Wage Slavery

Part-time food delivery - 110 nok/hour

how bad is it?am i getting scammed?I need some extra dosh asap and i never worked in the food industry so please,enlighten me.

Like Foodora? Idk, only immigrants seem to do that here.

At least you'll be able to afford one of your own 200NOK pizzas after 2 hours of work.

Wage slavery happens in the third world. You are a just a faggot. Someone doing your same job here would get a third of that wage.

B-but Norway is expensive, so 110nkr/h is not that much.

>Someone doing your same job here would get a third of that wage.

Their housing prices and food prices are also triple that of what you would pay in Argentina.

Really, the difference in economies is only reflected in luxuries, especially electronic ones like video games. There's a reason why Brazilians fly all the way to the USA (Florida) to buy electronics to bring back home.

It's a Chinese restaurant and the owner is...Chinese and they have a reputation for being greedy cunts.

>2 bed Apartment for rent in Nordelta, Argentina
>151 euros per month
I pay 1000 euros for a shitty basement.

Yes. Thats far too little. 110 kr/h is the recommended wage for babysitters that are underage.

fucking knew it.

Gonna hijack this thread now: how is it for a foreigner to get a blue collar job in Norway without knowing Norwegian and having any special knowledge (studying history and law atm)?

Why don't you stop being a wagie and instead start a business idiot

You'll compete with Polacks and Lithuanians for underpaid work which might cost your life.

>without knowing Norwegian and having any special knowledge
if you don't have friends/connections you're gonna have a bad time.

Salaries are better than in Finland anyway. I can speak a little Swedish and can into Polish too to some extent.

The thing is how to apply? Should I just try to spam my CV via internet, call them or just fly all the way there and search for a job while in the country?

Currently I'm just looking for a summer job.

I've got a Finnish security guard permit (not valid in Norway, I know) and have done some tour guiding and customer service jobs in Finland. Dunno anyone from Norway though.

Oh yeah and I know Finnish, English, German and Russian, so prolly some jobs in tourist industry could be easy to find.

Are you like 17? A fresh off the boat immigrant?

If not, that's terrible.

Just spam your CV, most companies here don't really care when you call (but if it's a smaller company they might take it as a plus if you call after you send your CV).
Don't come here until you have a job or a couple of interviews lined up.
German is the only useful one for tourists, so if you're fluent it should be easier.

try Finn.no

second job.
I got some spare time once in a while so i said fuck it,but yea even if i have 0 experience in the food industry/part-time fuckery i knew something was off.

It is kinda off, though you may get fucked over by quite a few as long as you have basically nothing on your CV. Just hang in there, and look for a better paid job in the meantime.