Why aren't you a bisexual?

>straight = heterosexual
>gay = homosexual
>bisexual = heterosexual + homosexual

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am, fam.

Totally Hetero, I hate man's body. I love woman to date, have sex, married....But i love big cocks. I could suck a big cock for hours!

You're bisexual.

Strictly heterosexual men don't like cock.

>I hate man's body
>i love big cocks

>Totally Hetero
>Totally

Cos its gay

I'd rather stay a complete faggot though.

No cute boys near me admit to being into guys.

Why? Less options.

Women are hot, especially MILFs and hairy girls.

When I was young and confused I used to identify as bisexual.

Once I got older I came to the conclusion that females are the gender I preferre to have sexual relationship with.

The idea that some dude wants to fuck me actually gross me out.

I honestly believe the most gay thing I would accept would be to share a gal with a male friend in a threesome.

because smart people believe faggots should be shot, and anyone who is bisexual is, at times, a faggot

Would you suck his cock with your gf if it looked like this?

>because smart people believe faggots should be shot

No, they don't.

>Cut
Would still suck though

So you are bisexual. Doesn't matter if you only want to date girls.

I'm not that same guy big boy

nice dubs, but YOU are wrong, gayboy

No.
I don't do oral sex to males or females.

Further more, I am not in to molested body parts (like an cutted penis).

I consider myself bi. I'm completely against the whole kissing/fucking scene with dudes, but I won't hesitate to suck a nice looking dick.

clearly you are not smart

From my point of view, you are wrong

Then explain what is smart about killing people for no reason? They aren't harming anyone, they just want love.

Fine, I'll be over here slaying pussy and dick while you decide to cripple your true sexual potential.

>they just want love

no, they just want to have faggot sex

sex doesn't equal love you ignoramus

faggotry is about sex, it has nothing to do with love

if it was about love, they'd be happy to spend eternity together without ever touching each others dicks

smart people agree faggots should be eradicated from the planet

Why would I care about slaying pussy when I can have dick?

can you truly be in love with someone and not have erotic feelings?

the more the merrier

>claims he's smart
>still thinks love is an emotion
must be hard not being self aware

i'm sure he's also closeted

nobody hates gays and bisexuals more than gays and bisexuals that can't accept who they are

I'd never go for a man. As in a man looking entity.
A nice trap/shemale tho i would bang.
Its a pervert thing in my head. Like a hybrid. Almost like alien sex, even tho i know its a guy with tits deep down

Still bisexual.

Don't mind that tho. Too bad there arent any traps in my country that i could find attractive. Only hideous cd's and such.

I'm straight, GF and all, but I get in to bi-caps and some liv2gag tumblr stuff. Pretty hot.

Because I'm not a faggot

I love how most of Sup Forums are atheists but in order to fit in with their right-wing butt buddies they still have to have beliefs with zero justification.

No, it's simply biology.

Did you have sexual relations with someone of the same biological gender?

No? Not a faggot
Yes? You're a faggot.

Moar!

And? Who fucking cares, we have too many people anyway.
I think you're just a closeted faggot who doesn't want to give into his urges to suck a dick

I've actually questioned my sexuality many times. I don't like men in a emotional way. The thought of kissing a man or doing anything considered "relationship" stuff with a man honestly makes me cringe.

BUT I have often thought about sucking dick and or getting fucked by a man and it arouses me. I acually bought a dildo and used it to masturbate with. I liked it. What does that make me? It's strictly sexual. Tru Story Brah

no thanks

P.S. I have only had sex with women so far.

I ain't no damn faggot

My top packs pasted.co/c04a23db

Same here, but I don't consider myself hetero. The thing is I only want cocks of men around 40-45 yo.
I am very specific with what I wasnt. I want to suck, frott and have a guy rub his dick around my asshole, perineum and balls. My perineum is very sensitive, I came once this way. I was licked by a girl there and it felt amazing. But most guys my area don't get it and they all want to fuck me in the ass. I would try that too if they weren't all fucking retarded and gross. jesus fucking christ, fucking Romania.

then find someone younger to fuck you...

I tried. they are all fags. I need more masculine guys, not some pussy hipster.

What I could do is actually fuck a guy myself, but he needs to be young and feminine.

thats just gross

gets me so hard, gf has no idea

This is why I love being bi. I don't care if this is a boy or a girl, I want to fuck it