a nigger fucked a monkey

A nigger got a job ...

9 months later OP was born

and he fucked a monkey too

>... user got dubs

consider these checked

>the end

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

And as the brave and courageous warrior OP was...

There was a mythical fountain that jizzed the cum of the gods to make the land fertile for the birth of giant shemale anime girls that fucked elephants

All was good in this world until one day, an evil, giga weeb nigger had traversed its way to this world

With the campanion of cum clogged in the shower drain

Little by little, the nigger became ultra giga nigga.

With this event occurring, the giga weeb nigger began to slowly take control of the world, enslaving the shemale anime girls

Goku tried to stop the nigga with its cock, but he was raped.

After he raped Goku, the nigger became much, much stronger, evolving into a ultra nazi giga weeb nigger! The world seemed to ve doomed

But Yamcha saved the day.

The nigger tried to rape Yamcha like he did Goku but to no avail, Yamcha stood with a bold posture and cried "its over nigger! I have the high ground now!" proceeding to rape the nigger

Turns our the nigger was his mother and also this thread sucks this is the worst shit ive ever seen its not even close to being mediocre

okay

the end.

op was, and still is a communist faggot

The nazi giga weeb nigger 2 starts now :)

Fuck off

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha RAWR FUCKEN XD HAHAHAHA

Once upon a time a nigger fucked a monkey and got a job. 9 months
later OP was born, and he fucked a monkey too. Meanwhile, user got dubs. Consider these checked: the end.

CONDUCTOR, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

And as the brave and courageous warrior OP was, there was a mythical fountain that jizzed the cum of the gods to make the land fertile for the birth of giant shemale anime girls that fucked elephants. All was good in this world until one day, an evil, giga weeb nigger had traversed its way to this world.

With the companion of cum clogged in the shower drain, little by little, the nigger became ultra giga nigga. With this event occurring, the giga weeb nigger began to slowly take control of the world, enslaving the shemale anime girls.

Goku tried to stop the nigga with its cock, but he was raped. After he raped Goku, the nigger became much, much stronger, evolving into a ultra nazi giga weeb nigger! The world seemed to be doomed!

But Yamcha saved the day.

The nigger tried to rape Yamcha like he did Goku but to no avail, Yamcha stood with a bold posture and cried "its over nigger! I have the high ground now!" proceeding to rape the nigger.

Turns our the nigger was his mother and also this thread sucks this is the worst shit ive ever seen its not even close to being mediocre.

Okay.

The end.

Idk why, but my fucking sides.

Man this shit has made my day

should we screencap this shit?

Already did

Same here