I drink 4.5 liters of water per day (about 1.2 gallons) how soon am I going to see the benefits of doing this...

I drink 4.5 liters of water per day (about 1.2 gallons) how soon am I going to see the benefits of doing this? A month or so?

hggghhhhggg waturr

There's 0 benefit in drinking water

source : I do 3 liters for 10 years

>There's 0 benefit in drinking water
He's right.

I guess you're 10 yo.
Surely there are benefits because it's fucking water man.

If you had been drinking sweet drinks instead of water before, slowly.

If not and you are just drinking more water, there are no benefits.

Usually a bit of weight loss, not much

benefits over what.

Drinking less than that, obviously. I guess I downed about 2 liters previously

kek, i do the same.
but with beer...

there are no benefits. It seems you believed the stupid myths about how much water a day your body needs.
But every human body is different, and the amount of 'needed' water depends also on your activity. A man sitting behind PC all day doesn't need as much water as an athlete.
As long as you drink when you are thirsty, you're alright. Your body does not need any more water, it'll just convert it to urine and pass on.

Pic is you?

there are no benefits
enjoy

Yeah that's kinda what I feared.
Oh well I have bigger problems to deal with

This the most retarded person today.How the fck does your brain work?

Of course there are benefits in drinking a lot of water.Water is the main factor in releasing toxins from the body through piss and sweat.Also if u didnt know the human body is somewhere around 70% water so yeah replacing fluids is a beneficial thing

you don't just make up something and present it as a fact, that's not how it works.

You're an idiot.

IDK... I've been on 3-5 gallons a day for the last 3 years, and all I really notice is I'm less tired feeling, and I piss 25 times a day.

I didnt make this up,medicine did tho.Also the only thing u need to deduce these "facts" is an iq higher than lets say 60.

Pretty sure 3-5 gallons is lethal.

this.
There's 0 benefit in drinking 4,5 water

Welp call me dead, Maybe at one time, but over a day, no way. I do about 3-5 over an entire day, not all at once. Started with a pack of water a day(Bottled) and I just started filling up old milk jugs up when I'm out of town so that I don't get this awful city water then drink from those.

nice argumentation kid, I'm sure you convinced everybody now
oh, so you deduce the biochemical processes of fluids in your body? are you a biochemist, a medical doctor? Or why should anybody take your 'deductions' seriously?

Drinkimg larger than usual amounts of water is not gonna bring you any benefits unless you have a history of being dehydrated. Just drink when you're thirsty and you'll be fine.

Enjoy not getting bladder stones and kidney failure!

Tbh when I force myself to drink more than 2L a day I feel a lot more clear headed, thats how it affects me

If you're drinking enough water for your body, you'll likely feel a little more energized since you won't be dehydrated.

Your kidneys will be filtering more shit out of you, so the water will help with that.

You will also likely eat less since you'll feel full from the water.

It's not a magic trick, but it will help things run smoother.

I have been drinking nearly nothing but water for at least 15 years. I will rarely drink juice or tea, but never sugary soda or literally anything else. The amount of water does not matter to me, just that it be spring water. Besides that my diet is pretty much whatever I want to eat with a serious exception to anything that contains artificial sweeteners.

Also, in the extremely rare case that I get sick I take the fewest possible medications.

Finally, I try to swim, jog, or bike as often as my schedule permits.

I would say that thanks to this kind of policy my immune system is godly -- I've lost a chunk of my thumb and it literally grew back within 2 months. Any cuts I get seal up before I have a chance to disinfect them (like 30 seconds tops).

Another benefit is how everyone says I look way younger than I should look at my age. I also have a ton of energy every morning and it keeps going as long as I want it to. I can keep doing shit for about 3 days straight without sleep though I try to avoid it as it's probably bad for my health.

The downside is that I am extremely sensitive to medications, so I can't take normal dosage of things because it affects me more than other people. But since I rarely ever need anything but water and food this isn't a big deal.

So I'd recommend that you merely drink as much water as you want. Make sure it's spring water or from an aquifer. No smoking of any kind, no second hand either. No alcohol at all, ever. No drinks with sugar in it. Occasional exercise or as regularly as possible. You do all that and the health benefits will show up over time.

might not see it, op, but you'll be healthier, Cells will be flush, brain will be hydrated, toxins and sodiums flushed out, etc. Drink at least 1/2 your body weight in ounces of H2O daily.

What bunch of simpletons think water isn't important...?
You can survive (in ideal conditions) for maybe a week without water and up to three weeks without food. It can help you lose weight as it keeps you full and helps metabolise fat stored in the body. Not drinking enough can cause lack of concentration, headaches, low blood pressure which in turn makes your heart work harder to compensate for the low BP. The kidneys won't work properly either if you don't drink enough so the liver then picks up the slack. One of the livers jobs is to metabolise fat, when it has to start doing the job of the kidneys it can't do that so fat metabolism stops and so does weight loss.
To figure out how much water you should be drinking (depending on how much exertion you're doing) times 0.033 by your weight in kg. So going by OP's post if he's drinking 4.5 liters he weights 148kg or just over 23 stone, fat cunt! Drink when you're thirst means your body is already starting to get dehydrated.

Lol I weigh about 86kg.