Why do you evan come here anymore

why do you evan come here anymore

To distract my mind because I'm a weak pathetic pawn in the game of life, craving useless stimuli by communicating with strangers on the internet in an unfunny ironic and soul crushing way.

And music I guess

>I'm le deep and depressed look how self-aware I am xDDDD

fuck off retard
and get a haircut

Been a year or so. Came to see if Sup Forums was musicians and not 15 year old wannabe hipster critics.

Not yet.

>implying it's not true
And I got a haircut two days ago FAGGOT

I don't.

I like music, but I don't think I've had many meaningful conversations about it here. The recs you can get and sharethreads are nice if you sift through the shit for long enough. I don't really know. I have a lot more fun on other boards, but still I come back here. I guess this must be home.

Honestly, I just got nostalgia for the community.
It really sucks, because there's a lot of racist/sexist/stupid ass bullshit on Sup Forums, so I catch myself saying fucked up shit in my head that I heard on here, and I get embarrassed that it's there.

But it's nice to think I'm helping people get through their days by telling them the things I like.

I honestly think I'm gonna defect to Sup Forums or /lit/ for about a week or so
wish me luck lads

Cringe

suck a dick bro :) :) !!

sharethreads

I like this board desu, also i feel kinda lonely lately, i haven't been with my friends due to my social anxiety in a while

memes and music recs for the most part.

I know, man. It's not a really well thought out comment. But I first came to Sup Forums in 2005 and it's sort of one of those places that desensitizes you to the horrors of the world, and I wish I was less offensive to myself.

>It really sucks, because there's a lot of racist/sexist/stupid ass bullshit on Sup Forums, so I catch myself saying fucked up shit in my head that I heard on here, and I get embarrassed that it's there.

fag

You should contact your friends. I stopped contacting them for stupid reasons cooked up in my brain and eventually they stopped calling or texting me. Now I don't have any friends and all I have to blame is myself. Easier said than done, of course, but try your best.

How do you know my name is evan

luck
heads up, you'll come to hate them as much as you do Sup Forums

>>/r/eddit

Boredom.

How's the moped scene going?

I like this place, you guys are nice. that's it

Exactly, lol.

it's fun, and sometimes you discover an artist/album that you like here

those were some shitty friends then user, don't blame yourself, your friends didn't care that much about you.
i'm gonna be with them tomorrow, we're going to roll one and listen to some music

handful of tripfags & recognizable anons with whom I can talk about music

also love sharing aoty lists for the current decade

bump

whats wrong with being self aware you tard

Because I hate myself

why user

bump

I'm pathetic.

because im bored and want to talk about music and what not

and shilling my music :^)

Because I've fucked up a lot in the past and just generally a cynical and sardonic dick and not much of a people person (I'm okay with that part because most people suck). I'm doing better now and hate myself less, but still. However awful and fucked up it can be, this place and other boards are kind of comforting.

Boredom. I go to /lit/ and Sup Forums more often these days. Go to not-sonemic more often too.

i feel you and i'm glad you're doing better, its cringey but i don't like seeing other anons sad lol

hi again april

to shit it up :)

These don't have to be bad things, I think it's wonderful to be a witness to such a unique cultural age, once it passes, no history book will ever be able to capture its essence

Those aren't mutually exclusive

this thread

every day

for half a decade

You're a good guy user

i like this spin on things. i do think we are all addicted to constant stimuli and it's ultimately unhealthy but yeah the fact that the internet exists at all is recent as fuck and also pretty amazing. like unbelievable actually

ty

It's still engrained in my reflexive internet rotation.
If I mindlessly open a browser I usually end up on Sup Forums.

Because Evan Seinfeld from Biohazard

Kill yourself, jeeeeeeze.
Or go to /lit/ and read a book.

>I share a planet with these fags

to shitpost

:)
hey bro
lmao yea chill out guys

bump

I'm shitty in that the main reason I come here is for self-confirmation that my hate for the new Gorillaz songs is justified, since everyone I know loves them.

for socialization because my mental illnesses have deprived me of the chance to ever have a healthy relationship irl

cant justify buying a SA account yet

Share threads mainly. I can usually find some decent recs. Lots of useless stuff otherwise.

This desu senpai. Sup Forums has literally taken my soul

I have no idea desu

Honestly Sup Forums is just a boring as fuck board most of the time
Maybe it's just because I've grown so accustomed to it that leaving from it would feel weird
Plus I guess I feel it's the least I can do since this place helped shape my music taste and led me to discover new genres I never gave much of a chance before
I barely ever visit this place anymore as it is

yo guys, yoooo.. did the >these hoes ain't loyal meme originated from here i left a few years ago can't remember what board that was on

i wait for the occasional waifu threads so i can shitpost.
But also because this is the only place on the internet that i can consistently count on to find someone who agrees with me about a hyped up recent release being overrated.

The cutting edge of culture desu

The memes

There's really not much else to do online

some of it's old fashioned contrarianism, but i feel ya

>autist made that he'll never be self aware

waifus

Except it kinda is on Sup Forums since there are very, very few actual musicians but a whole lot of kids who need to tell you your music taste is shit because you don't know about some garbage obscure K-Pop synthwave group.