been happier. The power went out for an hour this morning, and it was the most clearheaded I've been in years.

For one thing, you don't feel angry all the time without knowing why.

IT HAS BEEN RELEASED YOU STUPID AMERIFAG.

It was released 6 days ago!

It's been out in the UK and Ireland for two days and everybody here hates it.

You sound like someone who doesn't factor differences in education, experience, age, location, job title, industry and even company and just spouts shit about muh gender pay gap because he read it in some feminist blog

Based on averages, not taking into consideration that men work higher wage jobs, that are more dangerous, and that more women stay home.

Have you ever even had a gf? Fucking loser.

2 days? I saw it the 7th... I thought it came out then...

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

CB4 did it better.

youtube.com/watch?v=69JBRcDOt-k

>m-muh Sup Forums boogeyman
We don't need any help shitting up our board cunt face

Woah, he got you right.

I got to see it... AND MY FUCKING GOD WAS IT... SHIT. I've not seen anything that bad in a long time...

The effects were about as bad as the prequels... But made worse... in 2016...

The characters had ZERO chemistry... if anything it was NEGATIVE chemistry.

The characters are all shit stereotypes. Especially Leslie Jones's character. Her lines consisted of "MMMHMMM" and "Aw hell nah!" the entire movie... it was BEYOND ANNOYING.

The story is piss poor. Like.. WOW was it bad.

The acting is shit.

the entire movie... ENTIRE THING is a man hating feminist propaganda fest. Like THE WHOLE THING, and it's sickening IN A GHOSTBUSTERS MOVIE. I mean, they even end it off by all shooting the GHOSTBUSTERS LOGO'S DICK OFF.

If that's not a metaphor for the castration and pussyfication of this new movie I don't know what is... The only good thing in the movie is Hemsworth, and he's in it for less than godzilla was in.. Godzilla... I mean... she's SO RARE TO SEE, yet funny... And he's funny BECAUSE HE'S A RETARD, NONE of the men in this movie are smart, they are all stupid or the main villain. They just say FUCK MEN the entire movie. And then broke all of the ghostbusters rules.

Proton packs don't kill ghosts, BUT even after setting that up, in the finale they start shooting ghosts and BOOM DEAD. WWHAT!!?!?!?!?

FUCK THIS MOVIE, FUCK SONY, FUCK ANYONE WHO LIKES IT.

3/10 Only because of hemsworth. If he wasn't in it it'd be a solid 2/10. I'd give foodfight another watch before I sat through this feminist snooze fest again.

It was like Ghostbusters 2 but slightly worse and more annoying.

>Proton packs don't kill ghosts, BUT even after setting that up, in the finale they start shooting ghosts and BOOM DEAD

Holy shit, that's terrible. Did they reshoot the ending and completely forget their own previously-established rules or something?

did they use ANY ghost traps?